CA-Sandra Cantu Missing 3/28/2009 from Tracy,#5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought presser was EST at 3:30pm........I must be wrong........I can't find anything!

I started a thread in parking lot, mods can delete.
We were using to much space on astro thread
Thanks

I believe he presser is PST. Which would be in about three hours.

Yes....but what was going on at that church on Fri. night? We Catholics have Stations of the Cross and fish frys during lent on Fri. nights...just wondering if the family is Catholic.
It doesn't appear to be a Catholic church. Is it? Most Spanish people I know are Catholic.

Coping with 8-Year-Old's Death

TRACY, CA - The death of 8-year-old Sandra Cantu of Tracy is undoubtedly having an impact at Jacobson Elementary School where she was a second-grader.

~snip~

April 7, 2009

Dear Tracy Unified Families,

It is with incredible sadness and grief that we inform you of the loss of an important member of our school district and Tracy family. Jacobson Elementary School second-grader Sandra Cantu, who disappeared on Friday, March 27, 2009 was found deceased yesterday evening. Details of Sandra's disappearance and passing are still unknown at this time.

Our thoughts and prayers are with Sandra's family and friends during this painful time.

Our staff members, with help from a district psychologist and the school's counselors, talked with all students today about Sandra's passing.

Here are some talking points for helping your child through this experience:

? Talk honestly about the incident and share some of your own feelings about it. It is important for children to feel informed when they see their parents and other adults reacting to a crisis. Say you are sorry about Sandra's death and let your genuine caring and concern show.

Continued on the site...

http://www.news10.net/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=57452&catid=2

threadless makes me feel nekked SS! LOL... So what happened????

Links to upcoming presser, according to Channel 10 at 3:30 pst, are in the 1st post of this thread. Fox 40 and Channel 10 appear to have the best audio.

Salem

yuck the paster is 67 years old.....married to a Connie (67)
must be sons???

This one hits to close to home. I was Born In Tracy. And a buddy of mine from work lives 6 block from where Sandra was taken from
And now we have two pics of the church> I agees with SS the small shed in back of the church does look like a pumphouse. But if you look at Adnoids pic. there is a seperate one that is bigger. I tried to zoom on that shed but with no luck. But if there is lock on it it is on the door knob. And because the shed looks old it very easy have been opened with a screwdriver.

I think it is odd the neighbor to the church claimed he didn't see activity there on a regular basis.

threadless makes me feel nekked SS! LOL... So what happened????

I think my early morning confusion in opening Thread 5 resulted in confusion to the mods I pm'd for the locking of Thread 4. I am really sorry. I will get this part of the process figured out right away :crazy:

Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member