CA-Sandra Cantu Missing 3/28/2009 from Tracy,#5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor little girl. My heart is with her family.

I'm a lurker on this thread, and I was reading here when it was announced that it was her that was found. I couldn't sleep last night because I just kept on putting myself in Sandra's place and how she must have felt. I can't get it out of my mind. It's just so sad.

I have faith that the perp(s) will be caught and brought to justice. I hope that this sweet little girl's death wasn't in vain and that something will be done to help prevent such tragedies in the future, like so many other parents of missing/murdered children have done.

Rest in peace sweet Sandra.

I have a feeling they aren't going to take long to arrest a perp/perps in this case. They have moved swiftly and locating her body so soon puts them ahead with more forensic evidence. I believe they are waiting on the Autopsy results and the church search. We will probably see an arrest in the next few hours, imo.

Oooh I sure hope so! So SS who do you think did it?

Someone on the Clover Field Baptist Church guest book made a comment about they could be looking at Lawless's grandson. Does anyone know anything about this?

Poor little girl. My heart is with her family.

I'm a lurker on this thread, and I was reading here when it was announced that it was her that was found. I couldn't sleep last night because I just kept on putting myself in Sandra's place and how she must have felt. I can't get it out of my mind. It's just so sad.

I have faith that the perp(s) will be caught and brought to justice. I hope that this sweet little girl's death wasn't in vain and that something will be done to help prevent such tragedies in the future, like so many other parents of missing/murdered children have done.

Rest in peace sweet Sandra.
What's so sad, in addition to this beautiful little girl's death, is that these perps are allowed to be in our midst. Nothing is done about them until a child dies.

has anyone ever thought that they searched the shed first because the church is bigger and would take longer due to the time (LE did mention that they finished the house and shed after three am and needed sleep).

They are doing the church now.

Since this is now a homicide investigation everywhere they search with warrants is a possible 'crime scene'... but not necessarily the scene of the crime

ITA the shed was searched first because it was a more confined space.

But LE moved SO quickly after the press conference last night I feel that they a.)either found something when they opened the suitcase to link it to someone who could link it to the church or pastor OR b.) received a tip during the all day coverage yesterday to help identify the bag (possibly the red ribbon).

Did you guys read the story about the guy who stole upwards of 600 pieces of luggage from the Dallas airport then either donated or sold the pieces of luggage after he looted them. One of the buyers of said luggage found something in one of the bags to link it to someone in WI who said the bag was lost at DFW airport.

I think this was not a well thought out crime or disposal - and they left evidence.

Sorry for the long post...

autopsy is done!

ETA: That was just on MSNBC ... they also said the church is being searched right now.

Okay, I have just gone to WA court records...There is nothing in there for a C.L. or the Lane L. Are these the only two names for the pastorguy?

Except for Sundays and a few hours during the week, most of the time there are hardly any cars in any church parking lot. So I'm not quite sure of what to make about what the neighbor was getting at.

Why would a church with such a small congregation even need an "associate pastor"? I would like to know how they could hold a bible study three nights a week and the neighbor not see any cars etc. there. Very curious to me.

Is the website outdated? It only shows bible study once a week and service twice a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Imdoey