CA-Sandra Cantu Missing 3/28/2009 from Tracy,#5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning, On FOX they just announced there will be another presser today at 3:30. They had it scheduled a bit earlier but have moved it back now to that 3:30 time. FOX said it is unusual to have 2 pressers in a day.

They said police are still at the church crime scene and have 2 men as POI in the case.

Dr Baden said:

* They will be able to tell if she was dead or alive when put in the suitcase by her lungs {although I know one doesn't always have water in their lungs with a drowning}

* They will be able to tell the approx time of death by the contents of her stomach, if it is what she was known to have eaten last or something different. He said that will tell if she was alive for a few days after she was taken.

* The bag itself will give allot of info about the perp/s.

PS: IMO at this new presser I think they will announce the names of the 2 POI and I think we will find the police have enough evidence to arrest these men. Evidence like fingerprints can be processed right away. Maybe in that shed they have the prints of Sandra and both men - we don't know, just thinking. But there has to be a solid reason to announce that shed as the crime scene on national TV!

Now I need to go see what they said in the earlier presser xox

How is it that there is always a ring? How do these people find eachother?

While there may not be a formal ring in the sense that people trading may have no idea who they are trading images with, images are traded with open file sharing tools that allow their hard drives collection of images to be searched using search terms that are of interest to other pedos. These terms include things like "3 yo" or specific descriptions of the act depicted. They operate like other file sharing programs such as music.

While there may not be a formal ring in the sense that people trading may have no idea who they are trading images with, images are traded with open file sharing tools that allow their hard drives collection of images to be searched using search terms that are of interest to other pedos. These terms include things like "3 yo" or specific descriptions of the act depicted. They operate like other file sharing programs such as music.

So, so sad. I hope that they find the makers of the *advertiser censored* and the people that view it. How is this possible? We need more sting operations, this shet seems so epidemic.

Also at the link...

California police say they are looking at known child *advertiser censored* traffickers in a missing child case .

Child *advertiser censored* RING or Trafficker....to me , its all the same. SICK ! And they mention the trading of "crime scene photos".

sick sick sick !!! Its actually appalling that these things arent a PRIORITY in ANY American city..........ot the world for that matter.

Keep in mind that if the perp took pics of her and shared them, they can be intercepted and result in searches of many different buildings to see if anything in the background resembles background in the pics. If the perp used a file sharing program to do this, there could be several people going down. My fingers are crossed for such a scenario.

A reporter from News10 talked to the guy who lives across the street from the church and he said hardly anyone attends the church and he rarely see's cars there.

All the better, it just makes it more likely that when there is a car their it is noticed.

O/T lurkeyloo, your avatar just freaks me out....at least we are from the same state.

Lurkey...I have to agree with Lovetabs... I find myself scrolling past your posts really fast to avoid being "peeked" at! :)

My heart is just broken about the discovery of little Sharon's body. I so hoped this would be a different outcome. Prayers lifted up for Sharon's family.

Question...Is there a certain number of posts that have to be made here for a dedicated forum? Sandra's murderer is still at large and we are still having to discuss this under this one general "missing" forum. Can we just request a forum for her, so we can discuss specifics?

Didn't her grandfather say that she wanted to go to church with her older sisters?

imo

Yes....but what was going on at that church on Fri. night? We Catholics have Stations of the Cross and fish frys during lent on Fri. nights...just wondering if the family is Catholic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Imdoey