CA-Sandra Cantu Missing/Located from Tracy, #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes! Thanks, I was thinking nothing to "seal" the entire bag since they want to preserve any trace evidence.

(However, I can tell you there are ways to "break" that seal and redo it with out anyone knowing...)

Not trying to start anything but the way they are manufactured, numbered, and tracked......No
If you find a way, I wouldn't advertise it!

Just saw Sandra's video again. She is DEFINITELY wearing flip-flops

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Momtective, you found the link to CLOVER ROAD BAPTIST CHURCH in that link!!

"Nicole Lee, 18, of Tracy, who once lived there, said she baby sat Sandra for a couple of years, until she was 7.

The second-grader loved to play, Lee said, and was very smart. Sandra loved cookies, Lee said.

Lee said the girl and her mother were active in the Clover Road Baptist Church. The slaying has shaken the community where everyone knew each other."

I just posted that too!! That's the link we were looking for all day....the link between Sandra and the church!

Daisy - do you have a link for this? I have not seen this yet.

TIA,

Salem

Quoting myself to tell Daisy - never mind! I saw Columbo's post and now know where this info came from and why.

Salem

I don't think the suitcase is going to be that difficult to track either. They should know fairly soon who sold it and where...also it is possible to track who may have purchased it.

I wonder if the killer could have been a farm worker, or just a homeless type, who was squatting in the seldom used church. Maybe someone who came over to the trailer park and used the club house to get water, shower, swim, etc.

That is thinking outside of box and I think that it helps to look at all possibilities.

I just posted that too!! That's the link we were looking for all day....the link between Sandra and the church!
Bravo! Now we know they were members and active there. Makes sense.

It makes the investigation more difficult for detectives tho since her fingerprints, DNA, etc. would be expected to be found all around the church, too.

I don't think the suitcase is going to be that difficult to track either. They should know fairly soon who sold it and where...also it is possible to track who may have purchased it.

and not only that SS, but with Sandra having on the same clothes she had on when last seen then you know there is all kinds of evidence on her clothes!!

Yeah, you scooped me by a couple minutes! LOL

It's looking pretty bad now, because that must have been the church she wanted to go to that night. Hey, I was wondering...Do you think they were wanting to go "play" in the church yard somewhere instead of attend a service? We don't see anything about a Friday service for that church, so maybe it was just a hangout for the kids? I've seen kids playing in church yards and parking lots before.

I think whoever it belonged to their DNA would be all over it, assuming it had been used prior to putting Sandra in it.

Better yet....can they get fiingerprints and/or DNA from the suitcase? If so - WHAM!!! Slam Dunk case. Realistically, this case should be an easy one to solve: a kid who tells people where she is going, a body discovered in a foreign container that came into contact with the perp..... hopefully evidence from Sandra herself as to where she was.... Plese God let justice be served!!!

Bravo! Now we know they were members and active there. Makes sense.

and, it connects Sandra to the Preacher and his wife in two ways....neighbors and church....and Sandra, bless her heart, wanted to go to church that evening. UGH!!! :furious:

and not only that SS, but with Sandra having on the same clothes she had on when last seen then you know there is all kinds of evidence on her clothes!!
And don't forget our new friend, "touch DNA"! :)

Now, that is interesting! I'd look at it again, but I just can't right now.

I just watched it and she definitely has what appears to be a slip on type shoe on. If it is flip flops, it looks like she is wearing socks with them. But as she turns and heads out of the camera lens, you can definitely see the shoes "flopping" at the back.

Momtective is my expert picture capturer and circle drawer. Maybe she can get a picture for us?

Salem

Yeah, you scooped me by a couple minutes! LOL

It's looking pretty bad now, because that must have been the church she wanted to go to that night. Hey, I was wondering...Do you think they were wanting to go "play" in the church yard somewhere instead of attend a service? We don't see anything about a Friday service for that church, so maybe it was just a hangout for the kids? I've seen kids playing in church yards and parking lots before.

OMG NoraC...we gotta quit doing this...I just posted about her wanting to go to church and how sad it is that it's considered a crime scene in her murder!

I wonder if they have a rec room at the church? or playground area outside.

Better yet....can they get fiingerprints and/or DNA from the suitcase? If so - WHAM!!! Slam Dunk case. Realistically, this case should be an easy one to solve: a kid who tells people where she is going, a body discovered in a foreign container that came into contact with the perp..... hopefully evidence from Sandra herself as to where she was.... Plese God let justice be served!!!
They should be able to get DNA and fingerprints from inside the suitcase. They don't wash away like other things.

Yes. This shouldn't take long to solve and they are definitely on the right track, imo. They found their "first" piece to the puzzle and things are evidently falling right into place now. Excellent police work on this one, imo. Good job, TPD!

Oh yea....I meant to say also that Sandra was definitely wearing flip flops in the last video we have seen of her. They are clearly flopping up and down on her feet as she skips along that street. Poor little thing....I really wish I could be there at these moments of destiny..... So Sad!!!

LOL At least we're in agreement! :blowkiss:

OMG NoraC...we gotta quit doing this...I just posted about her wanting to go to church and how sad it is that it's considered a crime scene in her murder!

I wonder if they have a rec room at the church? or playground area outside.

I thought LE said she was wearing the clothes she disappeared in -- the pink T-shirt, etc.

ETA Just saw scandi's post explaining she was wearing a skirt with the leggings.

In the video, there is NO skirt and NO dress. T-shirt, leggings, possibly socks and slip on type shoes that definitely flop.

I'll find a link of the video as soon as I catch up reading all these posts!:crazy:

Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member