CA-Sandra Cantu Missing/Located from Tracy, #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Secretsquirrel~ Note that article was from two months ago and has nothing to do with this case.

Doh. No, I did not note that. Ugh. I'm still hopeful as it shows that they are actively looking and concerned about child *advertiser censored* and I hope it means they will take initiative for the big picture as they now see the result.

This is the part that caught my ear. Where did we hear that the suitcase was stolen. :confused:
it was in a news article... a member of the clover road church, FW, is the one who was quoted and it didn't even sound like he had the complete story... just knew bits and pieces... it could also have been a fabrication that was passed around.

D. L. Slayter

812 W Clover Rd, Spc 61

my apologies go out to the sleuth in the raincoat at the press conference. You do look suspicious if you're reading this. get a new attitude. And if you're not a sleuth, you may as well turn yourself in now because if you are the person, they got you red handed! Now back to the evidence in the case. (I had to do that because I could not stop laughing when it was mentioned that he was a part of the news crew) Forgive me! Any more updates?

~snipped~
But, I think it's sick that kids can't roam a bit and still be safe. It's awful. I don't think it's good for the kids' psyches either that they never have the freedom to just be kids, and play by themselves, or explore on their own or even walk down the damn street to play. It's ridiculous!
I didn't allow mine to roam the neighborhood alone and that was 20 years ago. It is never a good idea, imo. It didn't cost my kids their freedom to not be alone, but I swore their photos would never end up on a milk carton. We practiced safer alternatives than running around by themselves. I didn't find it was in any way detrimental to their mental health or stability in the long run. It was common sense and the way I protected them from many things...not only predators.

Secretsquirrel~ Note that article was from two months ago and has nothing to do with this case.
I disagree as the Tracy 60 has come up during this case...or rather...before this case even started.. perhaps we should call it the Tracy 59 now

Does anyone know who may be living with C. Plummer if this is a female?

All that I'm coming up with so far are ppl with the same surname and around the same age range as Ms. Plummer.

I wish they wouldn't bother with the pressers if there's NO NEW INFO that they can share. Seems that they would wait until there was some actual NEWS in the case. If I have to hear, "i can't speculate on that" again... *sigh*

It is frustrating, but I really appreciate these pressers. We did learn something this morning - THERE WAS NO REPORT OF STOLEN LUGGAGE. I think that is huge, given that the media is quoting someone saying the luggage was stolen when it was on its way to be donated for a rummage at the church.

Also - the Pub. Info Officer is very good at dispelling rumors, which we are getting more and more of and helping to quiet the natives. From that church website, it appeared that some community members were ready to start a lynch mob. We have to try to remember that these pressers are more for the local community members then they are for us. That community needs all the reassurance it can get from its Police at this point. They have a killer running around loose. VERY SCARY!

His message to Tracy parents regarding the personal/professional response of the local LE and keeping in touch with their children was priceless in my opinion. Without causing a big to-do, he let parents know that they NEED TO BE CAREFUL. This is a message that can not be repeated too often at this particular point in time, especially in Tracy.

Just my thoughts,

Salem

Slayter lives at #43.
"On Friday evening, a witness saw a man who looked like the person who was taken in for questioning returning to the park. He walked out of a car and went up to unit No. 43. Someone at the door gave him a hug and he walked inside."
http://www.kcra.com/news/19090452/detail.html

His next-door neighbor (#42) comes up as this:

CHILDREN AT RISK RESOURCES FOUNDATION INC

Contact info

812 W CLOVER RD SPC 42
TRACY CA 95376-1711
Last update: 2007-12-01
This nonprofit has assets of $295, income of $17,648, revenue of $17,648.

http://www.implu.com/nonprofit/810551093

Steadfast I can't locate a space number (unit number) for Sinclair.

http://www.whitepages.com/search/Fi...=&city_zip=Tracy&state_id=CA&localtime=survey

and the mystery deepens! So LE has served a warrant on 88 which is C. Plummer!

KTVU also learned that FBI and Tracy police entered the mobile home park Tuesday afternoon to search unit 88 again. The home was one of the first locations police searched soon after the second grader went missing.

http://www.ktvu.com/news/19124077/detail.html#-

???????

Did they get the number wrong in the report?

Are they serving a warrant on him now or are you referring to the article above regarding his arrest 2 months ago?
hey fifth,
it was in an article linked here about space 88 being searched.. let me scroll and find it again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member