GUILTY CA - Sarah Douglas, 26, murdered in her Elk Grove home, 1 May 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thanks for the insight ~

I hadn't seen this detail before, so maybe other didn't either...

http://www.kcra.com/news/local-news...chiefs-texts-sent-just-after-killing/25894478

I too have a feeling he is somewhere warm and sunny. He had several hours to leave the area before she was found. I don't see why he would head for the mountains instead of LA or SD or Mexico, but who knows. 10 days is a long time with no idea where he really is... saying he could be in Santa Cruz, the Sierras, etc. is like saying he could be somewhere in the state of New Mexico. :( Be safe Slapy

Text-1-jpg.jpg

Wow what a sad story. I've been to that Cal Fire in Ione a bunch of times for the type of work I do and was there just a few weeks ago. Prior to that visit a few weeks ago I hadn't been there in probably a year and a half. One thing I noticed in my recent trip there was that the main entrance was now gated. Back in the day anyone could just stroll on up to the buildings.

Oh and a little side note. The Mule Creek Sate Prison is literally right next door to the Cal Fire Academy. I remember when I had been there in the past that there were signs at the Academy warning that prisoners could/would be wandering around.

Interesting that she didn't ask why he needed to be picked up. The fact she didn't is a good sign that she meant what she said, that she wasn't going back to him. I wonder where the text was sent from. I am glad that she didn't go.

Interesting that there was two hrs between time of the murder and time of the text. It seems that he made his plans and preparations in two hours.

I wonder what time he made the contacts on myredbook.

And lastly I hope LE had a trap and trace on his mothers phone lines today. I wonder if he tried to call her or text her today.

Interesting that she didn't ask why he needed to be picked up. The fact she didn't is a good sign that she meant what she said, that she wasn't going back to him. I wonder where the text was sent from. I am glad that she didn't go.

Interesting that there was two hrs between time of the murder and time of the text. It seems that he made his plans and preparations in two hours.

I wonder what time he made the contacts on myredbook.

And lastly I hope LE had a trap and trace on his mothers phone lines today. I wonder if he tried to call her or text her today.

Good point re where he texted from. Can't LE run a trace on his phone and find out where he was when text was sent? And for that matter, any other calls and texts he sent?

So scary that this man is still out there somewhere!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Everything above is JMO!

The clock at the top is the current time on the phone (time screen shot was taken) the time the message was sent is at the top of the text it was 2:30 am

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Everything above is JMO!

Oh, duh... thanks! Odd they took screen shots that far apart, but whatever :)

As someone said, glad she didn't go pick him up either.

I think they could locate where his phone was at the time, but maybe just within a certain area?

There is a new poster at the sheriff's website...maybe someone could link it here full size?

Myself, I think people really need a photo of Fleming clean shaven....

http://www.sacsheriff.com/media/Release.aspx?id=125

I am hoping he has gone far, in a way. Because I am afraid of what could happen if he crosses paths with someone who recognizes him.

The women on redbook have a system where they alert to bad clients, and I am wondering if they have anything in place for women who suddenly disappear too. I'm worried about what may have happened to anyone who helped Fleming.

There is a new poster at the sheriff's website...maybe someone could link it here full size?

Myself, I think people really need a photo of Fleming clean shaven....

http://www.sacsheriff.com/media/Release.aspx?id=125

I am hoping he has gone far, in a way. Because I am afraid of what could happen if he crosses paths with someone who recognizes him.

Yes, I agree.. and one with his head shaved. At least a representation of what he would look like.

I am waiting to see if the sex tape allegations are true before I give my opinion, but in general, I'd say this;

I don't judge those who sell sex services, or those who buy them.

I do judge those who bring it into the workplace because:
1: It drives female employees out (if they have even managed to get in, in the first place)
2: It encourages dishonesty in the workplace because it has to be concealed, and ruins people's professional lives and their personal ones, if it is discovered.
3: If you wouldn't take a bath in the workplace, you shouldn't have sex there either.

Of course, baths are one facility firefighters probably do have in the workplace....

But you know what I'm trying to say.

Clumsily, but with all the goodwill in the world, I have taken Fleming's moustache and hair off. Before and after photo here. He looks twenty years older without them, I think...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 83
It does make a big difference when he is bald.

What a difference! I think he could easily go unidentified now! Just wear a shirt to cover his tattoos, and who knows how long he can stay on the run.

Clumsily, but with all the goodwill in the world, I have taken Fleming's moustache and hair off. Before and after photo here. He looks twenty years older without them, I think...

Wow! HUGE difference. Thanks so much!

Nice work. He really doesn't look like the same person at all.

Wow... excellent job, thank you, thank you.

Just as those who knew him said... they didn't recognize him either when he shaved his head and mustache.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back