GUILTY CA - Sarah Douglas, 26, murdered in her Elk Grove home, 1 May 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I agree he looks much different and much older with no hair.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Everything above is JMO!

Wow.....Nice job Zwiebel! What a difference! That photo really needs to be circulated among the public.....I agree, he could easily go unnoticed looking like that!

Zwiebel,

Excellent work, as always! Clean shaven appearance completely changes his ability to blend in. I hope LE follows your lead and posts a similar image ASAP. :moo:

ysute6yd.jpg

I've been searching for a photo for days. I thought I'd made a mistake posting the new SCSD flyer, since no image @ link had a fully clean shaven photo). I thought I had seen at least one article with an image pulled from off of OMF's redbook account, where his appearance is altered, but I wasn't able to find it.

:sleuth:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the pic of the bald head is not going to be accurate.

When he shaves his head it will be ULTRA white. It will burn and turn bright red much faster than anything else. Sunburn or not, it will be a long, long, LONG time before things start to blend.

I have been shaved for 5 years now and you can still easily see my previous hairline. This is not due to stubble but the skin is much darker in the front where it was receding and a darker circle on top/back of my head. I am assuming the burn/tan potential in Cali are similar to those in south Texas. Also consider I spend many many hours, cleaning/swimming in our backyard pool and spend atleast 6 hours every weekend at the grill and am part Mexican. At the end of the summer you will still see my old hairline.

To be accurate in the proposed bald image you should be looking for either white or red, not tanned. This is with the exception of his hair part which will have a tan and be browner than the rest. In his case the best thing to do is look for a tanned inverted V line on his right side surrounded by white or red. Possibly/probably a tanned spot on the back/top of his head as well (surrounded by red).

Dave... great suggestions/description.

They said he shaved his head last fall (I believe). It makes me wonder how recent that picture being circulated of him is...would his hair be that long? And, would he have gained some color to his bald scalp?

But if it would appear as different as you say, maybe he just cut it short and died it jet black, grew is growing a beard, etc. Maybe doing something more unexpected or wearing a wig.

Dave... great suggestions/description.

They said he shaved his head last fall (I believe). It makes me wonder how recent that picture being circulated of him is...would his hair be that long? And, would he have gained some color to his bald scalp?

But if it would appear as different as you say, maybe he just cut it short and died it jet black, grew is growing a beard, etc. Maybe doing something more unexpected or wearing a wig.

I thought he may change his appearance with more hair.

A man who thinks he has sex appeal would not want to look 10 years older even if it was a disguise. I think he is a sex addict and would still be on the prowl. JMOOO

I thought he may change his appearance with more hair.

A man who thinks he has sex appeal would not want to look 10 years older even if it was a disguise. I think he is a sex addict and would still be on the prowl. JMOOO

Very astute observations! Yeah, I'm thinking the guy has a sex addiction problem or something of the sort also. Wonder why he shaved his head last Fall? It doesn't seem like it would be attractive on him, but maybe he thought it would. Maybe he thought it would look more edgy. But I'm also thinking he wold now go with more hair and darker or lighter for the reason you mention, but also because it's more expected he might shave his head and because people have seen him in that look already. Bet he is reading the news on all this and I'm thinking... dark, thicker hair, urban crowded area (or Mexico)... beard maybe or no mustache.

Lots of guys around here start shaving their heads when their bald spot starts getting too big.

I was looking around last night for the hairline phenomenon Dave was talking about, and it didn't appear to be consistent. Some guys had it and some guys didn't.

Lots of guys around here start shaving their heads when their bald spot starts getting too big.

I was looking around last night for the hairline phenomenon Dave was talking about, and it didn't appear to be consistent. Some guys had it and some guys didn't.

BMM

This made me laugh out loud because I too was checking out men last evening for the same thing :blushing: Geeze, the things we learn from WS!!!

BMM

This made me laugh out loud because I too was checking out men last evening for the same thing :blushing: Geeze, the things we learn from WS!!!

When they lock us up for being freakin' crazy, maybe they'll put us in the same cell :D

Wonder if shaving his head and mustache last fall was a practice run to see what reactions he would get from others? Or, it could be the opposite - having done that, people would anticipate it so he would not do it.

I just read an article with headline:

San Diego County: 8 of 9 Fires Suspicious.

Quote: "Eight of nine fires in San Diego County have a suspicious ignition point."

I am wondering if this fire battalion chief on the run could have started one or more of these fires?

He seems desperate...

Maybe an "out there" idea... But something I can't get out of my mind...

:dunno:

I had the same thought clue, as soon as I saw on the news that they thought those fires had a suspicious ignition point.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Glad I'm not the only one...

:seeya:

I had that thought also, just wasn't sure I could reason out why!! Also, I saw on the news last night that the Elk Grove Fire Dept was helping out down there.

Here's a link to the arrest

http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2014/05/16/murder-suspect-orville-fleming-arrested/

SACRAMENTO COUNTY (CBS13) — The former firefighter accused of murdering his girlfriend has been caught, the Sacramento County Sheriff’s Department confirms.
Orville “Mo” Fleming, 55, has been on the run since May 1. Authorities have accused Fleming of brutally murdering his 26-year-old girlfriend Sarah Jane Douglas.
Authorities say that Fleming has been found alive and is currently in the sheriff’s department’s custody.

Here's a link to the arrest

http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2014/05/16/murder-suspect-orville-fleming-arrested/

SACRAMENTO COUNTY (CBS13) — The former firefighter accused of murdering his girlfriend has been caught, the Sacramento County Sheriff’s Department confirms.
Orville “Mo” Fleming, 55, has been on the run since May 1. Authorities have accused Fleming of brutally murdering his 26-year-old girlfriend Sarah Jane Douglas.
Authorities say that Fleming has been found alive and is currently in the sheriff’s department’s custody.

Oh praise be!! :loveyou:

Just saw on the local news this guy has been captured.
Good! Where?

Now I can rest easier about my family in Santa Cruz. Couldn't reach them when I called to alert them.
When posters were suggesting he started the fires in So. Cal, my thought was that it was a diversion, as teams from Nor. Cal have been called down there to fight them, then he could sneak into the empty fire stations in Nor. Cal...

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back