GUILTY CA - Sarah Douglas, 26, murdered in her Elk Grove home, 1 May 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It'll be gone 3am for me when the presser is held. I'll never make it. Will have to rely on you guys for updates in my morning, when you've all gone to bed!

Then again, as it's going to be streamed live, maybe I could set my alarm.....

Elk Grove looks like a pretty, suburban neighborhood from the images I got. Safest in the region, apparently. Quite like some German towns.

Not exactly a survivalist's hideout?

Wow! Great news! Maybe he thought hiding in plain sight this afternoon would work.

It'll be gone 3am for me when the presser is held. I'll never make it. Will have to rely on you guys for updates in my morning, when you've all gone to bed!

Hey, zwiebel!

O/T:
See you bright and early Tuesday morning in the Oscar thread. Get those typing fingers rested up and please don't forget to bring breakfast!

Hey, zwiebel!

O/T:
See you bright and early Tuesday morning in the Oscar thread. Get those typing fingers rested up and please don't forget to bring breakfast!

O/T You know, for that last, really tense day, I brought a really amazing 'yard' (okay, metric meter) of little schnaps bottles to fortify us. And forgot to post the pic....

from article:

Surprised he stuck around the area!!?? Thought he'd be long gone.
Dorner stayed in Big Bear too. Glad to be wrong in this case, though we have family in Sacto. too, but not Elk Grove.

It's already Saturday here, but I think it's only 5.30ish Friday in CA? So the press conference should be happening any moment now, if it hasn't already?
Nope, at the time you posted, it was 3:35PST. It's only 4:50 now...

Elk Grove looks like a pretty, suburban neighborhood from the images I got. Safest in the region, apparently. Quite like some German towns.

Parts are upscale, parts are low-income Hispanic areas, but all suburban.

Yeah there are no "woods" like I think was mentioned in some report. Or at least not enough of a woods for him to be able to hide out in for two weeks. If he stuck around Elk Grove this whole time he had to have been inside someones house imo.

O/T You know, for that last, really tense day, I brought a really amazing 'yard' (okay, metric meter) of little schnaps bottles to fortify us. And forgot to post the pic....

:loveyou:

Can we please get some MSM links that are NOT twitter??? I don't do twitter.

Sorry, I won't post anymore.

ETA, twitter is my feed for news. I understand many don't have accounts with Facebook, twitter or others. I can always see mobile apps unless I use my cell. When a twitter is posted you must link the source per TOS. So if you don't have an account, the links won't work. Some tweets posted do have a link to a news article but when you see a link under the tweet a few space down, that's the link to the writers twitter account verifying it from MSM. What you see posted is what a MSM reporter posts in 140 characters. hth

You don't have to have twitter to see what is written on a news twitter. Not much there anyway than what was posted.

Presser coming in the next half hour.

TignNMc.jpg

FOX40 News ‏@FOX40 · 6m
.@sacsheriff will a hold a press conference on #OrvilleFleming this evening at 6:30. We'll live stream it on http://FOX40.com

https://twitter.com/FOX40

Sorry, I won't post anymore.

You don't have to have twitter to see what is written on a news twitter. Not much there anyway than what was posted.

All you need to do is click on the three dots/circles to access the "Copy Tweet URL" to bring the tweet over for everyone to access it (including those without a twitter account).

ETA: I have a twitter, so I am able to access these features automatically. I am unsure if this changes when logged out. Sorry if I was unclear.

Or, "Email Tweet" to include the tweet details:

FOX40 News (@FOX40) tweeted at 4:07pm - 16 May 14:

.@sacsheriff will a hold a press conference on #OrvilleFleming this evening at 6:30. We'll live stream it on FOX40.com (https://twitter.com/FOX40/status/467441182822248449)

I clicked on the link Dr. Know? posted, and found the tweet a few tweed down on the FOX40 thread. I had to click "View more tweets" to see it, though.

I hope this helps!

:seeya:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He admitted to the stabbing. - Per this press conference.

Well lol he admitted he'd been living in vegetation, specifically under a bush. And would venture out a bit to get food from some local stores.

I'm very shocked he was able to hide out like that in Elk Grove.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eNeMeEe
Back