Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Details on text message regarding lunch that day.

Where was she actually last "seen" and "who" saw her?

Why would hubby go back home and not to work?

We need to separate fact from rumor here, and I have some questions if anyone can provide me links to possible answers. I've searched and cannot find

Has the 911 call been released that her husband made?

Has her husband given a video/on air interview anywhere?

Finding "chunks of hair is a rumor, this has been downgraded to "strands of hair" and we have NO confirmation from LE that they are hers, correct? They'd have to run DNA. For all we know, any hair is rumor

LE has not said anything about husbands co-workers and his alibi. What is out there is be posted by others..not LE, correct?

The husband "found" her phone. I assume if he did find the phone, he picked it up, trampled on the place it was found, and contaminated the spot that it was found with his own DNA.

Sorry..I do not like the fact that he found the phone.

I don't like the fact that he didn't text her until "late afternoon" that he would NOT be home for lunch. Did she text back? Was she already missing at this point? Where was she when he texted her back? Police have not released any "pinging", correct?

A big red flag for me is that it has been 5 days and LE has NOT OFFICIALLY CLEARED the husband. I know he's cooperating and out searching, but LE has not cleared him and that speaks volumes to me. When Sierah went missing, Josh left Ce halfway home and went back to his home. He's the BF. Pretty suspicious that he "left her". He was OFFICIALLY CLEARED within 8 hours. He was interviewed and questioned NUMEROUS times in those few hours. LE announced the next morning that Josh was cleared and not under investigation nor a suspect. It has been 5 days and LE is not clearing the husband. The only thing they will say is that he is cooperating.

I'm not convinced that the husband does not have some sort of knowledge about what happened to her yet.

I pray that she is found soon. Her poor sister looks absolutely devastated. This is just horrible

So you are thinking of the possibility that the text from her phone about him coming home for lunch may have been planted as an alibi / not sent by Sherri? Hmmmm.....

I share your suspicions. Also why didn't the daycare call him when the children were not picked up? That's a red flag for me. Daycare Centers waste no time contacting someone when the kids are not picked up on time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Is it possible he ended up coming home later for lunch and she had finished her run and made it home? I'm curious about that.

It's odd that she would text him on his personal phone, since he said he didn't usually bring it on the job with him- especially about asking if he were coming home for lunch! I would think she would call or text his work phone or whatever number she had to reach him at work.

I share your suspicions. Also why didn't the daycare call him when the children were not picked up? That's a red flag for me. Daycare Centers waste no time contacting someone when the kids are not picked up on time.

According to his interview this AM, he doesn't take his personal cell into work. Does that mean he has a work cell phone? They can always call his workplace or work cell right? Or for that matter his personal cell and even if he didn't answer or have it with him during work hours, he would have picked up the message. I dunno, seems a little strange.

We have no choice but to focus in on the husband, because we really have nothing else, and in many of these cases, he ends up being the person responsible. Some great points are made here, regarding the timeline, the failure to call her and his excuse of why he didn't check his phone.

If you are someone who is planning this, its easy to overlook something as simple as what "normal" people would do if their loved one is missing. Only concern I have is that there doesn't seem to be that HUGE flag out there in regards to him. You know... neighbors heard him threaten her.... her mom told her that he had hit her... his coworkers think he was having an affair... they had money problems... their residence was VERY known by the police. I'm not discounting the husband at all, let's face it, we don't exactly have a lot to go on.

Just throwing out caution, cause if others think this way, it may make them be blind to the other possibilities. At 5'4, 100 lbs, unless trained for combat, she would not be able to put up much of a fight if targeted by a perv.

My hope: Cameras at the intersection. Security cams at homes in neighborhood. His & her phone pinging for locations throughout that day. Any activity at the home witnessed by neighbors.

We have no choice but to focus in on the husband, because we really have nothing else, and in many of these cases, he ends up being the person responsible. Some great points are made here, regarding the timeline, the failure to call her and his excuse of why he didn't check his phone.

If you are someone who is planning this, its easy to overlook something as simple as what "normal" people would do if their loved one is missing. Only concern I have is that there doesn't seem to be that HUGE flag out there in regards to him. You know... neighbors heard him threaten her.... her mom told her that he had hit her... his coworkers think he was having an affair... they had money problems... their residence was VERY known by the police. I'm not discounting the husband at all, let's face it, we don't exactly have a lot to go on.

Just throwing out caution, cause if others think this way, it may make them be blind to the other possibilities. At 5'4, 100 lbs, unless trained for combat, she would not be able to put up much of a fight if targeted by a perv.

BBM I think that's why it's reminding me of Helen Bailey. No one suspected him at first and he was very well supported by those that knew the couple and further beyond. No signs of abuse or anything of the sort. Nothing stood out but an odd timeline of activity...

This timeline sounds so strange to me and this flurry of publicity also gives me concern. Wouldn't you be letting LE lead the way, rather than doing your own interviews? Wouldn't you be scared that you would say the wrong thing and anger the abductor? That you might make her situation worse? Unless you know there is no abductor and unless LE are welcoming him doing the interviews, as they're building a case...

MOO and all that jazz.

LE did say they were looking at game and security cameras in the area. The Nov 4th press release seemed overly long and almost had a defensive tone to it. Add that to husbands tv pleas saying she was abducted, friends and family doing their own searches.

Is this strictly because LE will not call this an abduction? Also why did LE say they were not going to search the area the phone and ear buds were found?

Just wondering if there is something going on behind the scenes we aren't hearing? On the face of it, doesn't seem like KP is anything but a husband desperate to find his wife.

I do not expect LE to officially "clear" the husband until there is compelling evidence that points in a different direction. I think the husband is going to have to expect a lot of harsh questioning of himself and everyone he knows. Sometimes dirt unrelated to the disappearance is going to come out. Unfortunately, the husband is always going to be the prime suspect, and assuming he is in fact uninvolved, it is going to be very frustrating to him to see resources wasted while focusing on him. That is just how things work.

If coworkers think he's having an affair, I hope LE are also looking into HER activity behind the scenes.

Super sketchy!

If coworkers think he's having an affair, I hope LE are also looking into HER activity behind the scenes.

Super sketchy!

Co-workers said they think he was having an affair? Sorry, first I'm hearing of this.

Super sketchy!

The asking hubbY if he was coming home for lunch made me think she was making some other plans.
If her husband had the same thought as coworkers I can understand him using find my phone.
He wanted to know where she was.

This is an interesting site and I see there is another missing woman from that area.
Facebook
REDDING CRIME 2.0

Some sleuths are misreading this post.
Rob is saying there is NO huge red flag regarding the relationship such as........

I believe that post was hypothetical and that there are no rumors of an affair. That how I read it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member