Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I grabbed a cap from that video. This is what they found by the side of the road. It looks like her phone and earbuds are in that fanny pack, since I see no sign of the earbuds.
That changes things considerably, doesn't it? It confirms my suspicions that it didn't just fall there during an abduction, somebody had to have thrown it there.

attachment.php

Can I ask a favour? Is it possible to get a screen grab of the spot that is at? Does it show that? TIA

I've waited over 20 minutes for the video to load and it just ain't happening. Idk what the problem is, none of the vidoes on their site work for me. Maybe cos I'm out of the US

http://eastvalleytimes.com/sheriffs-log-nov-1-7/

"[FONT=&amp]Caller is on private citizen searching party for missing person in the 13600 block of Bear Mountain Rd area. Caller found women’s underwear on the side of the road. Caller contacted MCU who referred her to patrol."[/FONT]

Also has this:
[FONT=&quot]Nov. 7[/FONT]

• A citizen called to report he believes he found clothes in a nearby ditch in the Holiday Rd and Old Oregon Trail area that look like the clothes the missing person was wearing when she was last seen. Caller is standing by near location.

Maybe the kids have friends who go there and want to spend time with them. Or they made friends there and really like it. Maybe she does volunteer work. Maybe she has regular appointments (medical or whatever) she can't attend with her children. Maybe she's trying to start her own career as an artist, writer, musician, etc. Maybe she's training for a marathon or Ironman. Maybe daycare/preschool is enriching the children's lives and both parents think it's a positive, worthwhile system to continue.

There are lots of possible reasons.

I'm surprised it's so controversial, and how on earth it could possibly imply she wasn't devoted to her children.
Agreed 100%. I don't feel the children being in daycare have anything to do with her being missing. There are many many reasons for children to be in daycare a couple days a week even if the mom is a SAHM. You can still be a great mother. She's missing and her children are probably very upset. I hope there is some break soon.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

The interviews are precisely why I'm withholding "clearing" the husband in my eyes. When Ce went missing, the sense of urgency is so high octane that you are literally running around in circles. You want to shake and scream at people...FIND HER! WE HAVE TO FIND HER! You want to scream at people..why are you wasting time talking to me? Or her? Or talking amongst yourselves? FIND HER!! The adrenaline is pouring out your ears 24/7. But I will say this...there is NO WAY anyone would have ever said to a news station "I know she is screaming for me" The visual that that phrase conjures up is so shattering that to SAY that would mean that you have given up hope. Family, unless it has been YEARS hardly ever gives up hope. You choose in a millisecond the words you are going to speak and you don't speak in the past tense. It's not a slip of the tongue to do so, you CHOSE to speak in the past tense, you CHOSE to use those words, and you do it unconsciously. Our minds were not accepting that 2, 3, 4, 5, days after someone has gone missing that they were "screaming" for you. To cry or be upset and say that you're worried that they are cold, or hungry, or may be hurt and unable to tell anyone is one thing...but "screaming for you". NEVER. I am NOT sleuthing the husband but according to mods..we are allowed to discuss what they have said in media and what he has said and how he presents himself is all wrong IMO. I hope I am wrong. He also said, "If she was here"...that is past tense.."bring her home" is WAY different then "let her go". If you're so convinced that she has been taken, you don't ask a kidnapper to bring them home..you ask to "let her go." He is just all wrong in my eyes right now. You don't say "this is the worst thing ever," because you KNOW the worst thing ever is them being found murdered. THAT"S the worst thing. You don't say, "I'm trying, I'm trying...you say...WE WILL NEVER STOP UNTIL WE FIND YOU AND WE WILL FIND YOU. I need to stop talking, his whole vocab during this is really angering me. LE is fully aware of how SM is and they monitor it ALL. They really do. They know what is being said and they know that by saying "While no one is cleared, we have no reason to believe Mr. so and so is involved in any way." There are many dark and dangerous thoughts that pass thru your mind when someone you love has been taken but you don't EVER speak them because to speak them , might make them true and that is unacceptable..you know? With Sierah, there was evidence of a struggle, there was blood..you knew she did not leave willingly which increases panic. With Sherri, there is no evidence of struggle, no blood, no nothing that we are aware of at least, so why the immediate jump to "She's been kidnapped." Ask anyone, she has no reason to leave" cockiness..if there is no signs of injury or struggle you HAVE to entertain the possibility that maybe she left on her own. You HAVE too..and while that may be shocking to you or even cause you embarrassment, wouldn't you want to entertain that? Because that would mean she's still alive. And that is the most important thing..that you have hope and can hang on to however thin or implausible the thread is, that they are still alive. This case is making me sick to my stomach. Two little ones mother is gone and they don't know where she is. Her parents feel like they are in a nightmare and they are. Nothing will EVER be the same again until they find her. Idk..something is just wrong here in my opinion only.
Exceptionally powerful post. Ty

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Also has this:
[FONT=&quot]Nov. 7[/FONT]

• A citizen called to report he believes he found clothes in a nearby ditch in the Holiday Rd and Old Oregon Trail area that look like the clothes the missing person was wearing when she was last seen. Caller is standing by near location.

So, with the obvious exception of this call being ruled a hoax or the clothing not matching etc etc...

Either LE are being reallllllly cagey for a reason, or this investigation is being weirdly bungled.

Again I am for some odd reason getting AJ Hadsell flashes. 10:37, 1:39, such weirdly specific time recall, just like in AJs case. What time did I vote today? 11ish. That's all I can say for sure. I always feel when people make sure to get specific time stamps into a timeline of a crime, it's because they've carefully crafted something. I'm not outright accusing anyone, but it is usually a clear indicator that LE probably doesn't ignore either.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
I'm pretty sure the phone will say when the message came in, and when the response went out.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

I agree. Some crazy *****.

Yes. I looked through a few yesterday and was reminding that things in Redding and outside of Redding can be rough and bizarre!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It definitely looks like someone tossed her items out of a vehicle and abducted her from another spot.

It would be hard for the husband to pull something off like this. Jmo.

I feel We are dealing with an abduction. Jmo

All this talk about the GPS on the husband's work truck, has this been verified by LE? Also, it may not even matter if no one saw her alive that day. I don't think eye witnesses who claim to have seen her THAT day are 100% reliable. Her phone being found by him AND being tossed so close to their home is far too convenient. I first found this board when Jennifer Hutson went missing so my thoughts first went to suicide, but why would she throw her phone out?! That ruled suicide out for me almost immediately. My first question is whether Sherri's husband is having an affair. Second, if she was pregnant and hadn't told family members yet. I also find it very interesting that both Sherri and her husband were aware of Tera Smith who went missing while "jogging" so perhaps this gave someone an idea or a place to start their story.

Can I ask a favour? Is it possible to get a screen grab of the spot that is at? Does it show that? TIA

I've waited over 20 minutes for the video to load and it just ain't happening. Idk what the problem is, none of the vidoes on their site work for me. Maybe cos I'm out of the US

They show a green house with white wainscotting in the background. I have been unable to locate this house.

However, they also show a close-up of a sign that says "Sunrise." Here is a live link to the sign on google maps: LINK.
It's Sunrise Drive, off Old Oregon Trail.

For those who followed Jacob Wetterling's case... his mom said that for THEM, he was alive until his remains were found. :(
They kept the focus on finding him and never gave up.

Hard to understand why Sherri's husband won't at least consider the thought she may have left ?

And btw-- some of the most "perfect" lives and relationships that are on display can be more like a different universe behind closed doors. Not saying this was the case for the Papini's ... but jashrema's post has excellent points !
:moo:

All this talk about the GPS on the husband's work truck, has this been verified by LE? Also, it may not even matter if no one saw her alive that day. I don't think eye witnesses who claim to have seen her THAT day are 100% reliable. Her phone being found by him AND being tossed so close to their home is far too convenient. I first found this board when Jennifer Hutson went missing so my thoughts first went to suicide, but why would she throw her phone out?! That ruled suicide out for me almost immediately. My first question is whether Sherri's husband is having an affair. Second, if she was pregnant and hadn't told family members yet. I also find it very interesting that both Sherri and her husband were aware of Tera Smith who went missing while "jogging" so perhaps this gave someone an idea or a place to start their story.

No..nothing has been verified by LE and LE has not publicly ruled out anyone. In the beginning, LE was looking at 4 RSO in the area but nothing has been said about them either.

I've been wondering about the eyewitnesses, as well. If she ran every day, maybe their days could be confused. Just maybe. Great sleuth ponderings ...

Her phone being found by him isn't weird to me at all--he used a locator app. It's not like he's claiming to have stumbled on it through sheer luck.

If she WAS abducted, it could be by someone who knew her routine or had been stalking her. In which case he might have grabbed her quite close to home, hence the close phone toss.

They show a green house with white wainscotting in the background. I have been unable to locate this house.

However, they also show a close-up of a sign that says "Sunrise." Here is a live link to the sign on google maps: LINK.
It's Sunrise Drive, off Old Oregon Trail.

I've been wondering about the eyewitnesses, as well. If she ran every day, maybe their days could be confused. Just maybe. Great sleuth ponderings ...

Police were pretty clear in saying she was observed by people who knew her out walking/jogging that day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne