Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
RSBM

Excellent points !

I'd like to know who saw her last outside of family.

And since they have her phone, they should now if she talked to anyone, including husband, that day.
I wish her spouse hadn't picked up and handled her phone -- since there might have been prints on it. :(
:moo:

I'm not sure he picked up her phone. Another poster said he left the evidence where it was found.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@ Pamela_Brewer...I seem to be getting this feeling also...

Really! Where do suppose this Troy Zink is now?
Surely, both Sherri and Keith were very familiar with this case and it could be the catalyst for concealed gun permits and clothing. And, quite possibly the reason KP immediately thought of abduction.

I can't find anything current on him :-/ maybe someone else can track him down. You'd think he would be on LE's list if he is around the area still.

Question for anyone. If you take your phone with you wherever you go, can the police or phone company retroactively trace all the places you had been and what time?
Mine does if I have my "google location" on. It tracks me all day and every time I stop it pins that location. Starting from home to grocery, gas, groomer and my home again.

"An iPhone, a pair of earbuds and a few strands from what's believed to be Sherri Papini's hair were found along a northern California jogging path."
Oh my, this is the first I'm reading about this. It's been nonstop election news in my area.

[video]http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/08/us/missing-california-jogger/index.html[/video]
For anyone interested,
Escape the Election calming tunes- I am at peace for now!

"The Weather Channel's nine-hour marathon of "the most beautiful, awe-inspiring, and calming weather video and scenery ever caught on tape," which seeks to be a balm to your fried and frazzled election nerves."

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.usatoday.com/story/93487828/

Has it been confirmed in MSM that Tera Smith and SP knew each other?

attachment.php

I found where Tera Smith was last seen leaving her home interesting enough to add to the Case Map https://drive.google.com/open?id=15tisDgqd90qvDJhrK62Q4K3RM0Q&usp=sharing

"An iPhone, a pair of earbuds and a few strands from what's believed to be Sherri Papini's hair were found along a northern California jogging path."
Oh my, this is the first I'm reading about this. It's been nonstop election news in my area.

[video]http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/08/us/missing-california-jogger/index.html[/video]
From link:

"Her husband told the station that he called their day care center and learned the children hadn't been picked up."

RSBM

Excellent points !

I'd like to know who saw her last outside of family.

And since they have her phone, they should now if she talked to anyone, including husband, that day.
I wish her spouse hadn't picked up and handled her phone -- since there might have been prints on it. :(
:moo:

Interesting that LE reports there are no sightings of (her) whatsoever on any surveillance gathered from homes and businesses nearby. (in multiple SMS posts). Yet, I suspect there might not be alot of surveillance in the area, but who knows.

Thank you Spanish, but I'm still not seeing the phrase that was provided in quotes:

"Sheila Koester, Sherri Papini's sister, said declined to provide contact information about Rodriguez and said she and Keith Papini remain spokespersons for the family."

Unless I am totally missing something, that was provided as a direct quote from the article but does not appear anywhere in the article and appears to be an untrue statement.

He says he is Sherri and Keiths father in law. How can he be FIL to both?

I was wondering the same thing. I find it unusual for someone to be father-in-law to both a husband and wife. But having learned the lesson from our SAHM and daycare discussion, perhaps I should consider that this might not be unusual to other people.:innocent:

Has it been confirmed in MSM that Tera Smith and SP knew each other?

They both went to Central Valley High School, which is a very small school, and are the same age. Whether they were friends or not, I have no idea. But as far as them knowing each other, I would say with as small of a town as this is (Shasta Lake City) everyone knows everyone.

@Silly Billy...I am on my "second strike" today with this forum...sorry, again...when I press that link I provided you, it is not what I am seeing on my screen...would a screenshot do?

I'm caught up in election coverage tonight....will catch up here tomorrow. Praying for Sherri and all who love and miss her.

Thank you Spanish, but I'm still not seeing the phrase that was provided in quotes:

"Sheila Koester, Sherri Papini's sister, said declined to provide contact information about Rodriguez and said she and Keith Papini remain spokespersons for the family."

Unless I am totally missing something, that was provided as a direct quote from the article but does not appear anywhere in the article and appears to be an untrue statement.

Sillybilly - I saw it stated when that article was first published. Maybe it has been removed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member