Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Imo.

If you don't want your case to go cold. Then speak up.

Because LE are regular people with regular problems while waiting for the District Attorney to be confident enough to go after perps.

Now Missy Bevers murder was caught on tape

(Still nobody has been arrested).

Heather Ciccone was coerced to help a friend and then being murdered 20 minutes later.

Katelyn Atkins goes missing after her step dad supposedly was dropping her off to catch a plane.

Deoor Kunz was at a camping trip and supposedly last seen by great grandfather.

Crystal Rogers was last with boyfriend before his cop_ brother gets fired.

The Pike 8 seems family related.

But the minor weed being grown has police or the DA still not feeling comfortable as if they think the Drug cartel gave 2 craps about the bull crap weed.

Then you have the Mrtyle Beach disappearance of the Brazilian girl 6 years ago.

That implicates others due to a prison snitch.

But still no arrest either.

Plus Holly Bobboes case.

The A Train dudes are still not found guilty as of yet.

Even though the case seemed open and shut. Jmo.

So I salute KP for not letting the sherrif's run their own game. Jmo.

It was released today that the phone and earbuds were placed.
Yes, that's what I meant. I was answering a poster that stated they were ripped off of her. Sometimes in my hurry to post I am unclear.[emoji4]

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I wish we knew more about what a typical day is like for her. Was she being watched? Did someone know her routine?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

In one of the interviews, the SIL did say that she kept the kids on a schedule and routine. By her saying that I would think SP kept herself on a set routine too. Maybe she jogged the same route every day?

Yes, that's what I meant. I was answering a poster that stated they were ripped off of her. Sometimes in my hurry to post I am unclear.[emoji4]

My post about them being taken off of her was just an opinion, I guess I should have clarified that. This is a forum for speculating, discussing and sharing.

Sex trafficking is way easier to do by Social sites like backpage or Craigslist than a straight abduction of a mom. Jmo
My thoughts also... Pic may be off, but at least they are pretty sure of their "targeted " demographics...JMO...

Well it was nice being caught up for a little bit, I'm off to work right before the presser so I'll have tons of catching up to do. See you all on the other side of my lurking! :)

Imo.

Because LE are regular people with regular problems while waiting for the District Attorney to be confident enough to go after perps.

Now Missy Bevers murder was caught on tape.

Heather Ciccone was coerced to help a friend and then being murdered 20 minutes later.

Katelyn Atkins goes missing after her step dad supposedly was dropping her off to catch a plane.

But the minor weed being grown has police or the DA still not feeling comfortable as if they think the Drug cartel gave 2 craps about the bull crap weed.

Plus Holly Bobboes case.

I agree. I think that Gamble guy did a great job. The anonymous ransom donor who hired him was a blessing too.

The only thing that jumps out with Michigan is the kidnapping of Sandra Harris in Washington for a $250,000 ransom. It happened the day after the ransom for SP from the anonymous donor was made public. SH was killed, left on the side of the road and they arrested TW shortly after the money had been picked up (IIRC, with blood in the backseat and ammo possibly linked to the firearm that killed SH). TW was from Michigan and had ties there, she was driving a rental car from CA. It would be a wild shot at best if there was a connection. Michigan just made me think of poor SH. I hope it wasn't a copy cat crime with SP's disappearance all over the media. MOO

What/who the heck is in Michigan?

About the cell phone pings

I am not sure how LE does their analysis. I am guessing they have access to advanced computer software programs that can make analyzing much easier than manually looking through data dumps from phone providers.

The dumps themselves could be on files or discs that could be accessed by computer software.

Just throwing it out there that analyzing pings may be more easier than some people think depending on what tools LE has.

I hear ya! Happens to me too.

In one of the interviews, the SIL did say that she kept the kids on a schedule and routine. By her saying that I would think SP kept herself on a set routine too. Maybe she jogged the same route every day?

I was thinking the same, they had to have been watching, and waiting for the right time to make a move.

I still cannot wrap my mind around her not being kept in hospital. If nothing else, she had lost 13% of her bodyweight, and not by eating right and exercising. It really boggles the mind.

I guess it brings to my mind my sister, who ultimately died from an eating disorder, but anytime we were able to get her near a hospital, they kept her at least overnight to pump some nutrition into her, if she weighed under 100 lbs. And this was without other varied injuries.

On a happier note, my niece is in labor...will be the first child among all nieces and nephew.

I apologize if someone has mentioned this already. If the phone appeared to be carefully placed there, is there a chance the half wrapped American flag pillow was also a prop or used to send a message?

Imo.

Now Missy Bevers murder was caught on tape.

Plus Holly Bobboes case.

I get that, Dex ... I know what you're saying, and I don't disagree. But WS is FULL of cold cases, loved ones who shouted from the rooftops for their loved ones to be found, people deemed "not attractive enough" or their story "not compelling enough" for media publicity and talk shows, common everyday people without financial resources and backing to hire PI's or put huge amounts of money on the table, before crowdfunding, etc. Sherri coming home, if not about the ransom, was the luck of the draw. It wasn't about Keith, unless it was a financial resolution. Thousands of families, husbands and parents have wrecked their health and their very lives in an effort to bring loved ones home, to no avail. Keith is no different. He's just one of the lucky ones.

This hair obsession is bizarre.........but the long blonde hair or lack thereof is clearly of great significance to KP,for one. JMO
Absolutely...

I wonder if anyone has seen her besides her husband?
Family a close friend. Priest?

So....when is this presser; or rather, for what time is the presser scheduled?

So many different ways to look at all of this.

And does anyone have a link?

Sometimes I think one missing piece will put it all together and other times I think it would only make it more complicated. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966