Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But you think the perps were so kind enough to make sure she was able to spend Thanksgiving night with her family?

So how considerate or how much was paid to the honored perps to have a Thanksgiving resolution on their mind for their captived?

Either they took the money offer before it expired on Wed., releasing her the next day (which happened to be Thanksgiving), or whoever took her released her for no obvious reason at all.

I get that, Dex ... I know what you're saying, and I don't disagree. But WS is FULL of cold cases, loved ones who shouted from the rooftops for their loved ones to be found, people deemed "not attractive enough" or their story "not compelling enough" for media publicity and talk shows, common everyday people without financial resources and backing to hire PI's or put huge amounts of money on the table, before crowdfunding, etc. Sherri coming home, if not about the ransom, was the luck of the draw. It wasn't about Keith, unless it was a financial resolution. Thousands of families, husbands and parents have wrecked their health and their very lives in an effort to bring loved ones home, to no avail. Keith is no different. He's just one of the lucky ones.

Even missing children often get very little attention. Like this two year old whose babysitter took off with her. Her mother was murdered trying to get her back. The toddler is still missing.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...an-Francisco-1-April-2016-*mother-found-dead*

I don't think it would really matter. Not knowing who the phone belonged to would be no help whatsoever. Also, a dumb phone would be impossible.

The thought is they could try to match a phone pinging at the found location with any phone pinging from another tower on the day she disappeared from that location.

If we assume that the matches are only 1 2 or a small handful of phones then its very possible that even a burner phone could have been activated by a not so smart perp who used their real name in the activation process.

So IMO I do think this is worth a good try by LE to try to do that checking.

I have checked myself out of the hospital and refused to press charges or let them take pictures of injuries in my past. Maybe she just wanted to go home and be with family so she had them release her. Just a thought,

Agreed. I checked myself out two days after major surgery (think organ removal). If your vitals are stable and you have a support system, you're likely to recover better out of hospital, and they will let you go if you want. Just my experience/opinion.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am not thinking it is a red flag. Just very shocking to me. I have been kept overnight after minor surgery, just for observation. Seems the least they could have done, Imo, unless she refused or insisted on leaving.

Yes, sorry, 'red flag' wasn't quite what I meant. I guess I meant to say that I don't think her release was unusual or of particular concern. Observation usually takes place when there is a specific concern. If it's only a case of caregiving, if that can be provided at home then keeping the patient in would be taking up a potentially required bed at the hospital for no real reason.

Does anyone know how to access the Shasta Co. logs prior to 11/20? There was a report on the 11th or 12th on the local crime page of 2 older Hispanic women in a black Explorer involved in an attack a local park. Would like to see what the logs say, but I can't locate older dates.

Does anyone know how to access the Shasta Co. logs prior to 11/20? There was a report on the 11th or 12th on the local crime page of 2 older Hispanic women in a black Explorer involved in an attack a local park. Would like to see what the logs say, but I can't locate older dates.
Hmmm

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

So what is LE going to announce at this presser? Thoughts?

I was just thinking that he might announce that Sherri had an known anonymous stalker. It was just a thought, though.
If this was a stalker, they might have done things before. Like, you know, post anonymous trash on websites or something.

I highly suspect, though, that he's going to say, more or less, "we have no idea."
It was pretty clear yesterday that that was what he was saying.

I agree. I think that Gamble guy did a great job. The anonymous ransom donor who hired him was a blessing too.

Agreed. Even though it was a risky move, and may promote copycat cases. IMO what they did saved Sherri's life.

If it were all left up to LE I don't think they would've ever seen Sherri again- unless it was her dead body.

I don't know how far I would go to bring my loved one home alive. I know I wouldn't sit back and think, "but what if a ransom offer will cause more abductions?"

Typically you're going to put your family first when you're choosing between being politically correct and whether or not you ever see them again. JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed. I checked myself out two days after major surgery (think organ removal). If your vitals are stable and you have a support system, you're likely to recover better out of hospital, and they will let you go if you want. Just my experience/opinion.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BBM - was... was it your brain? :scared:

:laughing:

What are the rules re rumors? As there is one re what you have mentioned but it's 3rd hand to me,

I was just thinking that he might announce that Sherri had an known anonymous stalker. It was just a thought, though.
If this was a stalker, they might have done things before. Like, you know, post anonymous trash on websites or something.

I highly suspect, though, that he's going to say, more or less, "we have no idea."
It was pretty clear yesterday that that was what he was saying.

What/who the heck is in Michigan?

A few of us here. [emoji51]

But seriously there have been incidents in the past few years of kidnapping/abduction/trafficking/joggers. I don't see from plain view how they're connected besides that but they must have something. Hmmm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The way I found was to click on a recent one. Go to the web address in your browser, http:, and change the date. That did it for me. Or I can send it to you.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Didn't LE indicate yesterday they might have a composite drawing(s) of some suspects ready by today?

My post about them being taken off of her was just an opinion, I guess I should have clarified that. This is a forum for speculating, discussing and sharing.
Oops, yes I was just adding what was said. I'm not trying to squish your opinion. Sorry. Going to my corner now

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member