Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Every time I read a passage you guys are translating from KP, I literally tear up. When he saw his sweet boy touching mommy's face on the picture... heart wrenching.

KP is a passionate person. He uses flowery descriptive words, because he feels them. They are life like and the only way he can almost put into words how he feels. It really hurts my feelings on his behalf when I read him getting belittled and torn apart for being human. For some people, nothing he says or does will ever be right or good enough. How sad for those people who just can't relate to the deep and passionate man that KP is.

If you're reading here KP, just know some of us are really proud of you, and we are pulling for your family to recover from this tragedy with as few scars as possible. This will be a lifetime of coping for SP, and the kids. Thank goodness you are strong enough to bear the burden. But don't resist counsel of your own. You too will need support.

I agree Gigtu. :loveyou:

It almost makes me think that KP and LE might know who did this and they don't want to let on because they are either searching for the perps or they are waiting for them to screw up. Maybe it sounds far fetched, but it's JMO.

I think they know who did this - but I also think they don't want people to know who it is, for whatever reason.

KP is talking about everything but who did this. When someone is leaving out information when they are telling a story, I tend to wonder why.

No, his eaxct word used in his full statement was chopped. The full text of the written statement is here: http://abcnews.go.com/US/gma-exclusive-husband-sherri-papini-speaks-familys-ordeal/story?id=43840659

IMO, it is not KP's fault that some media sources chose to use the word "shaved" as if it is synonymous with "chopped" when re-capping his statement. Show me video of him saying shaved and I will join in the criticism of his story changing but, for now, I don't see it changing. I see a media/reporters trying to use their own words and perhaps using the thesaurus in an unfortunate way. JMO.

Oh I know. That is why I said that particular article. My post was more a comment on media standards (or lack thereof).

I saw a great article from Pat Brown on SP. She is a criminal profiler.
I'm not sure if I can link it though. I know she has been on CNN and HLN in the past, but it is her "blog" and we can't link to blogs.

A Google search of her name with SP'S name should bring up the article in the first spot.

Thank you! This was excellent.

I just read the Pat Brown article ( as well as the NY kidnaping-could not find a resolution to that one, even though there were photos from social media of the perpetrators). Pat Brown certainly covered most of the bases. Worth seeking it out to wrap your head around many of the theories.

+++++1

A 20/20 special airing Friday night features an interview with Keith Papini, Sherri’s distraught husband.

ABC's Matt Gutman conducted the interview and says the family is in hiding.

“We interviewed Keith at an undisclosed location; security remains a concern to him. The people who did this to Sherri, police believe they’re still out there,” he told Inside Edition.

Gutman is one of the few people who have seen photos of Sherri in the wake of her release.

“I wouldn’t say she is disfigured but she was battered almost to the point of unrecognizable,” he said.

http://www.insideedition.com/headli...n-where-super-mom-sherri-papini-was-kidnapped

video at link

Re: the basement, this makes sense. Surely, some homes have them. It should make trying to figure out where SP was held somewhat easier to find out. It narrows down the possible places that she could have been. IMO

"A basement in earthquake country would have to be certified as earthquake proof, waterproof, gremlin proof, and a whole bunch of other proofs. As California is not the most business friendly state, most builders don't want to deal with the liability that goes with building a basement."

http://www.bethebank.com/2010/09/why-doesnt-california-homes-have.html?m=1

So if Sherri does know more than she is telling to LE (for whatever reason: afraid to say, the promise of no LE envolvement, etc) is there anything LE can do? Do they have any recourse to make her talk?

I doubt there is but wanted to see if there was a way that I wasn't think of.

Today LE said a hoax can't be ruled out:
“I don’t know if the words ‘ruled out’ can be used,” a spokeswoman for the Shasta County sheriff’s office told The Huffington Post on Friday, when asked if authorities suspected a hoax.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...alleged-abduction_us_5841f882e4b0c68e0480eb9f

RSBM

What ??? What do they think happened ?
Why do they even speculate when they have insisted up until now this was exactly as it seemed ?
It's confusing.
I was thinking this looked more like an abduction for some type of revenge. But who really knows ?

Btw, marking my spot... :p
:moo:

I think they know who did this - but I also think they don't want people to know who it is, for whatever reason.

KP is talking about everything but who did this. When someone is leaving out information when they are telling a story, I tend to wonder why.

And, never demanding justice. So very odd.

Why don't they use some of the $100k to put on a reward for information leading to the capture of the suspects?

Gremlin-proof basement?

BTW we don't have basements here in FL either. Dig three feet down and you hit the water level.

Every time I read a passage you guys are translating from KP, I literally tear up. When he saw his sweet boy touching mommy's face on the picture... heart wrenching.

KP is a passionate person. He uses flowery descriptive words, because he feels them. They are life like and the only way he can almost put into words how he feels. It really hurts my feelings on his behalf when I read him getting belittled and torn apart for being human. For some people, nothing he says or does will ever be right or good enough. How sad for those people who just can't relate to the deep and passionate man that KP is.

If you're reading here KP, just know some of us are really proud of you, and we are pulling for your family to recover from this tragedy with as few scars as possible. This will be a lifetime of coping for SP, and the kids. Thank goodness you are strong enough to bear the burden. But don't resist counsel of your own. You too will need support.

I swear I'm convinced at this point that if KP confessed to being behind the whole thing, there would people that were think he was lying about that too, and then tear apart his confession to prove it. I mean, I totally GET we all have questions and that things genuinely do not add up, but I have never seen SO many people nit-pick every stinking word of a victim.

Now, as the investigation proceeds and IF it turns out things are not exactly the way they've been portrayed, I'll be lining up to hear exactly why so many assumed the way they did. But for NOW, KP is in fact still supposed to be considered a victim here, on this victim-friendly forum that we all appreciate so much.

moo.

:clap:

So if Sherri does know more than she is telling to LE (for whatever reason: afraid to say, the promise of no LE envolvement, etc) is there anything LE can do? Do they have any recourse to make her talk?

I doubt there is but wanted to see if there was a way that I wasn't think of.

Seems to me they can get all the info they need from Keith. Clearly Sherri is speaking and telling him everything. So all he has to do is tell LE, right??? lol

Is it me or does most of what is talked about in relation to SP is 'looks" related? She is a beautiful woman, no doubt. But, beauty is not clear skin, and long locks. There are many women who bear scars and marks that have an outer beauty that matches their inner beauty. Flaws and scars are not less than, they just are. I wish the focus would shift. I hope if she is permanently scarred in some way that all who know her and love her can get beyond the focus of her physicality. The news and everyone should get some perspective here--she is alive, she can be a great mother and partner, her signature looks are not the sum total of her.

I say this from some experience. I had an accident that caused me some facial disfigurement and the need for a series of plastic surgeries. I look good now-- but not the way I did before. It was a humbling but, ultimately, a good thing. The focus on her hair and the bruises and the scabs and, and, and.... is not the way to help her heal and continue to love herself. I wish her peace and healing.

Sorry for the rant.

Lisa Bloom, "All I say say at this point, it just doesn't add up".

Ha! As if she's the only one whose been saying that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh no! Y'all opened the thread when I'm hosting a Christmas Party at my home!!! You know I'm a die hard when I peek in just to check....it's a sickness! I'll try to catch up here later. ;)

Mods,

Will we have a separate thread for the show tonight so it doesn't all get buried in this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahartley1978