Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just for clarity, is this the same Pat Brown who insists LE are lying in the Todd Kolhepp confession of the Superbike murders?

Yes. And when that first went down I reached out to her through her blog to sincerely ask if she thought the cops were lying, Todd was lying, or she was mistaken.
Let's just say SHE DOES NOT LIKE TO BE WRONG. That coupled with her extreme LE-bashing in that case with no backtracking (which shows to me she doesn't mind attacking anyone - even victims?? -if she thinks they don't agree with her) means I chose not to listen to her. No matter if she could be right on other cases or not.

Site may be down.
I just watched it and then the link didn't work.
I'll look for another one.

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/police-share-details-missing...

Try this
https://www.google.com/amp/abcnews....ni-message-burned-skin-sick/story?id=43869060

Is it just me that finds it odd the Sheriff says it is a very sick person rather than very sick people? There were two perps, right?

Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but normally the words a Sheriff uses are very carefully considered.

She IS the same profiler who says she doesn't think Todd Kohlhepp killed the Superbike victims. I don't find her credible since that analysis. JMO.

Sometimes she is right, and sometimes she is wrong. It is always interesting to see how she pulls the facts together into a coherent whole. She does say throughout the post that she is missing a lot of information that LE is sitting on.

I had the same thought. They are pretty rare in that area near the river. More common is what they call a "delta basement" really a sort of half story basement designed in the 19th century to help home owners weather flooding without damage. They are most common in the Sac area. Like this

https://www.google.com/search?q=del...+district+vintage+house&imgrc=6mmGMPH4B9ubeM:

Sent from my SM-T817T using Tapatalk

I didn't know this. I have lived in Roseville for the past 20 years. Learn something new every day [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great post GigTu! My ❤️ breaks for him too. It is clear to me he is a victim, and I understand he doesn't seem as angry as he should be.

I think he's just so relieved to have his wife back. He's possibly struggling between feelings of anger, and feelings of gratefulness that the suspects brought her back alive.

This isn't a typical case. The suspect usually doesn't give the victim back in a situation like this. I'm sure his feelings are all over the place. At the moment justice doesn't seem to be his top priority. It seems he's trying to protect his wife's name. Maybe her image is something really important to her.

I agree. IMO, even if he doesn't make a clear all for justice tonight I cannot blame him. In most cases where the victims are found alive the perp is also immediately caught and arrested. In THIS case the perps are still out there. KP may fear for his family's safety. They are already staying in an "undisclosed location" and even doing media interviews from an "undiclosed location" for safety. What good would it do to antagonize the perps who could come back and try to hurt your family more? I would not make a very strong statement about the perps if this were me, purely out of fear for the safety of me family. At least not until the perps were arrested. JMO.

I didn't know this. I have lived in Roseville for the past 20 years. Learn something new every day [emoji4]

Look at the really old houses in downtown Sac and you'll start noticing them.

Disregard.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Look at the really old houses in downtown Sac and you'll start noticing them.

Fab 40's. The only basement I've ever heard of is the one an Attorney that I work with has in that area. He sleeps on the couch of said basement. Ehhh

Is it just me that finds it odd the Sheriff says it is a very sick person rather than very sick people? There were two perps, right?

Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but normally the words a Sheriff uses are very carefully considered.

I know what you're thinking, but he may have just mispoke or he may know that SP claimed that only one of the perps was responsible for the beatings and branding, whilst the other was just an onlooker or even an unwilling accomplice.

What if the "very sick person" is someone obsessed with KP? Maybe the interviews and lack of anger or speaking out against the perpetrator(s) are deliberate choices on his part as a way to show that person that whatever s/he hoped to achieve by harming Sherri, it didn't work. KP's seeming disinterest in the perpetrator may be designed to provoke a reaction. I know the theory has been floated before that the entire thing is a message to KP; I'm just speculating that he's making a point to the perpetrator via the media ("I literally could not care less about you").

Fab 40's. The only basement I've ever heard of is the one an Attorney that I work with has in that area. He sleeps on the couch of said basement. Ehhh
Yes! After they dammed the river and learned how to tame the flooding people started converting the basements to living space. Fascinating local history 8f you're into that. But to bring this back on topic, if she was held in a basement that eliminates a lot of geography

What if the "very sick person" is someone obsessed with KP? Maybe the interviews and lack of anger or speaking out against the perpetrator(s) are deliberate choices on his part as a way to show that person that whatever s/he hoped to achieve by harming Sherri, it didn't work. KP's seeming disinterest in the perpetrator may be designed to provoke a reaction. I know the theory has been floated before that the entire thing is a message to KP; I'm just speculating that he's making a point to the perpetrator via the media ("I literally could not care less about you").

Like a jealous woman? Someone possibly from his work or past?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member