Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #14

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If he said he did, I didn't catch it. He said he came home...nobody greeted him. He looked around the house, nobody. He then tracked Sherri's iPhone and it said it was by mailboxes. He went to mailboxes expecting to see her but didn't. Called daycare to ask when kids were picked up They said kids were still there. He then was certain something was wrong. Found her phone...took two pictures and dialed 911.

In one article I read (and I don't have time to find it), Keith said he tried calling her and texting her. I'm sure he's not going into exhaustive detail in all his interviews.

I have a friend who always says "my husband" even though I know him. It's just a funny habit, I guess. I'm tempted to jokingly say "You mean Bob?" but I don't. :D I always refer to my husband by his name unless I'm talking to someone who doesn't know us. But everyone is different.

My husband always refers to me as his wife, even if I am standing right there.

In one article I read (and I don't have time to find it), Keith said he tried calling her and texting her. I'm sure he's not going into exhaustive detail in all his interviews.

While he may have left that detail out, he did give quite a bit of detail about other things.

Calling Sherri "my wife" may just be a quirky little habit. I have a really good friend that I have known her and her husband for years and she refers to him as "my husband" rather than by his name. I must say it drives me a little crazy but I have learned to accept it.

Since SP was held for three weeks --she should be able to describe what her surroundings were like.
Unless she was blindfolded from the moment they were in a car/van.

So was she held in a basement ? Outside in a shed, with a concrete or dirt floor ? In a house ? Did she hear any television or other people talking ?
Was there anyone who appeared to be held captive at the same time as herself (as in some sort of trafficking ring) ?

Hopefully she has enough information to help le find the abductors.

Since some are being negative towards both of them-- it might help for KP to back off talking to the media and help SP deal with this. He wants to let people know what happened-- but it is backfiring on him and he's referenced this unfortunate outcome.
It's amazing how much attention this case has garnered. And maybe that is a good thing--it will help in apprehending someone -- or multiple perps !

Mostly they both need to steer this sad situation towards finding out where she was and arresting the perps.
:moo:

I guess I missed it somewhere. I didn't realize the family had set up a go fund me page and raised $49,000. Does anyone know if the family keeps the money or if it goes to law enforcement for all the extra work they put in? I don't know how that works.

Was anything stolen from her? Her wedding rings a watch?

Good question! That could be a lead if the perpas tried to pawn them or even kept them as souvenirs. But, it would also make sense that she wasn't wearing jewelry while running and was using her phone as a watch.

How did she know it was two and a half hours drive? Did she see the SUV time on the dash? What time was she abducted?

Imo that is an odd amount of time to just guess, espeically under duress. I can't imagine how to guess at how much time had passed.

Days ago her sister said they had a "joyous reunion". I don't have the link.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes, at the press conference Thanksgiving weekend

Sent from my SM-T817T using Tapatalk

He kinda made it seem like he couldn't discuss the actual kidnapping part.
ITA. Maybe LE is keeping it secret but what about the public? It would be nice to know how they took her so other women would be aware and cautious if approached in the same way.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

2.5 hours driving. No bathroom breaks or gassing up anywhere? Pick up smokes, coffee, anything? I guess they were prepared.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scyna0895