Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM. Apparently her whole family knew she was alive and out of the area very shortly after she went missing. I don't know what led them to believe that, but it surely came from some family knowledge about something or someone.

Or a potential abductor ( s) contacted KP ?

I would think he was instructed by LE to specifically not mention details of how SP was taken.

I feel like each time a piece of information is confirmed, or ruled out that was previously deemed suspicious or under question, the response of some is "well, I still don't believe it."

The blog has been stated as fake by her ex-husband. Could anyone possibly tell me what a Jewish ex-husband would possibly gain out of claiming the blog is fake if it's not? ABC have now claimed they vetted the blog and that's not good enough either. ABC also claim she has dated someone Hispanic. They must be lying too.... S.T.O.P.

There are a great many questions in this case, but as they are answered one by one, if they don't fit your theory, you have to bend your theory, not the facts.

Agree...nothing is more important than SP being safe with her family. Hopefully LE will work the rest out and catch the perps. Im fortunate to not live near Redding, CA and I need not give this case another thought. I'd like it to make sense to satisfy my curiosity only. Questions dont equal lack of sympathy or discount the relief that SP's ordeal is largely over. I dont think it's over for them though...I fear they are somewhere private because they feel unsafe now. There is probably alot of work left to be done before justice is served and the Papini family can start to rebuild. Thank God for those who will see this through for them..LE, the community, friends.

If I was in that community, I'd feel differently...I would want to know the who, what, when, where and if others are risk from the people who did this to SP. I dont need to know more, but manynpeople still do.
I was hosting a Christmas Party last night, did not see the interview, just scanned a few posts this morning, when I read this.

There are no words to describe how this takes my breath away.

I no longer care about the phone, the sightings while jogging, the mailboxes, where she was held, gas station sightings, eyebrows, ransom money, crazy churches, evasive LE, or how they got her in their vehicle. It's been a month of analyzing who, what, when, where, why and how ... forward and backward and around in circles. It doesn't make sense to me, to veteran investigators, or to profilers who deal with evil every day. But I don't need this case to make sense to me. As a mother, what happened to Sherri is the stuff of my nightmares. What's worse is that when it's all said and done and the years have gone by, maybe it was for no reason at all ... and that means it could have been any of us. I will be thanking God tonight when I tuck my kids into bed, and I'll be thanking God that Sherri is, too. And then I will pray that these monsters are found and made to pay so they can't ever hurt anyone again. That is all that matters to me about this case anymore.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Isn't that what LE tentatively concluded after conducting searches, that she was probably out of the area?

I remember it being reported that she was no longer in the area. This was after searches by LE and volunteers. i don't remember the statement being tentative but can't recover my original post with the links I need to confirm my memory.

Good question. If they were thorough (and it's probably safe to assume they were), then, yes, they probably examined anything they could get their hands on.

I'm too lazy to do it, but someone could email ABC 2020 and ask about their vetting process. JMO re social media

BBM. Apparently her whole family knew she was alive and out of the area very shortly after she went missing. I don't know what led them to believe that, but it surely came from some family knowledge about something or someone.

Didn't LE come to the same conclusion? Maybe it was because they had searched the area around her phone for several days and found no other trace of her?

Does anyone know what "Tcash" stands for?? Why change her Pinterest account to that after she is released???? Thanksgiving cash??

Yes, it is interesting since I see no way that ABC can vet them without going through the authorities.

The point I'm making is I really want to know how that information could be vetted without going through law enforcement...and there's no mention of LE vetting it at all. If media can't provide a source for how they vetted this, why is it being deemed reliable?

BTW, I'm not saying SP wrote the blogs at all. If this guy said he vetted it and she did write them, I'd ask the same question because it is not something that can be done so easily. This is something that should be fact-checked as it could potentially play into a motive, so forgive me if I'm not willing to give a corespondent the benefit of the doubt.

I get your point, I do. And I understand your skepticism. Everyone should feel free to give it as much weight as each sees fit.

I do believe the reporter did his best to vet the authenticity of it. As have LE and umpteen mods, admins and other sleuths. The main point is for WS purposes, this blog(s) are not to be considered factual that Sherri authored them, therefore the blog(s) and contents are off-limits for discussion here. If anyone is convinced they play a major part in her disappearance, there are umpteen FB groups and other sites that play far looser with the "facts" where that can be discussed. Just not here. That is subject to change should we get confirmation from LE or Sherri that she did indeed author those blog entries.

KP had the presence of mind to take photos of SP phone while it was on the ground? I'd just pick it up.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Actually it does not say it was written while she was in HS. Here is the quote:

An enemy from HS could remain an enemy for years later, especially if they continued to live in the same small town or went to the same University and run into each other. But even if it HAD said it was written while they were in HS--it could have been written then by someone and posted online years later.

I never thought the skinhead thing was credible, simply because she supposedly signed it with her real name. Who does that?

If you accept that it was a malicious prank (and ABC really should reveal their methodology), then it's known that SP has a dedicated and obsessive enemy in her past. It would be very interesting to know if LE has determined that persons identity.

I can only make an assumption here, but since LE aren't sharing any details about the actual abduction either, I would think this is another thing they want to keep to themselves. Since Keith and the Sheriff appeared on the same show, I will make another assumption and say that they're probably not at war with each other like many have hinted at, after Keith had released extra information, so if they agreed to not talk publicly about how the abduction happened, maybe this was Keith's best attempt at trying to dodge that question: talking about what he thinks may or may not have happened. JMO

If she was lured to the vehicle in some way, people need to know how. Not for curiosity but for public safety. Why is this being kept such a secret??

It doesn't make sense to me either. Why can KP explain in vivid detai about what happened in the vehicle, but not how she was taken? Why does he have to offer a guess of how she was taken? Why can he tell us she was branded, but he can't discuss how she was taken?

And if his theory is correct (SP approached a car thinking the women needed help), why can't SP give any further detail about her kidnappers' faces?

These are big holes in what we know so far.

If she was lured to the vehicle in some way, people need to know how. Not for curiosity but for public safety. Why is this being kept such a secret??

ITA. If LE knows then why isn't the public being told? They can't just keep this "close to the vest." They said they don't even know it this was random or targeted. People are scared. SMDH

I get your point, I do. And I understand your skepticism. Everyone should feel free to give it as much weight as each sees fit.

I do believe the reporter did his best to vet the authenticity of it. As have LE and umpteen mods, admins and other sleuths. The main point is for WS purposes, this blog(s) are not to be considered factual that Sherri authored them, therefore the blog(s) and contents are off-limits for discussion here. If anyone is convinced they play a major part in her disappearance, there are umpteen FB groups and other sites that play far looser with the "facts" where that can be discussed. Just not here. That is subject to change should we get confirmation from LE or Sherri that she did indeed author those blog entries.

I agree - I am skeptical, but the last case I was so skeptical about turned out I was wrong. You just never know....

Didn't LE come to the same conclusion? Maybe it was because they had searched the area around her phone for several days and found no other trace of her?
I don't know. But I think you may be right. By searching the area for several days and not finding a body, they could rule out that Sherri was dragged into the woods, assaulted, and left for dead. The lack of evidence at the site of her abandoned phone may also have led them to think she was taken in a vehicle. Taken where? Could have been somewhere close, but more likely somewhere further away. My guess is that LE was simply stating what most likely happened, given their investigation to that point.

I'm almost caught up so I apologize if I've missed something.

What about the half wrapped gift? So she's wrapping a gift and stops in the middle to go get the mail, but it appears she didn't take her keys with her to get the mail? Or did she stop wrapping the gift to just go for a run, hence no keys, and just happened to be abducted near the mailbox?

I am in no way speculating or suggesting anything hinky on her part! I'm just so curious about those details. If of course she wasn't taken directly from her home.

If she did decide to go for a run, it makes sense, but that dang half wrapped gift keeps throwing a wrench into my already shaky thought process.

Or since more info has come out, have we learned the partially wrapped gift was misinformation?

All MOO. My heart goes out to SP and her family and I am grateful she is alive so that she can recover and live her life again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No one in that region is likely to be very kind or helpful to anyone truly needing directions, etc...especially if they happen to be "Hispanic women" since LE seems unwilling to tell the public what sort of ruse was used to get SP close enough to vehicle to abduct her. Jmo

I have a somewhat crazy theory that I was debating sharing... Is it allowed to just brainstorm ideas as weird as they may be.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

It doesn't make sense to me either. Why can KP explain in vivid detai about what happened in the vehicle, but not how she was taken? Why does he have to offer a guess of how she was taken? Why can he tell us she was branded, but he can't discuss how she was taken?

And if his theory is correct (SP approached a car thinking the women needed help), why can't SP give any further detail about her kidnappers' faces?

These are big holes in what we know so far.
So, Keith and Sherri are trying to hide something? Or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95