Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #14

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sherrif is being interviewed by where the phone was found.

KP says it never occurred to him that people would suspect him as responsible.

Is it geographically clear where that location is, like where it was from the mailboxes?

i'm inclined to agree, 806mom...methinks someone has inserted himself into the case prior to it being a 'case'...

as well as bethel church. something stinks here...

This Gamble guy REALLY rubs me the wrong way. :rolleyes: IMO. seems like an attention seeker.

my main question right now is, where the money?

This Gamble guy REALLY rubs me the wrong way. :rolleyes: IMO. seems like an attention seeker.

I am DVR'ing this. But yes. I get a weird vibe. And the video of his containers is giving me pause. He said that he simulates kidnappings there.

Hopefully it is in their bank account. I doubt Keith has been able to work.

Can't watch. Just reading here. Thank you for sharing.

I am not understanding. Is their mailbox a mile away? I do not understand that? Will someone explain? TIA

I'm actually caught up AND watching live.. This never happens haaha. <modsnip> Back to watching!!

Yeah I was wondering if this (shipping container) could be the "basement" that was mentioned in the last thread.

My hinky meter goes off when I see him (Gamble) talk.

Thank you so much for post #1 and #2 in this thread!

It is so refreshing to be able to read here now without all the negativity.

:tyou:
Thanks, mods!

I am not understanding. Is their mailbox a mile away? I do not understand that? Will someone explain? TIA

Yea he said about a mile away

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm wondering if there is a way to post a link here for those of us to watch tonight right after it has aired. I think if we want to view it online we have to wait a week.

Yes, it's about a mile away and Sherri would run to get her mail as part of her exercise routine.

Kieth misses the first call on his cell on thanksgiving morning. Then his home phone rings- he was shaving.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KP shaving when call came to cell Tgiving am. Couldn't answer in time, home phone rang immediately. Sherri

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member