Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Her family also owns a storage facility. Aj mini storage

attachment.php

This is the image the other poster is talking about. I saw it at this link a couple hours ago and was curious about it myself.

[video=twitter;805252191896227840]https://twitter.com/thetrialwatcher/status/805252191896227840[/video]

Attachments

• CyzUmZ8UUAAZKVG.jpg
    CyzUmZ8UUAAZKVG.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 491
Ahhhh yes! I should of known it was already posted. Thank you! And a warm welcome. Glad to be here

Has a timeline been established for the morning of the 11/2?

According to the 20/20 show KP said he last saw Sherri at 6:50am as she was going into their daughters room and then he was out the door (to work I assume). So this meant he wasn't the one that took the kids to daycare and if Sherri took the kids to daycare do they know if she made any stops afterwards?

Be interesting to know where her phone pinged that morning and if she was caught on any video cams during her route home. This could show someone possibly tailing her and if she had any type confrontation with other people.

Wondering too about if any road rage incidence may have occurred. We had a case around me where a man was followed home and physically attacked by someone who was mad at something the man did while driving.

Do you know of other programs in other cities specifically? Curious..I know of programs that educate the public about trafficking. I havent come across people like CG unless you count bounty hunters.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Thanks for good discussion everyone.

Thread is now closed until tomorrow.

While I get the coffee on please take a moment to read the first few posts on page one of this thread for a refresher on the rules of the discussion.

The thread will be reopened in just a few minutes.

attachment.php

Thread is now open.

Attachments

• coffee.jpg
    coffee.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 469
Good morning. Would y’all mind some sleuthing about the anonymous donor?

Yesterday the Redding Record Searchlight newspaper did a pretty good review of what we know and don’t know about this case:

http://www.redding.com/news/local/w...8a-5a9c-33bb-e053-0100007f19c1-404521726.html

The article says, “Two weeks after Papini disappeared, an anonymous person created a website, sherripapini.com, to offer an undisclosed ransom for her immediate release and set an expiration date of 5 a.m. Nov. 23, the day before Thanksgiving. A letter provided instructions to the alleged captors and named Cameron Gamble as the middle man.”

However, it is interesting to note that a WHOIS look-up reveals that the site was registered on November 7, only five days after SP’s disappearance:

https://whois.icann.org/en/lookup?name=sherripapini.com

You’ll have to type in the anti-spam characters to see the results. Unfortunately, this is a GoDaddy proxy registration that hides the owner’s name.

My question is: Does it make sense that the anonymous donor was involved as early as 11/7, registering a domain that would be used ten days later, on 11/17, to communicate a ransom offer? Wasn’t everyone still debating, on 11/7, whether this was a kidnapping, vs. a voluntary disappearance, vs. some other kind of crime, such as a homicide?

Note that in a Record Searchlight article on 11/17 the reporter says: “[Gamble] said he did not write the letter or set up the website, but rather the anonymous person did and put Gamble's contact information in it.” Source:

http://www.redding.com/news/local/P...ffers-reward-for-missing-woman-401771575.html

I guess the obvious punchline here is: I hope the sheriff or the FBI or somebody has obtained a warrant for the domain registration records and has determined who launched the site. The answer to that will tell us a lot about CG’s role, and maybe even about the entire crime. I have always wondered whether the anonymous donor exists. To my eye, the 11/17 donor’s letter has a very distinct voice that is not unlike the style of CG’s own posts and writings. That said, everyone’s writing voice resembles someone else’s.

attachment.php

Thread is now open.

The very least you deserve is a nice cappuccino delivered to your doorstep. Many thanks to you and all the other moderators for watching over this highly emotional thread. Have a great Sunday [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks so much daninillinois!!!! This is where I think we should be looking for answers! Great post. JMO

You are all awesome sleuthers! You think of things that wouldn't occur to me. Eg how did Sherri rock her material but not remove her blindfold/mask and the comment about finding matching cell phones to where Sherri is known to have been to see if any other phones as well as Sherri's match up. I wonder if we will ever get the answers.
Can anyone local describe the atmosphere in Sherri's town? I am curious as to whether people are afraid, this appears to have been a crime resulting in horrible injuries.
As to Mr Gamble, I am not sure if the threat of banning covers thoughts on him too!

Sent from my SM-T560 using Tapatalk

So she was taken forcibly by gunpoint? via Mark Gutman? How come no one was discussing this? This is NEW. How come this was not in MSM but in a facebook site of a news site? Not everyone uses facebook. It's important that people know there are women forcing individuals into their vehicle using a gun. Sigh.

The abductors wore masks the entire 3 weeks, indicating at no time were they planning to murder SP. From the outset they were planning to let her go, otherwise no need for a mask. They were also apparently intelligent enough to leave her cell phone at the scene to avoid being tracked. These are pros. The branding, what it was, would be very helpful in terms of trying to understand a motive. I'm guessing hate crime and the message may be for whites in general.

I don't think he was way too emotional. Some men are sensitive.
I agree! My father was able to show his emotions as are my brothers. I personally cry over commercials. If my husband went through that I'd cry like crazy. It took me a lot of time to find him and not long after he almost died, I cried 24/7 for months. (You can cry until there are no tears)

Thanks so much daninillinois!!!! This is where I think we should be looking for answers! Great post. JMO

Thank you for the nice words. It is possible that a donor registered the domain on 11/7 and then posted the ransom offer on 11/17. I doubt it, but I don't really know. Anyhow, look at the bright side: If there are any competent investigators working this case, they already know who did the 11/7 registration.

So she was taken forcibly by gunpoint? via Mark Gutman? How come no one was discussing this? This is NEW. How come this was not in MSM but in a facebook site of a news site? Not everyone uses facebook. It's important that people know there are women forcing individuals into their vehicle using a gun. Sigh.

How does that fit with the careful placement of the phone some way off the road? I mean if in broad daylight you roll up to your victim pointing a gun I would imagine they would grab, bundle her into the car and get out of dodge?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper