Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How many females buy a dark SUV without having kids or a family or not driving a male suv that they know?

So imo.

If the woman owned the suv.

Then they usually have kids or family in towe. Jmo.

So please remember. Jmo.
Day labor crews

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

Tricia has given her okay.

This answers my question. Thank you!

Last time I posted it can't have been the case.

I cannot find anything recent about Project Taken. Nothing since 2014. Yet CG has a training facility, with shipping containers. He seems to associate himself with whoever, however he can get funding. Moving about, changing 'companies' IMO Project Taken didn't take off so it was ditched and he associated himself with the Church.

AFAIK, I'm posting before I've caught up, he inserted himself into the investigation. I do not blame KP for taking him up on it, not at all. I would have done the same thing, desperate times. Watching the 20/20 docu and the interview with CG I thought fair enough, maybe it worked, grateful that SP was let go and is alive.

It's just ... idk something about it all doesn't sit right with me. I think he is an opportunist, trying to make a name for himself or his 'company', his motives may be genuine, he wants to help people. It's concerning that he disregarded the law coming across like he was the authority on everything.

I've only just found this case today and something just doesn't smell right, why is my Hinky Meter going haywire guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sure they are increasing in popularity with the rise in trafficking. Here's one in Maryland...

We provide Kidnap and Ransom (K&R) Consulting and Recovery services for K&R insurance policy holders and victims of human trafficking anywhere around the world. We utilize System Matter Experts (SME’s) in hostage rescue and negotiations. Our assets and capabilities allow us to reach anywhere in the world within 24-48 hours. When you become our client you receive Kidnap Prevention Training, Hostage Survival Training and Self Defense training. The first 5 minutes of an abduction is the most vital to your safety. You’ll learn when to fight or flight.

Kidnapping is a lucrative business and on the rise in almost every part of the world, even here at home. Even with this threat, the average person isn’t trained how to recognize the early stages of a kidnapping; such as the surveillance phase. In this stage you are being watched for several days to find vulnerabilities and patterns in your routine. This information is used to plan an attack or kidnapping. Not only do we manage the negotiating and release but we also provide training to your family and your employees to prevent kidnapping and attacks, survive a hostage situation and how to escape from capture.
http://www.apodgroup.com/kidnap-and-ransom-consulting/

ETA: BBM Another one with locations in FL, GA, TN, NC, SC, VA, AL, TX, CA, NV, CO, NY, MS:

The kidnapping, trading and/or selling of human beings into the sex, labor or drug trade is a worldwide phenomenon. NGInvestigations, INC. has a worldwide network of resources and Intelligence assets that can assist in the locate and the speedy recovery of your loved ones that have been trafficked or taken for ransom.

All of our investigators have a combination of law enforcement, military Special Forces and/or intelligence community backgrounds. Confidentiality of our work and your privacy is of the utmost importance to us.
http://nginvestigations.com/human-trafficking-investigations-hostage-rescue/

Do you know of other programs in other cities specifically? Curious..I know of programs that educate the public about trafficking. I havent come across people like CG unless you count bounty hunters.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I really like your analysis but I don't think this is important. They are trying to emphasize an end date. A good strategy to get someone to act... if you think an offer never expires, you will delay action.

The other thing - they sent a letter to a news station, who ignored it because they couldn't confirm anything, about the same date as the website was registered.

BBM let's reread ...

https://kobi5.com/news/regional-news...a-woman-40414/ (Source)

"2] 11/22 CG video on YouTube, at 2:10 : “The anonymous donor has already left the Redding area to be with his family for Thanksgiving.”

RSBM BBM

... I wouldn't trivialized this communication. IIRC, SP was returned to her family on Thanksgiving Day, November 24th...

I wonder if the kidnapper(s) was/were exchanging demands/agreement/info in plain sight via Social Media posting. Or maybe I'm so puzzled by all the odds things in this case that I'm a bit paranoid. O.O

On the Project Taken FB he has now given a narrative bio that can be read across a few posts:
https://www.facebook.com/projecttaken/

Oh well look at that. When I looked at that page last the last posting was 2014. And now it has a bunch of updates. Interesting

I'm still catching up and now confused as what we can and can't post re CG so I will leave it at that.

1 last thing. The website is still down but now takes me to an ad redirect http://www.projecttaken.com/win.html Not recommending you click, just posting for clarification.

The twitter account https://twitter.com/project_taken Still no updates there since 2014

How would the annonymous donor know to contact cg? Surely you would just contact the police and offer your reward. I dont quite understand how he even got involved in the whole thing.

I really like your analysis but I don't think this is important. They are trying to emphasize an end date. A good strategy to get someone to act... if you think an offer never expires, you will delay action.

The other thing - they sent a letter to a news station, who ignored it because they couldn't confirm anything, about the same date as the website was registered.

By CG's own description she wasn't taken for ransom so delaying action would be a good thing as you don't want someone to then slit an abductee's throat now that the thing causing the delaying action no longer is present.

20/20 stated that after 9 days, Keith had passed his polygraph and was cleared as a suspect.
No, not according to the video interview MG did on Facebook. See the referencing post...he states nobody has been excluded, including KP and SP

Sent from my SM-T817T using Tapatalk

The abductors wore masks the entire 3 weeks, indicating at no time were they planning to murder SP. From the outset they were planning to let her go, otherwise no need for a mask. They were also apparently intelligent enough to leave her cell phone at the scene to avoid being tracked. These are pros. The branding, what it was, would be very helpful in terms of trying to understand a motive. I'm guessing hate crime and the message may be for whites in general.
So you're suggesting that it's plausible for these two women to wear masks consistently for 20+ days and their end game was to simply hold someone captive as a goof? They essentially did it because they could?

How would the annonymous donor know to contact cg? Surely you would just contact the police and offer your reward. I dont quite understand how he even got involved in the whole thing.

According to CG it was his work on FB regarding SP that caught their attention (though the CG involvement story seems to constantly change, but this is his story from the 12/1 local TV interview), though I'm not aware of what work CG was doing for SP that caused him to be engaged by some alleged anonymous donor.

Two more questions about the anonymous donor before I sign off and go rake my leaves.

1] 11/17 letter from the anonymous donor to the perp: “I will only be in Redding for the next few days before I leave on my next business trip. I have the cash ready to give to my negotiator 24/7 as soon as you reach out to him using the contact information below.” Source:

https://kobi5.com/news/regional-news/50000-ransom-offered-for-missing-n-california-woman-40414/

2] 11/22 CG video on YouTube, at 2:10 : “The anonymous donor has already left the Redding area to be with his family for Thanksgiving.” Source:

[video=youtube;Mu4mjpWpaY8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mu4mjpWpaY8&t=96s[/video]

Question 1: Business trip or off to see the family for Thanksgiving?

Question 2: If I’m a kidnapper and you want to drop an anonymous donor’s 50G ransom on me, I don’t much care whether the donor’s in Redding, Rio de Janeiro, or Alpha Centauri. I am inclined to say that emphasizing the “the dude’s about to leave town”/”the dude’s already left town” message is intended for some audience other than the kidnappers. Who?

I forgot about this, but I read or heard in a news report that the anonymous donor was English. Did anyone hear/read this too? It was late and I was browsing on my phone so I don't think it was said in a video I think it was in an article linked here. I almost posted a joke that it was me ;)

We don't celebrate Thanksgiving.

I just looked at famous kidnapping cases where the victim survived. Most are to do with ransom or sexual predators. The one that doesn't fit, is the Patty Hearst case. I am not clear on motive, but she was also locked up and battered, until she became brainwashed to help the terrorist group that captured her. What if someone was trying to brainwash Sherri for some specific reason, and then realized they were not going to achieve that as she refused to succumb.

Other thoughts: Was this kidnapping meant to extort something other than money, from a person close to Sherri? Is there anyone close to her who is influential in any way? Maybe those demands were made and we are just not aware. Or, maybe Sherri was meant to be neutralized for a period to prevent her from doing something that she was planning during that time?

I guess the branding and cutting of her hair could have been a deliberate strategy to make her abduction look like something it's not?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

QUESTION / ELI5:

How did the "negotiator" reach out to the abductors?

How did the "negotiator" communicate with the abductors? (Email, telephone, singing telegram, carrier pigeon?)

Was the "negotiator" known to law enforcement? If so, what was law enforcement's involvement with the negotiations?

Was any "ransom" paid? If so, how was payment delivered? (Cash at a designated drop-off point, electronic payment, PayPal, bitcoin, gift cards?)

If a "ransom" was paid and there was a designated drop-off point, was law enforcement involved? If not, why?

What are the credentials of the "negotiator"?

Is it common for an anonymous donor to have a "negotiator" readily available?

I forgot about this, but I read or heard in a news report that the anonymous donor was English. Did anyone hear/read this too? It was late and I was browsing on my phone so I don't think it was said in a video I think it was in an article linked here. I almost posted a joke that it was me ;)

Thanksgiving is not celebrated in Latino countries either. However many who have been in the US several years celebrate the holiday or have married into families who do

I remember this too Skib. Specifically English. Looking for it...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member