Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3997526/Sheriffs-forced-deny-think-Sherri-Papini-abduction-case-HOAX-rogue-employee-says-haven-t-ruled-out.html

Sheriffs are forced to deny they case think Sherri Papini abduction case is a HOAX after rogue employee says they haven't ruled it out

Not much new here, but there is a timeline and thedailymail.com interviewed the sheriff. Sorry it this has already been posted.

ETA: And the headline makes absolutely no sense.

If you take the word "case" out, it makes sense!

I forgot about this, but I read or heard in a news report that the anonymous donor was English. Did anyone hear/read this too? It was late and I was browsing on my phone so I don't think it was said in a video I think it was in an article linked here. I almost posted a joke that it was me ;)

We don't celebrate Thanksgiving.

Somebody about two threads back also mentioned the "English" donor. That caught my eye but I never saw it mentioned again. Why would someone from England get involved unless they are good friends with the Papini family? It's not like there aren't missing people in Europe. Common sense points to a link between said donor and the Papini family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you take the word "case" out, it makes sense!

They are referring to the Huffington Post article where someone who refused to give their last name claimed it was not ruled out.

From the same link/article

Hours later, Sheriff Tom Bosenko told The Record Searchlight that they believed the kidnapping was genuine: 'Since speaking to Papini, based on information we've received, we believe her. We believe that this was an abduction.'

LE does not think it was a hoax

By CG's own description she wasn't taken for ransom so delaying action would be a good thing as you don't want someone to then slit an abductee's throat now that the thing causing the delaying action no longer is present.

The kidnappers had her for a week with no reverse ransom offered. Then they had her for another couple of weeks with a reverse ransom offered. At that point, the longer they have her, the less likely she is alive and the strategy is not working. They have to change strategy and make the reverse ransom into a reward to anyone with information. It is straight from the reverse ransom textbook.

Somebody about two threads back also mentioned the "English" donor. That caught my eye but I never saw it mentioned again. Why would someone from England get involved unless they are good friends with the Papini family? It's not like there aren't missing people in Europe. Common sense points to a link between said donor and the Papini family.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?323156-CA-Sherri-Papini-34-Redding-2-November-2016-14&p=12974764#post12974764

Yeah, I came across the post doing a google search. I'm pretty sure I read it in an article though not just a post on here... hmm so it's from the 20/20 docu. *keeps looking*

Out of curiosity why does the thread close everynight? Thanks :)

I haven't ever seen a thread here that has so many posts, the mods have to take a break! It's easier to catch up on too, knowing there aren't 1000 posts to read over morning coffee ;)

Just getting on thread and catching up... but a play on "Hispanic" (speaking Spanish) vs. "English" (speaking english) perhaps?

No idea why that comes to mind... and I never did understand the posts about "tribes" after she was found.

Mama Tex always told me "nothing good happens after midnight "

Cos the mods are human beings who have lives and families and they need to sleep, and this is just one of those cases ..........

I don't think the abductors anticipated just how much publicity would ensue. It was just after the ransom offer video of CG was released, that Sandra Harris was abducted in WA for a $250,000 ransom. She was found dead a couple days later, but an arrest was made almost immediately after the ransom being paid. This was the weekend before SP was released. Maybe the abductors realized that they weren't going to be able to successfully pull it off and cut their losses? JMO

A cult sounds more reasonable to me..........with the exception of them cutting her loose. That may have been due to the publicity, OR, the person that released her eventually rejected the idea of killing her because of all the heat that would come down on them . A clear cut motive still eludes us all.

Maybe these were "kinder and gentler" cult members. Cults also have more than two participants......which is all we've heard about at this point.

Sounds like yet another theory..........no better than the last.

This just goes to show how crackers this case is but my wild imagination thought "ohhhh what if its like an actor, ya know like think link with words, Project Taken, Taken, Liam Neeson... but he's Irish, but people get that confused thinking English"

That's why I forgot, I said to myself skibs you need to go to bed you've gone cuckoo LOL

I don't think the abductors anticipated just how much publicity would ensue. It was just after the ransom offer video of CG was released, that Sandra Harris was abducted in WA for a $250,000 ransom. She was found dead a couple days later, but an arrest was made almost immediately after the ransom being paid. This was the weekend before SP was released. Maybe the abductors realized that they weren't going to be able to successfully pull it off and cut their losses? JMO

Is there a thread on WS for that?

ETA: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?321854-WA-Sandra-Harris-69-Kennewick-18-November-2016-Abducted

cg has traning video up on church website. girl is held hostage, then guess what end of video hair chopped off.

I did a search, but can't find it. Can someone share a link, please? TIA.

The kidnappers had her for a week with no reverse ransom offered. Then they had her for another couple of weeks with a reverse ransom offered. At that point, the longer they have her, the less likely she is alive and the strategy is not working. They have to change strategy and make the reverse ransom into a reward to anyone with information. It is straight from the reverse ransom textbook.

I'm going off your own description of the ransom as delaying action. Are you now reversing what you said in your post I responded to?

And another case involving sex trafficking in Redding, beating, and women having their hair cut off then being released after weeks of captivity. I posted this in a earlier thread already, but in case anyone missed it:

http://midco.net/front_controller.p...searc-humantrafficking_pimping_case_rests-tca

The 2014 victim was 16yrs old, no ages for the other cases (2013). Since Baldwin-Green were arrested, maybe SP signature blonde hair was chopped off by a copycat? Unless B&G belongs to a gang. JMO

I guess whatever message they branded her with is not all that clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper