Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I could see him using find my iPhone app because Sherri would've had her hands full, walking along street w a toddler or 2 and would certainly not been able to have a conversation

Yes, but the quote says he was training the special ops community, not that he was being trained. And associating himself with 9/11 seems like more self-aggrandizement.

I was referring to the original poster who said that he was 15/16 in 2001. If Gamble is 36 today, then he would of been 21 at some point in 2001.

Agreed! KP spoke of SP needing it to be quiet and the room darkened. If she was in a basement, it's possible there was music or something playing loudly enough that would've drowned out any screaming. I shutter to think, but it could also be a way to break her psychologically.

I have an Explorer. My kids are grown. It's usually just me and my little doggie in the car. Sometimes hubby but he usually likes to drive his if we all go out

These 2 ladies might have had kids stashed somewhere. SP was in a basement. It could have been in an abandoned house. The kids may have been in a different location.

Since Gamble is okay to look at;
He seems to benefit from this.
Can we take this and duplicate this process and apply it to other missing persons or abduction cases throughout the world, throughout the u.s. especially,
"this was kind of a test case. it was, and if you look at it, even the sheriff said it's never been done in the history of the u.s., so we made history."
http://www.onenewspage.com/video/20...-Gamble-Speaks-About-Sherri-Papini-Return.htm

<modsnip>
Cameron Gamble is 36.
Cameron&#8217;s been training the U.S. Military Special Ops community on survival tactics since shortly after September 11, 2001
https://www.ibethel.org/missionaries/cameron-jen-gamble/ Cameron Gamble would have been 21 in 2001. I personally don't see how he'd get through SO, his time in the service, and then set up survival training after 9/11. j.s.

<modsnip>
That's all I've got for now. I just don't get good vibes off of CG. I hope all of this is w/in TOA.

This was a test case. We made history. Even the sheriff says so.

A test case! Like some kind of dry run? This was not a test.

He is making this tragic event about him and it makes me sick.

The same goes for SP. If she gave an interview now can you imagine how people would go after her? And yet not giving one is somehow suspicious.

We see this in case after case - victims somehow never know how they are exactly supposed to act.

I think she's not ready to deal with it yet. She was badly beaten and tortured and may not be physicallly presentable or emotionally ready to talk about what she's been through. I'm content to let her husband be her spokesperson. I have more respect than those who immediately do the talkshow circuit and start gof me sites.

This was a test case. We made history. Even the sheriff says so.

A test case! Like some kind of dry run? This was not a test.

He is making this tragic event about him and it makes me sick.

Agreed. I seriously believe he has a streak of narcissism and looks at his life as an action movie with him as the lead character. This is not normal.

ETA: This is also evident in his promo video for his business. The over dramatization and stereotype in the video turned me off. If however, he made a video presented with facts about crimes against women and discussed effective self defense methods he would be teaching, it would of interested me.

Yes, but the quote says he was training the special ops community, not that he was being trained. And associating himself with 9/11 seems like more self-aggrandizement.

I think the "after 9/11" years as more to make his time in service ambiguous. It's hard to base your whole career on military service if you were only in for two years and got out on medical or something. He's based his entire bio on training he got before even starting his MOS/job. I suspect that's because he never got that far.

MG doesn't say they are "suspects," he was very careful to say the sheriff is not ruling out anything at this point.

Sent from my SM-T817T using Tapatalk

Specifically: "1. LE has no suspects, but they have not eliminated KP/SP because they are not ruling out anything at this point "

My gut feeling on CG after looking at his resume is that he is a nobody trying to cash in on his military career despite not having any marketable skills. His bio deliberately leaves out military job title, time in service, deployment information, and rank, all of which is a red flag. We do know he was a junior enlisted in-flight refueler. He touts SERE training like its a special qualification. As far as I know, ALL flight personnel attend SERE (technically all military have to attend "SERE" but for most that's called SERE 101 or SERE A which is a PowerPoint class.) This isn't to knock SERE training. I've heard it's quite terrible. But it's not an elite school. From his LinkedIn, it appears that he's made at least three attempts to cash in on his escape/survival training, including Advanced Catalyst, Project Taken, and something called Palladium. There's not much information on any of them and I suspect they never got very far.

That being said, I don't suspect he's involved. His type (trying to live off the auto-hero status of being a veteran despite not actually having done much in their military career) are a dime a dozen. I think he's just someone trying to insert himself into a case that happened to come up in his community in order to gain attention. Has KP or any of the family actually mentioned him since SP was found?

BBM.

I'm only aware of one public mention. In his exclusive public statement to GMA early this week, Keith Papini expressed gratitude to his 'A team' and others. There's no mention of Lisa Jeter, but Cameron Gamble is listed.

Snip:
The first thing I would like to address is the overwhelming amount of gratitude our entire family has for the thousands of people that have been on this torturous journey with us. I cannot possibly name each and every person, although their names are eternally etched in our hearts. Thank you to our strong family, devoted friends, the entire Redding community and countless communities around the world. Specific thanks to the Shasta County Sheriff&#8217;s department, FBI, NorCal Alliance for the Missing, the Lost Coast Trackers, Shasta Support Services, the Guardian Angels, my own personal A-Team, Cameron Gamble, Cody Salfen, Jim Linnan, Sean Ditty, Don Armstrong, Yolo County Sheriff&#8217;s Department and hospital, the medical personnel that helped our dear Sherri, social media and many news outlets.

https://gma.yahoo.com/gma-exclusive...ys-ordeal-123134557--abc-news-topstories.html

Absolutely!! A blow to the head or anything that disoriented her at least momentarily could cause a blockage in memory even if she had seen them during the abduction. I hadn't thought about drugs, but something that subdued her could make it much easier to transport her the 2 1/2 hour drive. There's still so much we just don't know and too many conflicting stores in MSM of what we think we know. Reports of her taking a lie detector test when she doesn't have all of her memory back is just absurd. Yet they print it.

Snipped for focus.

Agreed! I can also see a situation where everything just happened so quickly that Sherri just didn't have time to take it in and get a good look her captors (and especially if they were wearing sunglasses, hats or whatever).

Or, if the captors gave her anything to subdue her right after grabbing her, a muscle relaxant, a sedative, or some other drug, it could have left the capture fuzzy in her mind.

Or just straight up trauma can cause blocking out of events.

Ok now that feels damning-how much of a coincidence can it be that the guy hired to find SP recommends using an app to find your wife, and that is exactly how it went down? I can't.
I don't read much into that. We use that app around our house all the time when we misplace our phones.

I think the "after 9/11" years as more to make his time in service ambiguous. It's hard to base your whole career on military service if you were only in for two years and got out on medical or something. He's based his entire bio on training he got before even starting his MOS/job. I suspect that's because he never got that far.

This is going to sound snotty, maybe, but it's the truth (and I'm sure any other vets can back me up):

I'm a veteran. We are all familiar with his type.

This is going to sound snotty, maybe, but it's the truth (and I'm sure any other vets can back me up):

I'm a veteran. We are all familiar with his type.

Yeah, that's why he just doesn't seem that suspicious to me. His type is, unfortunately, very very common. I just don't see him as a criminal mastermind. He's an opportunist, sure, but an opportunist who really does see himself as the hero in his own story.

I'm really struggling with all the speculation regarding CG. The ransom approach may be unconventional in trying to locate a person missing person. But the family believed she had been abducted (possibly by traffickers). CG was suggested to KP by a mutual friend. So is the mutual friend somehow in cahoots, too? IIRC, nobody has been named a POI, so why is he under such scrutiny? Irregardless of what anyone may think of his professional or personal life, CG was a logical option IMO. KP also spoke of psychics in being open to trying anything to find his wife. Should we be discrediting them, too? What if someone had been brutally raped and came forward to acknowledge a support group instrumental in their recovery. Would the group be characterized as self-serving because they wanted to offer their services to other individuals who may encounter the same trauma? CG has a mission relating to trafficking, which happens to be a huge problem there. To somehow insinuate that he had anything at all to do with her abduction for personal gain is just unfounded. JMO

Yeah, that's why he just doesn't seem that suspicious to me. His type is, unfortunately, very very common. I just don't see him as a criminal mastermind. He's an opportunist, sure, but an opportunist who really does see himself as the hero in his own story.

Suspicious to me only that I can imagine him stepping in and mucking it up for the people who are actually trying to solve the case. Like I'm suspicious of his intentions and how he could have gotten people hurt. I don't trust his methods but I don't think he's a criminal mastermind.

However I can easily see him being taken advantage by someone who is.

Specifically: "1. LE has no suspects, but they have not eliminated KP/SP because they are not ruling out anything at this point "

20/20 stated that after 9 days, Keith had passed his polygraph and was cleared as a suspect.

I don't read much into that. We use that app around our house all the time when we misplace our phones.

I don't read much into using the app to find phones either; very common.

In the context of this case, it's simply another interesting point that Cameron Gamble referenced that app specifically as a means to locate one's wife should she go missing. It's more interesting in combination with the Project TAKEN video he produced depicting the abduction and captivity of an attractive blonde woman, as well as his attempts to benefit from Sherri's ordeal using baseless (as far as we know) claims that his involvement led to her release.

He could just be a grandiose opportunist and self promoter who sincerely tried to help find Sherri. But, in my opinion, he's an interesting aspect of this case. I understand why inquiring minds find him questionable.

I'm really struggling with all the speculation regarding CG. The ransom approach may be unconventional in trying to locate a person missing person. But the family believed she had been abducted (possibly by traffickers). CG was suggested to KP by a mutual friend. So is the mutual friend somehow in cahoots, too? IIRC, nobody has been named a POI, so why is he under such scrutiny? Irregardless of what anyone may think of his professional or personal life, CG was a logical option IMO. KP also spoke of psychics in being open to trying anything to find his wife. Should we be discrediting them, too? What if someone had been brutally raped and came forward to acknowledge a support group instrumental in their recovery. Would the group be characterized as self-serving because they wanted to offer their services to other individuals who may encounter the same trauma? CG has a mission relating to trafficking, which happens to be a huge problem there. To somehow insinuate that he had anything at all to do with her abduction for personal gain is just unfounded. JMO

Are you asking a mod?

Absolutely!! A blow to the head or anything that disoriented her at least momentarily could cause a blockage in memory even if she had seen them during the abduction. I hadn't thought about drugs, but something that subdued her could make it much easier to transport heri the 2 1/2 hour drive. There's still so much we just don't know and too many conflicting stores in MSM of what we think we know. Reports of her taking a lie detector test when she doesn't have all of her memory back is just absurd. Yet they print it.

Does anyone else think there may have been a note left with the phone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper