Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have not seen anyone here suggest a hoax....I absolutely believe she was abducted...my biggest question is "why". My second biggest is how she was abducted. I don't see how either of those questions being answered would compromise the investigation.

In fact, knowing "how" might save another vulnerable female's life. JMO

Oh there were/are several on here that have stated this is a hoax- until the Sheriff confirmed it isn't and it became against the rules.

Lake - I didn't see a response to what I think was a fair question asked of you (yesterday?)

Do the Papinis know you are here answering questions?

Oh,okay. Sounds like it wasn't much more than a normal weight loss amount - 4.3 pounds per week isn't really so bad. Not sure where I got the idea she was emaciated (starved). My bad!

Well KP did say that on the 20/20 interview. And 87 pounds is very thin. Just not deathly thin.

Lake: how often did Sherri use her phone to text, call etc? How did she communicate with her husband through the day e.g. in case something came up suddenly? Call his work? What about him? How would he communicate with her if she was out doing errands?

Is it possible to point out where this has been discussed?
I know there are so many threads , so don't worry if you can't
Never heard anything about KP thinking like LE before
He has a degree in administration of justice from Shasta CC college, you can Google it, it's pretty easy to find

❤

To clarify, I was referring to a sizable percentage of people in reference to the public at large. I chose to come to WS due to it's moderation policies, reputation and verification process. We all want to solve this case as do KP and SP and family, as well as LE.

What I find interesting is that KP was skeptical for at least a week to ten days yet the anonymous donor purchased the SP website immediately as if he knew they would go with his offer. So much talk about CG but not much about the AD. Like to find out who he/she/they really are.
I'm beginning to feel the anonymous donor is the key to this case. I don't think the timing was random chance.

❤

Perhaps the hair left with the phone was cut by the perps. Maybe not long strands, but a cut chunk. That would be a message. Seems odd to jump out of a car with a gun....and scissors, but who knows...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry my friend.

These women were older than some young gang girls.

So a gang initiation just doesn't fit.

1. What is your source for the age of the suspects? I have read nothing that would indicate what their ages are, except that one was slightly older.

2. The average age of some of the largest gangs is as high as about 32. That means that many gang members are in their 30s and 40s, maybe even a few in their 50s. Is it your belief that these suspects are older than that?

Something that caught my ear in one interview negotiator Gamble describes his negotiating tactic as a test. Thinking outside of the box because that's all I've got left. Could this kidnapping been orchestrated by Gamble to test if Americans would pay for such a service? Being the middle man in such a scheme would be seemingly profitable. The notion of offering a ransom vs. receiving a demand for it, draws my suspicion.

Surely KP had say over what could or could not be aired....just not how it was edited, correct? Did KP have an attorney to protect his and SP's interest as regards 20/20?

I don't think KP would have much say over what was aired. He had to sign off on it all before the interview, which is legal standard for these shows.
If he said it, they can air it.

Oh there were/are several on here that have stated this is a hoax- until the Sheriff confirmed it isn't and it became against the rules.

I believe some of the polls even made "hoax" an option. So, yes, it's been a popular(?) theory on this board.

My second biggest is how she was abducted. I don't see how either of those questions being answered would compromise the investigation.

I believe it's pretty vital to LE investigations and to successful prosecution of criminals that as few specific details of a serious crime are released as possible. It's how they eliminate suspects and zero in on real perps, and prevent, for example, defense lawyers from claiming evidence was planted to incriminate the wrong person.

They never know which details will turn out to be the key to solving the case, so they keep it all under wraps.

In a case I was following recently, the LE spokesperson said "there is a difference between providing information in the public interest and providing information because the public is interested."

I think people are naturally concerned whether this forbodes some ghastly new trend, on top of all the other types of crimes out there. My guess is LE just don't know.

My own instinct is it was a fairly unique crime committed by a pair of sick individuals, one of whom decided to put a stop to it, but I don't know anything for sure.

Well KP did say that on the 20/20 interview. And 87 pounds is very thin. Just not deathly thin.

Does anyone know if SP was severely dehydrated? Did they deny her water as well as food? I have heard you can live only 3 days without water, is that really true?

Lake16 has forensic hypnosis been considered for SP?

Shortly after Sherri was found someone said here on WS that any evidence ascertained through this method would be unuseable.

I don't know how often. They both use text messaging quite a bit. I don't think Sp would call the work cell unless it was some urgent situation due to the rules about personal calls while on jobs.

Lake: how often did Sherri use her phone to text, call etc? How did she communicate with her husband through the day e.g. in case something came up suddenly? Call his work? What about him? How would he communicate with her if she was out doing errands?

Something that caught my ear in one interview negotiator Gamble describes his negotiating tactic as a test. Thinking outside of the box because that's all I've got left. Could this kidnapping been orchestrated by Gamble to test if Americans would pay for such a service? Being the middle man in such a scheme would be seemingly profitable. The notion of offering a ransom vs. receiving a demand for it, draws my suspicion.

I know from all the reading I've done here and elsewhere, there are MANY that believe CG was actually behind this all along. I know how sensational that sounds and I also suspect that if there were any reason for LE to believe he was, he would have already been arrested. He's set up numerous web sites and SM pages for this venture or that, some free sites others registered domains. On many of these, the links no longer work and it looks as if he just abandoned them once he moved on to something else. In other words, he's left a pretty sloppy digital footprint. I do think he's full of baloney, but I don't think he's behind this.

I believe it's pretty vital to LE investigations and to successful prosecution of criminals that as few specific details of a serious crime are released as possible. It's how they eliminate suspects and zero in on real perps, and prevent, for example, defense lawyers from claiming evidence was planted to incriminate the wrong person.

They never know which details will turn out to be the key to solving the case, so they keep it all under wraps.

In a case I was following recently, the LE spokesperson said "there is a difference between providing information in the public interest and providing information because the public is interested."

I think people are naturally concerned whether this forbodes some ghastly new trend, on top of all the other types of crimes out there. My guess is LE just don't know.

My own instinct is it was a fairly unique crime committed by a pair of sick individuals, one of whom decided to put a stop to it, but I don't know anything for sure.

Good post.

Surely KP had say over what could or could not be aired....just not how it was edited, correct? Did KP have an attorney to protect his and SP's interest as regards 20/20?

Reputable news agencies don't allow subjects to have final approval over news reports. This is pretty much an industry standard, and is usually dictated by individual company policy. (do some break or bend this? Of course, but it's very rare, and always makes the agency look bad if the public finds out... and in this case, KG doesn't have enough clout to even begin making a demand).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo