Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The more I think about this case, the more I think it's highly possible that SP wasn't abducted by two women. I'm thinking that she either lied to LE out of fear for her family. Or that she told LE what they really looked like and the public is being told otherwise so as to protect the family, as I think SP was probably threatened that if she said anything that would lead LE to them, they'd come after her and her family. I can't imagine that after 22 days, all that she could know about the perps is the kind of eyebrows they had and their hair color/length. There has to be more info about them that Sherri has shared with LE and has not been released.

Or they could have lied to the public so not to alert the actual suspect....

I have a hunch there were men involved and that for whatever reason is not being released to the general public.

But why would LE hide a mans involvement if they want people to believe that SP was possibly abducted for sex trafficking purposes.

Agree.

Just because SP is decent looking.

That doesn't mean it had to be sex trafficking.

Especially since she wasn't passed off to no men. Jmo

She was supposedly abducted by women and released by a woman after 22 days.

But we have never heard of any other female that went through this same thing without hearing that men were involved as well.

So if men were involved.

Then why would they only mention 2 women with guns?

Because they may not have any descriptions of the men if they were the johns. She may have had her head covered and been chained. She may have not seen their faces.

They can't look for a man that they have no physical description of. Alerting the public on that would be pointless. There may have been several men for all we know. Her face was covered most of the time during captivity. JMO

My own opinion is that LE would have not said women if they were looking for men .
They would have said male persons of interest.
There is no logical reason to say two Hispanic women if that is not what they were told

Who really knows who they are looking for now?

Exactly right. But it is often a loosely connected group of criminals. So let's say 2 women have been working for a trafficking ring, doing odd jobs, watching over the girls, etc. And after years of seeing their bosses getting RICH, they decide they want to step up their game.

So maybe they get sent to 'drop off' some of the women, to another crew. So they have a gun and some chains etc inside the suv. And they drop off the 'merchandise' and get the money for their boss. And they see how much money the 'merchandise' can be sold for....

So they decide to get their own women to sell, and make the big money themselves. Because they have 'contacts' and think they can do it without giving all the money to their boss everytime.

And maybe SP was in the wrong place at the wrong time when these motivated, greedy, inexperienced criminals came driving down the street.
To be clear, your theory has two women routinely driving females around in chains, bound to something in the car with bags over their heads? One traffic stop, fender bender, or red light scream, and their business is done. Not to mention being murdered by a ticked off pimp when he finds out.

I think it is closer to O's razor JMO

But why would LE hide a mans involvement if they want people to believe that SP was possibly abducted for sex trafficking purposes.

Maybe LE doesn't want the public to know that she was abducted for sex trafficking purposes because this operation is part of a huge ring and LE doesn't want to tip them off. Also, I'm wondering if LE does say that SP was abducted for ST then they are also saying that she was raped and that is info that should not be known publicly.

Because they may not have any descriptions of the men if they were the johns. She may have had her head covered and been chained. She may have not seen their faces.

DNA could help answer that JMO

Would LE knowingly mislead the public about the race and gender the suspects? Can you imagine the controversy if a white man abducted SP and LE let the public believe it was two Hispanic women?

Also why would LE withhold information about the suspects and their vehicle? Unless they have a really good idea who took SP that information would help the investigation much more if it were released to the public.
I agree. Whenever a theory depends on the victim and/or LE telling deliberate lies, I tend to dismiss it. If we were dealing with organized crime figures, then maybe we could factor in the possible fear of what they might do to the victim's family. Otherwise, no.

If an obese stay at home mom was abducted just like SP. Would we still jump to the trafficking scenario?

Just asking.

So if not. Then what other theories would come into our minds?

I didn't have any scenarios until after she was released, though i never thought it was a hoax. The sex trafficking scenario imo seemed the least likely, actually, given her age, etc.

But, with what is now known (still precious little), as I've said, it makes more sense than anything else, imo. In most any other abduction/torture scenario she would never have been released. She'd be dead.

That narrows the possibilities down significantly. Toss in some demographic info, like the fact the Sacramento area is a hub of human trafficking, and the odds start skewing that way.

And BTW- human trafficking isn't much about the perceived beauty of its victims.

Most abucted women are for personal usage. Jmo.

Also sex trafficking victims are stashed away with other victims.

So this seems like a isolated torture abduction for fun or vengeance sake.

Now if your daughter is kidnapped; you will probably assume a sicko did it and not a organization.

So why is this case different.

Because even though it was 2 women that let her go. Wouldn't she still have been raped atleast once within the 22 days if this was to set her up to prepare to be trafficked?

She would have been given drugs as well, IMO, as that is part of ST's mo. And if she had been given enough drugs to make her more agreeable or become addicted I think she would have been kept longer at the hospital.

I can't see the kidnappers doping her up for two weeks, letting her withdraw, then dumping her off.

JMO

They can't look for a man that they have no physical description of. Alerting the public on that would be pointless. There may have been several men for all we know. Her face was covered most of the time during captivity. JMO

They have no description of the 2 women with guns as well.

So why not say that a latino male was involved as well. But i didn't see him.

I didn't have any scenarios until after she was released, though i never thought it was a hoax. The sex trafficking scenario imo seemed the least likely, actually, given her age, etc.

But, with what is now known (still precious little), as I've said, it makes more sense than anything else, imo. In most any other abduction/torture scenario she would never have been released. She'd be dead.

That narrows the possibilities down significantly. Toss in some demographic info, like the fact the Sacramento area is a hub of human trafficking, and the odds start skewing that way.

And BTW- human trafficking isn't much about the perceived beauty of its victims.

Are you saying that if SP was obese and the purpose of her abduction was ST, then she would have still been abducted? I'm curious because honestly I know very little about the business.

She would have been given drugs as well, IMO, as that is part of ST's mo. And if she had been given enough drugs to make her more agreeable or become addicted I think she would have been kept longer at the hospital.

I can't see the kidnappers doping her up for two weeks, letting her withdraw, then dumping her off.

JMO

I asked Lake 16 if she was drugged and she/he said due to the investigation she/he can not answer that question.

What does that tell you? I can take a wild guess.

And if she was drugged she could've gotten at home care and detox.

I wish the Sheriff would give an update. I know he doesn't owe us one but I really wish he would

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If an obese stay at home mom was abducted just like SP. Would we still jump to the trafficking scenario?

Just asking.

So if not. Then what other theories would come into our minds?

This is a great suggestion as a way to open our minds and consider more possibilities. Always a good idea.

Thanks Dex. :)

They have no description of the 2 women with guns as well.

So why not say that a latino male was involved as well. But i didn't see him.

Because they may have NO description. No eyebrows, no hair color. Nothing. I think a Latino male would go over a lot worse when you don't have anything else. That's ridiculous.

She was blindfolded. What if there were fifty men in and out of that basement?

My own opinion is that LE would have not said women if they were looking for men .
They would have said male persons of interest.
There is no logical reason to say two Hispanic women if that is not what they were told

Who really knows who they are looking for now?

idk but how long is it since the Sheriff said the plan was to work on a sketch of the 2 women? It seems like a long time ago

JMO

Lol. Agree.

Because 3 weeks of doping her up would mean that these kidnappers are rich with drugs and no plan at all.

Lol.

So they are either rich or wasting drugs on someone that they plan to release. Which does not seem feasible to trafficking plans.

Good thought

DNA could help answer that JMO

Yes it could. And that may be why they're keeping quiet. Waiting for the DNA results. I pray it will give them their suspects!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly