Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've answered this one before, but to restate: I do not believe they have ever attended a Bethel Church "mass" or whatever they refer to them as. I have also never heard them discuss the Bethel Church. Perhaps I'm mistaken but that is my impression.

Question for Lake: Did the Papinis belong to Bethel Church? Is the only link to Cameron Gamble via the Jeters?

Okay well I'm telling you, I heard him say it. Maybe it wasn't the 20/20 interview, but I heard him say it then I tried to find the link for you and found one.

Not to keep going round and round, but what you found is not him saying it. It is some site saying she was kept in a basement, but they're not even attributing that tidbit to KP. They just put it out there, and they're not even a reputable source.

The 20/20 interview is the only broadcast interview KP has given since SP was released, correct? You say that you "heard him say" basement. But I have demonstrated that it isn't in the transcript (which must be purchased, or else I would gladly share it with you). So since he didn't say it to 20/20, where else would you have heard him say it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have to head out, but one last thing, and I'm sorry I don't have an exact quote. Someone mentioned the People magazine "Interview" that KP did. To my knowledge KP has only spoken to ABC post SP release and the People magazine story is just a rehash of the ABC interview.

The post release DM interview of KP's father was not "authorized" by KP, and contains numerous factual inaccuracies. I've met KP's father a couple times and while a very nice and decent man he is somewhat of an "entertainer" in social situations who should not always be taken literally and his stories are often best served with a grain of salt. For instance, the supposed Thanksgiving day picture of the kids in the article was actually from several weeks earlier. I hope saying that isn't a violation of the TOS, if so mods please delete it.

His biological father or RR lll?

Okay but you have to agree- if CG is responsible for SP's abduction, he's got to be the one of the dumbest criminals in the world. IMO he's going to be thoroughly looked at by LE. If he did it there is no way he'd get away with it. He put himself right there in the middle.

I don't think he's dumb.

But I don't think he's responsible. I think there's a good chance he was being taken advantage of while believing he was the one getting away with something. Kind of like people who fall for Nigerian email scams.

I also think he's overconfident enough to think he could get away with it (whatever the particular it might be).

I'm curious about the timeline and how long she was in the car that morning before being dropped off. I know there were several searches of what appeared to be abandoned homes near Redding, but IMO, she was driven 2 1/2 hours right after the abduction to a site and probably never left until the day of her release. A very short drive would confirm that. Also, and I don't have a link because I've looked at so many, but I do remember reading that there are a large number of vacant homes in this area (possibly as many as 15%, but don't quote me). But I would think that local perps would know these homes well. JMO

I spent a lot of time driving around street view and this just jogged my memory. It may be absolutely nothing but I was going to mention it and forgot. I remember seeing a creepy looking derelict house in the middle of nowhere. I don't remember exactly where, I drove all around Cty Rd 17 & 18 and surrounding areas wondering if she had been kept nearby.

when I get on my computer later I'll go find it, just because of the creepy feeling it gave me

Question for Lake16
I know SP's mom and dad are big boat people...I noticed a pic on mom's FB of a boat motor on a trailer in some sort of storage unit. I also noticed a hose clamp on a hose attached to the engine. Factor in that 1/4" chain is used to pull boats and I have to wonder if there might be someone who works on boats....someone that may have seen SP with her parents out boating or w/e.

I thought tow truck driver or plumber, but boat mechanics would have both items, chain & hose clamps, handy at all times.

Any women working on boats would sure narrow it down.

(Edited to add) "48% of Boat Mechanic are male in California, and 52% of the Boat Mechanic are female in California" - Salarygenius.com

What do you mean by your comment? I'm not understanding your intent.

IMO, if KP had used the term 'kidnapped' or 'abducted' he still would have been criticized by the same people who criticize his use of 'taken' or 'someone took her'. They mean the same thing. Why is he being sleuthed?

I've posted several times about this. He is NOT being SLEUTHED. This is what he stated on television. It is an MSM quote. A poster had asked the question about the terms that were used in this case. I responded.

I too have been driving around street view. The JW Church is the only one near the intersection that I've found so I think that is the church. I'm still unsure of the whereabouts of the other two locations.

No no, sorry. I didn't mean any locations we know about. I have on the case map all locations that have been made public, in MSM ect. I am referring to an old house I saw that was near (ish) to where she was dropped off. It just seemed to stick out to me as possibly somewhere she may have been kept.

Napa, Sonoma, Mendocino coast also.

Good critical thinking. Several members on the thread now live in CA or have resided there before. I spent a nice long vacation in Napa Valley after flying into Sacramento International. S is like so many other large cities in America where we find blight, barren and crime-ridden demolished areas. Napa, otoh, is totally an escape from the hustle and bustle although I have not returned since the devastating wildfires.

Could the Hispanic captors have been field workers or grape smashers for one of the many vineyards? We really need to narrow down this basement thingy. I read last night, in one of the multiple online news articles, that someone posted a link to, that SP was held in a basement; however, it was not in quotes.

Do the homes in and around Napa have basements? I would say, "O, heck, yeah! Duh." Wine is stored in basements in Napa Valley and, of course, other grape growing areas in CA, too. The best asparagus I've ever eaten was grown fresh in this area.

I have to head out, but one last thing, and I'm sorry I don't have an exact quote. Someone mentioned the People magazine "Interview" that KP did. To my knowledge KP has only spoken to ABC post SP release and the People magazine story is just a rehash of the ABC interview.

The post release DM interview of KP's father was not "authorized" by KP, and contains numerous factual inaccuracies. I've met KP's father a couple times and while a very nice and decent man he is somewhat of an "entertainer" in social situations who should not always be taken literally and his stories are often best served with a grain of salt. For instance, the supposed Thanksgiving day picture of the kids in the article was actually from several weeks earlier. I hope saying that isn't a violation of the TOS, if so mods please delete it.
Lake16, do you know if Sherri is left-handed or right-handed? Thanks!

I agree and I think it was the implication that she was THE key to solving the case. Clearly she has told what she can and wants the perps caught more than any of us. But as my mother used to say, "you can't get blood from a turnip". If PTSD is blocking memories, hopefully they will return. But the burden of finding these criminals is on LE, not SP. She was victimized in a brutal crime and LE owes it to SP and the rest of the community to find the people responsible once all the evidence is assessed. JMO

Believing that SP herself is a key to LE solving this case, based on what we know now, is not victim-bashing or blaming in any way, in my opinion (though I understand objection to phrasing it like she's deciding her moves.)

She may have told LE all she knows/remembers already, or she may be able to tell LE more with time...........we don't know.

What we do know is that the suspect descriptions and vehicle description provided by SP initially were very vague and not very useful to the public.

The sheriff said he'd update the public if more details became available and that he was hoping to get enough detail to release a sketch.

In the meantime, LE is investigating in attempt to determine who is responsible and bring them to justice. That is their duty and I hope they succeed. I also really hope that Sherri is able to help them narrow the field more quickly.

I find that interesting conjecture, I had not thought about a boating connection. I don't get the impression that SP spends a great deal of time with her parent's though, but perhaps it is possible.

Question for Lake16
I know SP's mom and dad are big boat people...I noticed a pic on mom's FB of a boat motor on a trailer in some sort of storage unit. I also noticed a hose clamp on a hose attached to the engine. Factor in that 1/4" chain is used to pull boats and I have to wonder if there might be someone who works on boats....someone that may have seen SP with her parents out boating or w/e.

I thought tow truck driver or plumber, but boat mechanics would have both items, chain & hose clamps, handy at all times.

Any women working on boats would sure narrow it down.

Not to keep going round and round, but what you found is not him saying it. It is some site saying she was kept in a basement, but they're not even attributing that tidbit to KP. They just put it out there, and they're not even a reputable source.

The 20/20 interview is the only broadcast interview KP has given since SP was released, correct? You say that you "heard him say" basement. But I have demonstrated that it isn't in the transcript (which must be purchased, or else I would gladly share it with you). So since he didn't say it to 20/20, where else would you have heard him say it?

We must have as precise facts as possible in order to move forward. Perhaps someone will contact Matt Gutman to discover if he was told Sp was held in a basement and the producers snipped it.

How did they secret SP during the two and a half hour drive? SP is chained and restrained at the first crime scene where her mailbox is located? A bag of some type was placed over her head?

I would be dialing 911 if I witnessed that scene while traveling anywhere. So how did they hide her inside of the SUV? We need to locate that SUV. Dark gray? Dark red? Dark blue? Black?

Lake16 has been pretty clear that LE has clamped down on a lot of details, but has also made a point of emphasizing that SP was released by only one person.

Ok, so the obvious idea would be that one of the captors was more humane than the other. But what else? Intervention by a third party? Some sort of rescue?

Biological. I've never seen an interview by RR3 on any news site, only stories they've made out of his FB posts without permission.

Okay good, because from what I've seen I like RR lll. And that would've been disappointing. Thanks!

A few threads back someone that lived about forty minutes from Sherri said there were basement homes in a older neighborhood. Either a friend or parent lived in one. I'm sure you remember since you've read through every page of these threads as well. ;)

Basements are not uncommon in Midtown Sacramento. A lot of old Victorian homes have them. JMO

Biological. I've never seen an interview by RR3 on any news site, only stories they've made out of his FB posts without permission.

You have stated "without permission" a couple of times...not sure what you mean. Facebook posts, unless private, are used all the time by all variety of media...just ask the countless people who have been fired over something they posted that went viral.

Also, SP's bio father...is there a contract or some sort of agreement that requires KP give his consent for family to give interviews? I certainly understand not wanting to compromise the investigation, if that is the case.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member