Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM

I agree SP is a victim. I have posted that many times, including my first post today. But I do think she is the key to unlocking and solving this crime. I remember the Sheriff saying the details she gave were limited, and he reminded us that she had suffered for three weeks. My question was: what will her next move be? Will she go back and talk to LE further as she recuperates? We have no idea. The last we have heard is that they may never come back home.

I think it was the way it was worded. I understand what you meant now. Thanks for clarifying.

after reading peoples replies and thinking about it i still think they are odd choices but maybe not as much as i did before.

i suppose if you put them on her right away and only once then whatever time it takes is not a big issue, clamps on wrists, chain around waist, padlocks through the clamps and links of chain.

that works and isnt too clumsy, if you want to allow her use of her hands for a time you just remove the padlocks, i had not considered that and had focused on the idea that they would be putting the hose clamps on and off.

Don't give up so easily! :)

A screw-type hose clamp is a terrible choice because you can simply grab the screw with your fingers and turn it! I have one right in front of me and just verified this. When it is not clamped tightly around something (ie., loose on a person's wrists) the screw is easily turned. So it simply will not work as a restraint.

A hose clamp as a restraint is flat out comical.

Keith described it as something like a hose clamp. Therefore, I doubt it actually was a hose clamp.

Two alternatives that have been offered are band clamp, or shackle.

Gang members who grow up in the 'racket' , and have a criminal history, would be much more likely to kidnap a woman and chain her up and beat her, then someone with no criminal history and a family and a good reputation. JMO

But their motives are usually robbery and rape or gang slayings.

So this may not be gang related.

Plus broke gang members are not driving that far from their comfort zone I think.

When someone says, it all depends on Sherri, I'm sorry but that is blaming the victim.

I did not blame the victim. I have repeatedly called SP a victim. Please do not put words in my mouth, I would never do that to someone on this board. We will all come to our own conclusions about any case on this board. No two people think alike. If I see something I don't like, I skip by it and move on.

Heroin in California is cheaper than beer, milk, and bottled water (sold separately).

I have heard this. That's crazy. Heroin has become a big problem in Phoenix as well. It's very cheap. My husband goes on overdose calls all the time now because of it. Many of the users are teens and young adults.

In your laundry room, yes, but probably not in your car!

Hose clamps are one of the recommended items for your car repair kit for emergency radiator hose repairs. Got 'em in mine.

The "risk" is getting pulled over, correct? That is the risk you were talking about in your original post.

You get pulled over when you commit a traffic violation. That is no more likely to happen if I'm driving around in a radius than if I'm driving in a straight line.

So it's related to my observing the traffic laws, not the route I'm driving. Do you see what I mean?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You risk passing the same cop car twice when driving in circles. Its not like the victim was in the trunk. She was right their tied up and blindfolded.

In broad afternoon daylight by the way.

BBM

I agree SP is a victim. I have posted that many times, including my first post today. But I do think she is the key to unlocking and solving this crime. I remember the Sheriff saying the details she gave were limited, and he reminded us that she had suffered for three weeks. My question was: what will her next move be? Will she go back and talk to LE further as she recuperates? We have no idea. The last we have heard is that they may never come back home.

Has'
she been keeping in contact with LE, I wonder? Or has she decided she no longer wants to press any investigation? Because I wonder if they can interview her via phone, or if she would have to make the trip back if they needed her.

So that means they may speak English and wouldn't necessarily listen to only Spanish language radio stations.

I wonder if someone who only speaks Spanish would listen to an English language station because they like the music being played? I think it's possible. JMO

Everyone loves Beyoncé with an automatic é!

Isn't that immaterial? LE will go to where SHE is, as often as is necessary. They have a serious crime to solve and she is a big part of solving it.

She comes, LE goes, either. My point is exactly what you pointed out, SP is crucial to solving it.

If you ignore the fact that she wasn't killed and there is absolutely no evidence she was raped. Also, the Sheriff called her abduction an "isolated" incident.

How do you know there is no evidence she was raped? LE will not and has not released that information to the public, unless Sherri says they can. We have just as much proof that she wasn't raped as we do that she was.

Which could have been who knows how far from where they left her. Maybe they loaded her up and drove 10 minutes to I-5 or maybe it took them another two hours.

Santa Dexter face is scary, btw.

Lol. Santa needs more sprinkled doughnuts.

Join me and the elves and lets treat the Redding Law enforcement officers to unlimited doughnuts with extra sprinkles.

That will make me smile. Lol

I'm more interested in the time she was in the car the morning she was released. I can easily see them taking her north to Eureka (into Humboldt County) and holding her there. But then the one who released her traveling the very opposite direction, south of Redding to throw off the trail and make it appear as though she had been there the whole time. SP had previously worked in Eureka and it's possible may have encountered a stalker who planned the abduction. JMO

Which could have been who knows how far from where they left her. Maybe they loaded her up and drove 10 minutes to I-5 or maybe it took them another two hours.

Santa Dexter face is scary, btw.

What at if we mapped every possible road for that 2 1/2 hours, including side roads?

Here you go. Here is a quicky map. Sorry it's a bit messy, because I had to put multiple ovals on it to get the approximate right shape. I also put a line through the middle. Because based on the location she was released, I'm pretty sure she was held in the south part. It's not exact, but I think it shows pretty closely how far they could drive in 2.5 hours.

2zicxp2.jpg

You risk passing the same cop car twice when driving in circles. Its not like the victim was in the trunk. She was right their tied up and blindfolded.

In broad afternoon daylight by the way.

Not to belabor the point too much (maybe I already have but I enjoy respectful back-and-forth)...

There were two abductors according to SP. since she has just been taken, she is probably freaking out. So the non-driving abductor can be in the back seat with her and force her to stay down in the floorboard at gunpoint. She is a tiny enough person that she will fit down there just fine. Perhaps also restrained in some way but it may be enough to have a gun pointed at you and a bag over your head.

And if their SUV is anything like mine, my side windows in back are tinted darker than the ones in front. I could literally have someone sitting upright back there with a bag and in chains and no one would see them in broad daylight. In fact, they might be more visible at night time when you have directed light sources instead of general bright sunlight.

Just food for thought. I'll shut up now.

Now I understand that there are locals on this thread that are supportive of Bethel. So I do not mean to offend.
CG claims to have "dismissed" the FBI from a case because he saw God write on the walls telling him to do so.
He claims to have literally saw the writing appear.
From an investigative standpoint, when someone makes claims things like this...it's a red flag, folks!
Why might someone see writing appear on a wall?
Most often, untreated mental illness. However they could be on drugs, they could have a physical illness that's causing visual and mental delusions, our they could be flat out lying.
So, you betcha they've been watching this guy!

Huge red flag! And it makes zero sense anyway.

Those types of hallucinations can be brought on in other ways too - it's not always illness or drugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1