Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we know that it was an anniversary gift and not a veterans day gift? I can absolutely see giving a veteran relative a flag pillow.

I don't know that we know it was an anniversary gift. Maybe since she homeschools also, she was talking about government with her kids and they made the pillow together as part of the lesson.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

During his search of the house, Keith says he found a partially wrapped present addressed to him from his wife and two kids. “She must have been wrapping her presents,” he says. “It is like an American flag pillow that she more than likely she made it. It wasn’t here when I left, so I know that she must have been working on that.”

http://people.com/crime/missing-sherri-papini-update-husband-keith-interview/

He uses plural

Interesting. I think I'd be pissed if I were the family, wondering why they couldn't rule out a voluntary by now. Makes you wonder what they know.

I wonder if and when they'll release the 911 tape.

The only case I can recall of SCSO releasing a 911 call was Heather Cameron. Actually it may have been the family that got a hold of it. And not SCSO actually releasing it to the public. I know they heard it and may have released it on their Facebook page for her a long time back. But other than that, I highly doubt SCSO will release it. They did not include the husband's call on the 11/02 SHASCOM call log.

Also - I wonder if they do find a significant clue if they would redact those from the call logs as well. All the tips that have been included on the call logs so far - maybe they didn't pan out and that is why they left them in for public consumption? If it was critical to the investigation, I doubt they would include them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would they tell her husband or family if anything was found on her or their computer or phone?

Do we know that it was an anniversary gift and not a veterans day gift? I can absolutely see giving a veteran relative a flag pillow.
We don't know anything about the gift really. The husband mentioned it in the people article and even he seemed kind of vague about it. He thought maybe she made it and he said it was half wrapped and addressed to him from Sherri and his kids. We don't know what half wrapped means either.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Wow those wedding photos are amazing.
Was this her first or second marriage, if second is it normal in US to have such a huge one, here second marriages are way more low key.

Would they tell her husband or family if anything was found on her or their computer or phone?

Wouldn't they want to question him and see if he could add anything?
My gut feeling is LE knows many details that they are not releasing and that is why voluntary has not been ruled out
Things are not pointing directly to a crime

Where are you seeing this Steelman? I haven't been able to find anything at all from the sister since that bit on Monday. Her parents have not said anything that I can find and even Suzanne, Keith's sister hasn't had anything printed or in media since what they said Monday. I know news is picking it up but they are just regurgitating news we already know and there have been no new pleas/vigils/searches since Monday (at least none that I have found)

Social media ?

He gave an interview with People magazine that was posted yesterday. Isn't that recent enough ?

People that know the family are jumping in to help.
http://www.krcrtv.com/news/local/co...hasta-county-to-find-missing-mother/148126783

the search continues...............................

[video=youtube;qP87k6DQxZI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qP87k6DQxZI[/video]

Lady that knows her.

What is the deal with the reportedly found checkbook? It should be extremely easy to verify if it is relevant by looking at the name and/or account number. This is a huge item since most people do not take their checkbook out jogging. This should have been cleared up immediately.

There are components of this case we have seen before; the husband claiming she had no reason to leave, that he jumped directly to knowing something terrible had happened and went right to the abduction scenario, and references low-life people (see Katelyn Markham 911 call, boyfriend said she had no reason to leave, that she must have been abducted, he jumped to abduction before even calling her work, and that there were shady people at the nearby carnival, plus the texts defining a warped timeline); the find my iphone scenario (see Jennifer Ramsaran where husband used app to miraculously find intact phone in a rocky riverbed), and of course the Beardon case where she was considered a happy person, yet went out for a walk and committed suicide due to life stress.

As we know, none of these stories ended well, or even remotely the same way, so I am still not sure what happened. I doubt local meth lab people were involved (cited in the daily police log), they prefer a low profile and probably vacated the area when massive searches were happening. Doesn’t look like roads that random people would drive looking for victims. So, it’s either an inside job (not accusing anyone), a local person, or a suicide. Narrows it right down,….LOL>

Where are you seeing this Steelman? I haven't been able to find anything at all from the sister since that bit on Monday. Her parents have not said anything that I can find and even Suzanne, Keith's sister hasn't had anything printed or in media since what they said Monday. I know news is picking it up but they are just regurgitating news we already know and there have been no new pleas/vigils/searches since Monday (at least none that I have found)
Her father continues to search as he is listed in the Shasta county sheriff log at least twice in the past two days reporting suspicious activity. Also since the case is being handled by Major Crimes I wouldn't expect to see anything that they are doing reported in the logs.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

She's been living there at least 7 years. I went to a party at her house around 2009. I can get an exact date later.

The only case I can recall of SCSO releasing a 911 call was Heather Cameron. Actually it may have been the family that got a hold of it. And not SCSO actually releasing it to the public. I know they heard it and may have released it on their Facebook page for her a long time back. But other than that, I highly doubt SCSO will release it. They did not include the husband's call on the 11/02 SHASCOM call log.

Also - I wonder if they do find a significant clue if they would redact those from the call logs as well. All the tips that have been included on the call logs so far - maybe they didn't pan out and that is why they left them in for public consumption? If it was critical to the investigation, I doubt they would include them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for confirming that the husband's call was not on the 11/02 SHASCOM call log. I looked and couldn't find it and thought I was misreading the log.

SHASCOM Incident Report
11/02/2016
http://www.co.shasta.ca.us/docs/Sheriff/daily-logs/11-02-2016.pdf?sfvrsn=2

Wow! 600 sex offenders in Shasta county?? Frightening.

Social media ?

He gave an interview with People magazine that was posted yesterday. Isn't that recent enough ?

People that know the family are jumping in to help.
http://www.krcrtv.com/news/local/co...hasta-county-to-find-missing-mother/148126783

the search continues...............................

[video=youtube;qP87k6DQxZI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qP87k6DQxZI[/video]

Lady that knows her.

My initial suspicion was her husband, but once he was cleared things still felt off. I don't think she walked away from her life. But are things really as they appear? I don't know. And I hope not ... because that means there is yet another monster out there. Maybe my fear of that is keeping me from jumping that fence.

There is always another monster out there. Don't jog alone. This is not to blame the victim. I have, though my friends and I vow not to. I live on the opposite coast, though things are no different here. We are safe until we are snatched.

I think it's someone living very close and was obsessed with her.

I'll add that I think it's someone that lives along her normal jogging route and is familiar with her routine.

I stated two days ago.......dig into the local property owners and look for single men that live alone along that route. I would be willing to bet we have been staring down at the top of his house on the map.

I'll add that I think it's someone that lives along her normal jogging route and is familiar with her routine.

I stated two days ago.......dig into the local property owners and look for single men that live alone along that route. I would be willing to bet we have been staring down at the top of his house on the map.

Or maybe not living alone. John Couey lived with 2 women who covered up his nastiness.

But you're right about this intersection not being a good spot (and in the middle of the day!) for a kidnapping.

The intersection where the phone was found is actually not that busy especially at this time of day. Anyone who drives on this road, either lives back there, works back there, is taking the scenic route, is lost, or is taking what they assume to be a shortcut since the road is not as busy and they can drive fast over there without the Highway patrol seeing them.

Also, it is very possible that the phone was thrown out there. If someone who lived back there abducted her, it would be a great spot to place the phone so that everyone would think that she was taken away from the area.

I circled the main highway that runs parallel to show you the route where people normally drive when traveling North or south in the area.

attachment.php

Attachments

• I-5.jpg
    I-5.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 441
For those like me who have been unclear about the "Find my iPhone" App's ability to pinpoint a location:

"The accuracy of Find my iPhone will depend on a number of factors including interference, the GPS signal and whether Wifi is turned on. The size of the green circle around your phone’s location will give you an indication as to how accurate that information is. It’s also important to note that if your phone is sleeping, Wifi may be disabled which will probably mean you will see a green circle more often than not."

I'm an idiot and lose my phone a lot so I use it a lot. How it is super effective is by causing it to sound, so that when I get near it, I can hear it and better pinpoint where it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1