Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She looked so terribly thin in her wedding photos.
100 lb is pretty light for someone 5' 4" even now.

Or, she left with someone voluntarily and the realized she was no longer a volunteer!

Sent from my iPhone using Tap

That is definitely an option. Maybe she was jogging or walking and someone she knew drove by then stopped to talk to her. Maybe they grabbed her unexpectedly, wrestled her phone away and threw it on the ground. I know there have been several cases before where a person is taken by someone they know. If they put her in their vehicle her scent would disappear. Whoever kidnapped the other women has gotten away with it. I hope this isn't the case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She looked so terribly thin in her wedding photos.
100 lb is pretty light for someone 5' 4" even now.

I'm not sure about "even now". We're heavier than we've ever been - back in the day, 100 pounds and 5'4" was a typical average size for a woman. Maybe you mean "especially now"?

I'm not sure about "even now". We're heavier than we've ever been - back in the day, 100 pounds and 5'4" was a typical average size for a woman. Maybe you mean "especially now"?

I'm 5'3 and at my thinnest I weighed 112 lbs and was a size 2.

5'4 and 100 lbs is super tiny IMO.

I understand there isn't enough evidence of a kidnapping but what worries me are those other missing person cases near the area that have never been solved. Can any locals give us some info on the sherrif's department there? What about previous persons of interest's in the past cases? Do they still live nearby? I read in a previous article that LE hasn't stated whether or not they are looking into that. I wonder if we can dig something up.

The woman taken from that exact same area some years ago ? Looked like SP ? Attended the same high school ? Best lead, jmo. Someone living in the area. jmo

Or, she left with someone voluntarily and the realized she was no longer a volunteer!

Yes, I think that theory seems the closest fit to the evidence.

I'm 5'3 and at my thinnest I weighed 112 lbs and was a size 2.

5'4 and 100 lbs is super tiny IMO.

I'm certainly not trying to pick a fight about weight. 100 pounds at 5'4" is traditionally, throughout the centuries, a healthy normal weight for women.

This weight - for her - is only "super tiny" by American standards. Europeans and Asians and Indians weigh what she weighs, which is a healthy human woman weight.

On the other hand, I do understand that maintaining this weight and running might be an indication of general unhappiness and trying to assert control over her circumstances. I do get that.

I don't know when 5'4 and 100 pounds was EVER a typical average for a woman. That's extremely thin for 5'4. Maybe not for someone 5'0 but 5'4? When I was in nursing, that would have been flagged to explore for an eating disorder or an illness.

@AceDetective...I am referring to the very thin plastic that is at the bottom, middle...within the pink tape like wrap...
(I'm sure the conversation is waaay ahead of me but for what its worth...) Looks like an iPod earbud wire to me.

Would explain the text abt coming home, the kids in daycare, LE statement including not knowing if she left voluntarily, and walking to meet new friend so as not to be seen at home, in her car or at a coffee shop. Also, the 'at risk' could indicate LE fears she might have been meeting up with one of the many registered sex offenders in the area - or a creepy psycho like the one just caught with young woman in chains. JMO and thoughts.

What I'm suggesting is I doubt she was even 100lbs in those wedding pics.
The " even now" when they say she is 5' 4" and 100lbs equates to a BMI of 17.2 that is seriously underweight.

I had a thought about the find my iPhone feature. #1) I can use it to find MY IPHONE, NOT my partners. #2) Why does anyone believe that he
was able to track her IPhone using His feature? This does not compute. #3)Did he often track his wife's phone in this supposed manner? It just doesn't work this way, sorry.

If he logs in with her Apple ID from any device it will show her phones location. I know my partners log in details.
MOO

I think I would be more concerned about her weight if it appeared she had not always been so thin. But from her wedding pics in 09 to more recent pics ( I don't know how recent) I feel like she hasn't changed much - so it must just be how she is built, IMO

I'm certainly not trying to pick a fight about weight. 100 pounds at 5'4" is traditionally, throughout the centuries, a healthy normal weight for women.

This weight - for her - is only "super tiny" by American standards. Europeans and Asians and Indians weigh what she weighs, which is a healthy human woman weight.

On the other hand, I do understand that maintaining this weight and running might be an indication of general unhappiness and trying to assert control over her circumstances. I do get that.

Gotcha. And to clear up any misunderstanding, I wasn't saying her being tiny meant she was depressed. I was talking about how easy it would be for a man to overpower a woman her size.

What I'm suggesting is I doubt she was even 100lbs in those wedding pics.
The " even now" when they say she is 5' 4" and 100lbs equates to a BMI of 17.2 that is seriously underweight.

Not to carry the bandwagon. But my 17 year old daughter is 4'9" and 80lbs dripping wet. She's adopted, and her birth parents were teeny tiny. Genetics.

I agree, she was always tiny so there isn't anything concerning. And her (step) father in law (who sees them several times a week) states they are very happily married.

Or, as she was previously in retail sales for ATT, it could also have been a prior associate who stalked her, knew she walked, where and when; a long time obsessive admirer. As far as the IPhone ping, I do pay for a similar service thru Verizon to track my son's iphone and his whereabouts, but it certaintly doesn't give the exact location with that kind of precision. Only the carrier has that data and only LE can request it. Finally, on the other side of the spectrum, her H was a techie given his occupation and type of retail employer. He would know or have access to ... IDK.
Not to carry the bandwagon. But my 17 year old daughter is 4'9" and 80lbs dripping wet. She's adopted, and her birth parents were teeny tiny. Genetics.

I agree, she was always tiny so there isn't anything concerning. And her (step) father in law (who sees them several times a week) states they are very happily married.

I understand there isn't enough evidence of a kidnapping but what worries me are those other missing person cases near the area that have never been solved. Can any locals give us some info on the sherrif's department there? What about previous persons of interest's in the past cases? Do they still live nearby? I read in a previous article that LE hasn't stated whether or not they are looking into that. I wonder if we can dig something up.

Honestly I don't feel Shasta County Sheriffs Office is very well equipped to deal with missing people cases. It's scary how many people from this area have just disappeared, and have never been found. Shasta County is a huge area of forest and mountain terrain. The person of interest in Tera's case is named Troy Zink. I don't know if he is still in the area, but it is very possible. The person of interest in the Ember Graham case is her father, who is now deceased. I don't believe anyone has been named persons of interest in Court Jones or Heather Cameron's cases. Sadly I don't hold much faith in the competence of our sheriffs department unless it is busting an illegal marijuana grow. Now that it's been legalized, hopefully Sheriff Bosenko might have more time to focus on more important things, like all the missing people from this area!

The photo is interesting. It looks like a silky scarf or tie to me, but I've no idea what the black part would be.
Also: What's that circular piece of white plastic? in the bottom on the right?
I think the circular piece of white plastic is actually the news station insignia overplayed on the video.

Sent from my VK410 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member