Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the whole pink part are the two loose pieces you would tie together to make it stay on. the black part u would stick your phone in and it would flap down like a pouch. If that makes sense? Kinda like this...[...deleted pic...]

I'm pretty sure the pink stuff is surveyor's tape. This stuff:

attachment.php

Attachments

• pink_tape_tmp.jpeg
    pink_tape_tmp.jpeg
    5.7 KB · Views: 480
Here's another shocker. The evidence in front of the house, 500 feet from Sunrise Drive, is not the same as the evidence in the close-up. Differences:
- It's really hard to read, but it really looks like a '1' on the tag, not a '3'.
- No grass under evidence in this pic, but there is grass and leaves in the close-up.
- Evidence in this pic has a flag, but no sign of a flag in close-up. (the flag is behind the guy's leg in the capture, but is visible in the video)
- Edited to add: the clincher: the evidence marker is behind this evidence, it's beside the evidence in the close-up. Definitely a difference piece of evidence.
(Source. 0:11)
attachment.php

You've got good eyes and a keen mind. The pink probably is the same unmarked evidence tape that's seen later in the video.

I don't know when 5'4 and 100 pounds was EVER a typical average for a woman. That's extremely thin for 5'4. Maybe not for someone 5'0 but 5'4? When I was in nursing, that would have been flagged to explore for an eating disorder or an illness.

That's exactly what I was trying to say, I wonder if she is anorexic.

Honestly I don't feel Shasta County Sheriffs Office is very well equipped to deal with missing people cases. It's scary how many people from this area have just disappeared, and have never been found. Shasta County is a huge area of forest and mountain terrain. The person of interest in Tera's case is named Troy Zink. I don't know if he is still in the area, but it is very possible. The person of interest in the Ember Graham case is her father, who is now deceased. I don't believe anyone has been named persons of interest in Court Jones or Heather Cameron's cases. Sadly I don't hold much faith in the competence of our sheriffs department unless it is busting an illegal marijuana grow. Now that it's been legalized, hopefully Sheriff Bosenko might have more time to focus on more important things, like all the missing people from this area!

Thanks for all the info. I'm going to do a little research on these old cases. That's terrible that you feel that way about LE in Shasta county. I have noticed differences in certain counties on the way they handle cases. It would be tough to be a member of the victim's family and not have much faith in the investigators handling their case. And all those unsolved cases are bothersome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://lib.post.ca.gov/Publications/missing.pdf

Evidence a Missing Person is “At Risk”
“At Risk” per PC §14213(b) includes, but is not limited to, the person missing being the victim of a crime or foul play, in need of medical attention, has no pattern of running away or disappearing, the victim of parent/family abduction, or mentally impaired.

=============

Information regarding missing persons under the age of 21, or where there is evidence that the missing person is “at risk,” shall be entered in the DOJ Missing Persons System (MPS) within two hours by the agency taking the report per PC §14205(b).

she doesn't look anorexic to me, BUT she looks... obsessive? about her perfect appearance. Maybe if you are that gorgeous you just take a lot of pride, though. I wouldn't know

I know what you mean. It happens all the time in different threads. I remember people jumping to conclusions about Holly Bobo's brother and Amanda Blackburn's husband, insinuating their involvement in crimes that no doubt devastated them personally. I sometimes get the impression these 'amateur detectives' think they're playing a 'whodunit' game. It astonishes me, the reckless disregard for the reputations of real people who've been subjected to unimaginable pain and grief.
If I had a wife and she went missing, I'd damn sure want the people investigating to look into me. It's the only way I'd know they're taking it seriously. I would want them to rule me out so they could move on to other leads. A little suspicion from the peanut gallery is a small price to pay.

she doesn't look anorexic to me, BUT she looks... obsessive? about her perfect appearance. Maybe if you are that gorgeous you just take a lot of pride, though. I wouldn't know

I think she's a natural beauty and didnt do much to enhance it!

what's the connection being eluded to in the Huff Po article about Sherri... and the similarities to the karate instructor with prior rape conviction from Cottonwood with the missing girlfriend?

I am so glad Keith is not a suspect. I did not think he was but I'm glad they announced it.

We use the Life360 app for DH and I. He doesn't have an iPhone.

Today I had car trouble in an area I'm totally unfamiliar with. I was trying to describe it and tell DH what I was close to. He just got directions to my location from Life360. It took him right to me.

If he's late getting home I check it before I text or call him. If I wasn't getting a response I would absolutely go the location his phone was at. There is no friends or family or neighbors that I could call. If he doesn't answer my only option is to track him.

I just have to remember to turn off my location when I go Christmas shopping for him.

Thanks for making this, I was trying to make one earlier. I have known Sherri for about 23 years and went to school with both her and Tera Smith. (Coincidentally we all went to the same school at the same time)
Thank's for pointing this out... [FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Where the Papini's live is less than 4 miles from the home Tera Smith lived in at the time of her disappearance. Both roads are off of the same main road, Old Oregon Trail. Troy Zink said he dropped her off 5 miles East of her home, but according to her sister, she was last seen leaving her family home. Which was 4 miles from where Sherri's phone was found.[/FONT]https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?usp=sharing...
I don't agree with the possible sighting location on the map as it was never called in or reported as a sighting of Sherri Papini.

I think she's a natural beauty and didnt do much to enhance it!
Yes, good point, agreed, she did not enhance her looks and looks natural. I am referring to how "in place" everything seems to be for this girl. Maybe it is because I only see professional photos or ones that look like they could be in a magazine. And her and her hubby look like J crew models in every photo.

Thanks for listing the pages. My word search doesn't work on a pdf.

Shasta County Sheriff
SHASCOM Incident Report for 11/8/2016
http://www.co.shasta.ca.us/docs/Sheriff/daily-logs/11-08-2016.pdf?sfvrsn=2
One of the calls the day before Sherri disappeared is friggin' terrifying. This guy opens his garage at 5 am and comes F2F with 3 masked dudes with guns who force him back into his house, all of a sudden they realize they have the "wrong house" and they just leave without any more trouble, they get in a white car w Florida plates.

I'm thinking maybe it wasn't the house that was wrong, but the occupant?

Thanks for making this, I was trying to make one earlier. I have known Sherri for about 23 years and went to school with both her and Tera Smith. (Coincidentally we all went to the same school at the same time)
Thank's for pointing this out... [FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Where the Papini's live is less than 4 miles from the home Tera Smith lived in at the time of her disappearance. Both roads are off of the same main road, Old Oregon Trail. Troy Zink said he dropped her off 5 miles East of her home, but according to her sister, she was last seen leaving her family home. Which was 4 miles from where Sherri's phone was found.[/FONT]https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?usp=sharing...
I don't agree with the possible sighting location on the map as it was never called in or reported as a sighting of Sherri Papini.

Hi there! Welcome to the thread and thanks for joining us. I'm sorry that you're going through this with a friend. Do you have any theories? Anything you're able to share?

Someone posted about Tera Smith earlier, see my current post as were talking about it again.

I had asked about the previous case and wanted to do some research on it to see if there is a possible connection. I assume you have plenty of info on it though. Were you also a friend of Tera's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member