Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a thought about the find my iPhone feature. #1) I can use it to find MY IPHONE, NOT my partners. #2) Why does anyone believe that he
was able to track her IPhone using His feature? This does not compute. #3)Did he often track his wife's phone in this supposed manner? It just doesn't work this way, sorry.

I had a thought about the find my iPhone feature. #1) I can use it to find MY IPHONE, NOT my partners. #2) Why does anyone believe that he
was able to track her IPhone using His feature? This does not compute. #3)Did he often track his wife's phone in this supposed manner? It just doesn't work this way, sorry.

You can track an iphone from an icloud account. You just need the log in and password to access that person's icloud account.

Here's another shocker. The evidence in front of the house, 500 feet from Sunrise Drive, is not the same as the evidence in the close-up. Differences:
- It's really hard to read, but it really looks like a '1' on the tag, not a '3'.
- No grass under evidence in this pic, but there is grass and leaves in the close-up.
- Evidence in this pic has a flag, but no sign of a flag in close-up. (the flag is behind the guy's leg in the capture, but is visible in the video)
- Edited to add: the clincher: the evidence marker is behind this evidence, it's beside the evidence in the close-up. Definitely a difference piece of evidence.
(Source. 0:11)
attachment.php

Attachments

• sherri_phone5.jpg
    sherri_phone5.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 764
I guess that is my point, thanks! I wouldn't share my phone or cloud passwords with my partner. I don't know many that do. I don't know why you would actually.

@creepcrusher...both...but, I'd like to hear your thoughts?

I was just stating that the best scenario would be that she left. At least that way she isn't hurt or dead and her kids still have a chance of seeing her again. I'd rather that than the alternative.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess that is my point, thanks! I wouldn't share my phone or cloud passwords with my partner. I don't know many that do. I don't know why you would actually.

I don't want to drag this down a rabbit trail, but I can't imagine keeping my password a secret from my husband - there's nothing on my phone that I'd care at all if he saw. Most of it's boring, anyway. I have a friend who fell and sustained a Traumatic Brain Injury and if he couldn't get into her phone, calendar, and phone contacts, her dear friends wouldn't have known what happened to her for quite awhile.

I was just stating that the best scenario would be that she left. At least that way she isn't hurt or dead and her kids still have a chance of seeing her again. I'd rather that than the alternative.

Quite right

Exactly! Since when do they stop all searches so early on? They HAVE to know something that they're not telling the public. Otherwise I'd be absolutely pissed if I was her family. I'd still be searching high and low. It's only been a week.

Of course LE has things they are not telling the public. Their first obligation is solving the crime. They don't have to tell us jack. If they stopped local searches there is a reason why. And that reason "why" is that there is no indication that this is a "local" crime. I agree that there HAS to be something they know that they are not telling the public. Probably quite a lot. No local perpetrator, no crime scene (as of yet) , no motive (as of yet). It seems that local searches have not produced any helpful information, so LE is casting a wider net. A week is a very, very long time. I seriously doubt the victim the victim is still alive, unless she orchestrated her own "disappearance".

The "possible sighting" on 11-3-16 is of a woman who apparently was in a fight and when help was given, she declined...according to police logs. I doubt very much if Sherri Papini was in distress she would decline...

What if she was having an affair, tried to break it off and the person physically attacked her? She couldn't easily explain the injuries. Hopefully she comes home after her bruises heal. One can hope. I had an ex beat me badly and I hid from my family until I healed....although I was in touch via phone. But an affair would complicate things even more.

Phone with earbuds and hair at side of road. Thrown from victim hit by car or perp?

From this article:

http://www.redding.com/news/local/a...4c-49c2-0f18-e053-0100007f11b3-400338751.html

"We have worked all weekend; we have our entire major crimes unit, just about, dedicated in between some of the other cases that we've got," he said. "Just based on the way the circumstances of this investigation kicked off, we're handling this still as a missing person at risk. There is some urgency of trying to find Sherri Papini and return her to her family."

But the Sheriff's Office is remaining tight-lipped about details of that investigation, simply classifying Papini's disappearance as "suspicious" without publicly leaning toward abduction, accident or some other mode of vanishing. Bertain also wouldn't say whether the check-ins with registered sex offenders who live near where Papini went missing led to anything.

"We're investigating all avenues right now," Bertain said. "We're not set on one particular direction right now."

Thanks for this.

"Shasta County sheriff's officials say the husband of a missing Mountain Gate woman doesn't appear to be involved in her disappearance, based on both a passed lie-detector test and other evidence. "

Now hopefully we can concentrate on her being taken possibly. The text messages, her using daycare, and him thinking right away abduction does not seem relevant to this case.

"Investigators are still reviewing surveillance footage and cell phone and email messages obtained through search warrants, Bertain said."

The email line sticks out to me for some reason.

That piqued my interest also...

Sheriff: Sherri Papini's husband passes lie-detector test

http://www.redding.com/news/crime/S...sband-passes-lie-detector-test-400619061.html

“Shasta County sheriff's officials say the husband of a missing Mountain Gate woman doesn't appear to be involved in her disappearance, based on both a passed lie-detector test and other evidence.

Lt. Anthony Bertain said Keith Papini "continues to be cooperative in the investigation" and passed a polygraph test Monday.

"The results of the polygraph examination indicate he has no involvement with the disappearance of his wife," Bertain said."Sheriff's Office Detectives have confirmed his whereabouts on the day in question and there is no physical evidence at this time suggesting he had any involvement."”​

There is more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members