Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there anyone in the area who can check the end of Golden Eye Lane? Apparently there's a sighting or something related to the case there.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Thanks for making this, I was trying to make one earlier. I have known Sherri for about 23 years and went to school with both her and Tera Smith. (Coincidentally we all went to the same school at the same time)
Thank's for pointing this out... [FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Where the Papini's live is less than 4 miles from the home Tera Smith lived in at the time of her disappearance. Both roads are off of the same main road, Old Oregon Trail. Troy Zink said he dropped her off 5 miles East of her home, but according to her sister, she was last seen leaving her family home. Which was 4 miles from where Sherri's phone was found.[/FONT]https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?usp=sharing...
I don't agree with the possible sighting location on the map as it was never called in or reported as a sighting of Sherri Papini.

For some reason the link takes me straight to Facebook.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for listing the pages. My word search doesn't work on a pdf.

Shasta County Sheriff
SHASCOM Incident Report for 11/8/2016
http://www.co.shasta.ca.us/docs/Sheriff/daily-logs/11-08-2016.pdf?sfvrsn=2

Possibly found her checkbook casa/sunrise streets?? Why would she have her checkbook but not her keys? It's number 16-41530 on the report.

A person who is keeping an eye on a house who's owners are out of town found the house to be unlocked, lights on and guest bedroom slept in. Blond hairs found on/in bed. Reporting person believes it has to do with Papini case. This sounds familiar - like its happened before and I've read it on WS. Report number is 16-41556

I am strictly thinking abduction, as I have since Day 1. A beautiful petite lady following the same jogging/walking route daily would be an easy target for abductors.

I had a thought about the find my iPhone feature. #1) I can use it to find MY IPHONE, NOT my partners. #2) Why does anyone believe that he
was able to track her IPhone using His feature? This does not compute. #3)Did he often track his wife's phone in this supposed manner? It just doesn't work this way, sorry.

I have an iPhone and bought one for my granddaughter when she started walking to school. As long as her phone is turned on, I can track her through the Find a Phone feature easily. ( she did have to switch the feature on to give my phone permission). I would get up at 7:30am and literally watch her phone move along the sidewalk to her school. I watched one day and her phone suddenly went off the sidewalk and into a heavily wooded area. I was terrified. It was still there after school started about ten minutes later so I called the school office and asked them to discreetly check to see if she was in her home room, not to embarrass her, but that I could "see" her phone in the woods and was worried. They called me back to say she was there and fine. She now calls me her obsessive stalking Grammie, but I tell the story for two reasons. 1) it is easy to track the phone and 2) I don't think the phone could be pinpointed to a very specific (within feet) location.

I am strictly thinking abduction, as I have since Day 1. A beautiful petite lady following the same jogging/walking route daily would be an easy target for abductors.
I agree and I also noticed the Shasta Lake from the case map.:(

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Possibly found her checkbook casa/sunrise streets?? Why would she have her checkbook but not her keys? It's number 16-41530 on the report.

A person who is keeping an eye on a house who's owners are out of town found the house to be unlocked, lights on and guest bedroom slept in. Blond hairs found on/in bed. Reporting person believes it has to do with Papini case. This sounds familiar - like its happened before and I've read it on WS. Report number is 16-41556

I saw checkbook found , believed to be related. Could be hers, could be someone involved with her disappearance. Strange nonetheless.
Curious over the call that had to do with her and the caller hung up
Also very strange about blonde hairs in a bed.
This case is so quiet it is hard to make sense of much

I saw checkbook found , believed to be related. Could be hers, could be someone involved with her disappearance. Strange nonetheless.
Curious over the call that had to do with her and the caller hung up
Also very strange about blonde hairs in a bed.
This case is so quiet it is hard to make sense of much

I see the checkbook being found at the corner near her house, the phone at the corner of old Oregon trail and her clothes being found near the interstate as someone who is leaving a false breadcrumb trail straight to the interstate.
Obviously I'd need to discount the potential unoccupied house and the guy saying she was at the end of golden eye lane.

My new theory (after husband being cleared) is that she faked her disappearance. As unlikely as that is. If the checkbook is hers, she didn't have it while running. And an abductor wouldn't be dropping clues unnecessarily every 5 minutes while driving away.

Thanks for making this, I was trying to make one earlier. I have known Sherri for about 23 years and went to school with both her and Tera Smith. (Coincidentally we all went to the same school at the same time)
Thank's for pointing this out... [FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Where the Papini's live is less than 4 miles from the home Tera Smith lived in at the time of her disappearance. Both roads are off of the same main road, Old Oregon Trail. Troy Zink said he dropped her off 5 miles East of her home, but according to her sister, she was last seen leaving her family home. Which was 4 miles from where Sherri's phone was found.[/FONT]https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?usp=sharing...
I don't agree with the possible sighting location on the map as it was never called in or reported as a sighting of Sherri Papini.

Great to have you here!

I have labelled the sighting as 'possible' as no, it has not been reported to be Sherri. It's from the police log, the sighting. As it was the morning after Sherri went missing and in the vicinity of where she was last seen I added it to the map. That is what we do with a case map, mark areas and incidents of interest. If we hear at some point that the sighting of the female there is unrelated then I will of course remove it. I'll actually rename that marker as 'report of female walking' I don't want to mislead anyone

Finally caught up with this and so glad to see KP has been cleared. Although my hinky meter was going off, it's good to have some confirmed news from LE to tell me I was wrong!

However, I think we're going into scary and unknown waters now. If it's not the husband and there's no evidence that LE are keeping close... we're looking at possible stranger abduction with no clues.

At this time, I just can't see her walking off.

It's so frustrating not knowing. I can't imagine what her family and friends are feeling. My thoughts are with them all.

I wonder if she was seeing someone?

Like Erin Corwin case,

Remember the mom of 5 from Georgia Nadia Suleiman she vanished left her 5 kids home alone they found her a week later with a friend she feared her husband. He left to go hunting with friends and she took off.

Anything is possible!

Thank you for your input. Sherri sounds like an amazing person.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Missing person cases, especially with possible abduction, have massive searches - Ground, air, water, posters going up, hundreds of volunteers for weeks, TES. Such a stark contrast this time.

jMO
I believe LE knows things we are not privy to.
They may have found information even her husband and family were not aware of.

Missing person cases, especially with possible abduction, have massive searches - Ground, air, water, posters going up, hundreds of volunteers for weeks, TES. Such a stark contrast this time.

Those are in cases where you think the person is still there - like in a case of a hiker or child at a camping facility.

Of all the possibilities of what happened to her, it seems extremely unlikely she's still in that searchable area. They did do an immediate search with dogs and helicopters and searchers on the ground, and something - some piece of evidence or clue - made them stop.

Yes, but most cases usually have a POI. So the searches end up being based on locations they drove/ pinged / were known to frequent.

Alot of missing persons are found very close to where they went missing from.
Even after searches. Just because they did t find her she could still be there they just missed her.

I think she was making plans for the afternoon ....the questioning husband if he was coming home for lunch to the kids in
Care. IMO there is someone she was meeting. Maybe just for a jog. Someone to run with. But I think there might have been
A third person in this tragic. Situation.
All jmo

Alot of missing persons are found very close to where they went missing from.
Even after searches. Just because they did t find her she could still be there they just missed her.

I think she was making plans for the afternoon ....the questioning husband if he was coming home for lunch to the kids in
Care. IMO there is someone she was meeting. Maybe just for a jog. Someone to run with. But I think there might have been
A third person in this tragic. Situation.
All jmo

They knew Hannah Graham was most likely within 25 miles of where she went missing. She was.
There was no reason to believe that Laci was still in the area, but searches for her were massive.
Chelsea Bruck's body was found not far from where she was last seen.
Jennifer Huston's searchers were told that she would be found within 25 miles. She was.
The SC couple were found to have been held captive not far from where they disappeared.

They are typically close. Something is wrong here.

They knew Hannah Graham was most likely within 25 miles of where she went missing. She was.
There was no reason to believe that Laci was still in the area, but searches for her were massive.
Chelsea Bruck's body was found not far from where she was last seen.
Jennifer Huston's searchers were told that she would be found within 25 miles. She was.
The SC couple were found to have been held captive not far from where they disappeared.

They are typically close. Something is wrong here.

Could they be waiting for an indication from LE as to where to search? If she really was abducted - she could be anywhere. Even if that anywhere is limited to Shasta Co, where do you start without some evidence from LE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member