Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
waiting 10 yrs to avenge a wrongdoing? a bit stretching but more realistic than a catch&release ST gang/initiation two-female abductors. JMO

TY for reading and considering! My thought was that although there is only 10 year old evidence of support for the WHA, SP MAY still have been a supporter or volunteer at the time of her abduction. No current evidence of that, but it is a possibility, nevertheless. Lake said that SP worked for ATT up until early this year. That would have required daycare for the kids, but after her job was eliminated, daycare was not necessary and I would think, financially prohibitive......so, did SP have a job or was she volunteering for some work during the day that would require having her kids in daycare??? We do not know. JMO

Oh come on, releasing her was not that complicated. They could have put her in the car, drove until they got to the first dark isolated place, then pulled over and pushed her out of the car. That is not rocket science.

As to #3, that type of place doesn't even exist. If there is no homes and no businesses, then there is no roads, or at least very few roads. Roads get built because of homes and businesses. You want a place where cars come along every two or three minutes, but she would have to walk for 30 minutes? I'm not sure I understand the logic there, but that's about the type of conditions they did release her in.

I live in Texas and there are a lot of roads with no houses or businesses. Sometimes because of large ranches with one house you can't see and couldn't get near if you wanted to and some are just long cut through routes. Then there are the thick wooded areas beside the roads you can throw a body that might never be found. I actually think about that when I travel those roads... 'hmmmm, wonder how many bodies are out there'?

Someone mentioned Rachel Cooke earlier...she went missing while jogging on one of those roads.

There is a $10,000 reward on the Shasta County Secret Witness site. The family members put up money for info leading to Sherri's safe release. She's released. How big of a check would you write if you were a relative out of your checking account for a conviction? Just asking.

If it were me, and since you are asking: a LOT, for justice. I would put up what I feasibly could and I know my immediate family would as well. I'n not saying what I would do is what others should/would do. That's just me. I would also be really worried that these people are out there and would want them caught ASAP so that they could not do this to anyone else. EVER.

<modsnip>

Theories need to be based around details we know from, MSM, LE and any VI.

I personally welcome theories outside the box, generally keeping in mind KISS, I'm a critical thinker.

I guess I'm missing something

ETA: I haven't been able to post a theory I had, which jumped out to me, as a Brit looking from afar. Because it's politically motivated and probably considered too 'out there' But it's what I thought from 'critical thinking'

If it were me, and since you are asking: a LOT, for justice. I would put up what I feasibly could and I know my immediate family would as well. I'n not saying what I would do is what others should/would do. That's just me. I would also be really worried that these people are out there and would want them caught ASAP so that they could not do this to anyone else. EVER.

Yes
I would want them locked up
They are out there, and that is frightening

I live in Texas and there are a lot of roads with no houses or businesses. Sometimes because of large ranches with one house you can't see and couldn't get near if you wanted to and some are just long cut through routes. Then there are the thick wooded areas beside the roads you can throw a body that might never be found. I actually think about that when I travel those roads... 'hmmmm, wonder how many bodies are out there'?

Someone mentioned Rachel Cooke earlier...she went missing while jogging on one of those roads.

Sadly, a woman can't put herself in the position of being alone in a rural setting anymore. Too many have the mindset of it'll never happen to me. But it only takes one person with evil intent.

Ladies, Buddy up, or else do your running in a more public setting. If you simply must go rural by yourself, arm yourself after taking the appropriate class/licensing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That however is the rub. LJ claims that she didn't even float it by KP until 11/8, yet the same ransom offer letter that was released on 11/17 naming CG as the negotiator had been sent previously on 11/6 to KRCR before KP had ever heard of the donor let alone supposedly came up with the idea:
"KRCR first received this letter in an email from bringsherrihome@gmail.com, sent on November 6. In that email, the anonymous source said they were willing to provide proof that they had that kind of money available and were willing to release bank statements showing such. KRCR was unable to confirm the letter was from a legitimate source, and chose not to make the letter public at that time."
http://www.krcrtv.com/news/local/sh...sherri-papini-website-offers-reward/168229851
CG has kidnapping simulators in intermodal shipping containers, his military background is actually in driving various vehicles as a 'vehicle operations apprentice' and he may have branding equipment/experience with his ranch plus he knows something about communicating discretely with others. He could set up an shipping container equipped for kidnapping anywhere and in fact could have changed locations and containers over a period of weeks, he is clearly aware about discretely communicating with others, he stated he was 'out of town' notwithstanding that he was supposedly engaged 24/7 ready to deliver a ransom, he may be equipped to brand and it serves to advance him.

The bolded part, right there. These stories of who approached who, who came up with the "reverse" ransom, etc. simply do NOT line up. SP was only gone 4 days before that ransom offer letter was sent to KRCR. CG was all over this, almost immediately.

TY for reading and considering! My thought was that although there is only 10 year old evidence of support for the WHA, SP MAY still have been a supporter or volunteer at the time of her abduction. No current evidence of that, but it is a possibility, nevertheless. Lake said that SP worked for ATT up until early this year. That would have required daycare for the kids, but after her job was eliminated, daycare was not necessary and I would think, financially prohibitive......so, did SP have a job or was she volunteering for some work during the day that would require having her kids in daycare??? We do not know. JMO

I got your point. IF she was volunteering recently, maybe she bumped into someone from her 2006 activist days and that triggered something? as in someone holding a grudge? Just brainstorming within your scenario.

I already thought about that. Ranches are businesses, and usually they are homes too, and they don't tend to have a lot of roads. Usually just one or two access roads and a lot of prairie trails.The only place I can think of that might have lots of roads, but no homes or businesses, would be a ghost town site, if the buildings are all demolished, and in that case the roads would be abandoned. So they probably would not be in good condition.

Which isn't really relevant to this case, since SP was dropped off at or near the freeway exit, possibly while the kidnapper was on her way to another location.

Here is a question for Lake16.

I guess it’s obvious that Keith knew about the 50,000 in reward money that was featured on the posters that went up within a day or two of Sherri’s disappearance. And of course he knew about the effort as well. My question is: Did he also know about the reverse-ransom offer letter that was sent to KRCR on November 6, before it was sent to the station? If not, when did he find out about that offer and letter?

Thanks.

The bolded part, right there. These stories of who approached who, who came up with the "reverse" ransom, etc. simply do NOT line up. SP was only gone 4 days before that ransom offer letter was sent to KRCR. CG was all over this, almost immediately.

Yes and mix that in with him being 'out of town.' It sounds like someone who knew he wasn't going to get called.

I concur.

<modsnip>
CG is a biggie, his involvement is a unique addition to a case. It seems hinky as .. but I think, his involvement does look like a huge red flag but I think personally it may be rather benign, the publicity may have played a big part but I believe his motives are purely personal gain.

We're all trapped in a sleuthers maze, going round in circles and hitting dead ends. The truth is out there so they say :p

I got your point. IF she was volunteering recently, maybe she bumped into someone from her 2006 activist days and that triggered something? as in someone holding a grudge? Just brainstorming within your scenario.

I didn't say that she was an activist, just that she apparently was supportive of WHA and their services. And that she possibly still is. There ARE activists out there who rabidly, and sometimes violently protest and punish supporters of various women's health services..... and generally do so in the name of religious conviction.JMO

I find the definition of "hoax" is a misunderstood concept by some sleuthers and therefore some theories are not being explored. If SP knew her abductors, it is not her fault and does not fit the definition of a hoax. Most kidnappings are done by people who know the victim in some capacity...that is a fact that should be explored, especially by friends and family (including Lake). Jmo

SP may have seen these women at some point but can't put it together because she was hooded or they were covered during captivity. Looking for Hispanic/Latino/Mexican females who have done the same thing was the first thing I did ( logs seem a waste, imo, b/c this type crime makes at least local news)...and came up with nothing.

Moving forward really only leaves, for me, someone who knows her in some capacity and had it in for her for reasons only SP may, or may not know. One of the women may have suspected SP flirted with her boyfriend in a public setting and then turned that into a full fledged affair in her head....people are cray.

To say this line of thinking is blaming the victim, is, frankly, blaming the victim, IMO.

I wish I had something substantial to add, but I got nothin!

It disturbs me that time is going by and there is no clue or information coming from LE
That says one of two things to me

LE have nothing, no clear description, no evidence, no information that is useful
LE has a lot and they need no help from the public in tracking down the Hispanic women

I will be surprised if there is ever an arrest, and that is my opinion

Just because she didn't show up on video, doesn't mean she wasn't there. It's just means she wasn't in view of the camera. Church cameras are not that reliable. Just look at the Missy Bevers case.
They mainly cover the main parking areas or lots and the front entrance to see if someone is trying to rip off cars. So if she was unfamiliar and it was dark it is possible she was not on camera because the lights were on but no cars, there and she didnt go to a side of the JW church that has a camera or was on the opposite sid eof the road and could clearly see no one was there from where she was.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Yes and mix that in with him being 'out of town.' It sounds like someone who knew he wasn't going to get called.

Yes.Why
would a hostage negotiator skip out of town at a time like that? And for most of the duration of that kidnapping (according to his own words)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
snathan