Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really?!
It took 4 months to arrest Scott Peterson. It took 2 or 3 years to arrest Casey Anthony. It took more than that to arrest Drew Peterson.

Different type cases. Sherri was not murdered, thank God. There is no evidence at all CG is a POI, a suspect or involved in any way other than in trying to get her back. JMO.

If this had been discussed much, I've somehow missed it. Cell tower data. SP's phone was left by the mailboxes. If this was the abduction location and there was another phone belonging to an abductor, they should be able to get dump from the nearest tower and then get another dump from the tower nearest the drop-off point on Thanksgiving.

If the perp had the same phone with them both times, there should be a match.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IIRC it was covered earlier. Pings, cell phone data dump, etc.

IIRC it was covered earlier. Pings, cell phone data dump, etc.

Then I would say that it takes time first to obtain that data from subpoena, and then to do the number crunching.

In the Missy Bevers case, they involved an outside agency in the NYPD to assist in analyzing the data. It takes time. So for those who are thinking this is an unsolvable case after three weeks, there's that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also to this day CG is still falsely advertising to get donations from people from Bethel. The Gambles themselves disproved this claim: "Cameron has been training the U.S. Military Special Ops community since shortly after September 11, 2001 on survival tactics."
http://bethelredding.com/ministries/bethel-missions/missionaries-regular
So CG is even willing to lie to get money from people from his own church that he represents as a missionary.

(UBBM) Do you know if this 'community' relates to Special Ops who are active or just to those discharged and perhaps needing the training for other endeavors? I have no clue, which is why I ask.

JMO. There are no POI's to sleuth, other than ALL Hispanic women.....of any length or texture hair, earrings or not, except maybe those with obvious disabilities or of very advanced age. JMO. That adds up to millions of POI's. JMO

I usually keep up pretty well but must have missed something since yesterday. Lake16 left? That makes me a little sad, if so, but I wouldn't blame them. I agree being here as VI has been a gift.

Scroll back a bit. She left a polite message just a bit ago--sounded like a 'goodbye, it's been nice' message. I think it is probably better she walks away, for her own mental well being. JMO

(UBBM) Do you know if this 'community' relates to Special Ops who are active or just to those discharged and perhaps needing the training for other endeavors? I have no clue, which is why I ask.

It really doesn't matter which he means since shortly after 9/11 he was in training at Air Force boot camp:
"Gamble said he started boot camp in May 2002, and was promoted to Senior Airman. At an annual exam, he failed to meet the minimum requirements for the eye color test.

Gamble said that prevented him from flying, but military records he provided to the Record Searchlight show only that he had been trained in operating a boom for refueling airplanes."
http://www.redding.com/story/news/l...on-local-hostage-negotiators-methods/95044410

<modsnip>
Hopefully LE is patient, responsible and dedicated to finding who did this to Mrs. Papini

It really doesn't matter which he means since shortly after 9/11 he was in training at Air Force boot camp:
"Gamble said he started boot camp in May 2002, and was promoted to Senior Airman. At an annual exam, he failed to meet the minimum requirements for the eye color test.

Gamble said that prevented him from flying, but military records he provided to the Record Searchlight show only that he had been trained in operating a boom for refueling airplanes."
http://www.redding.com/story/news/l...on-local-hostage-negotiators-methods/95044410

Thanks, and I understand what you're saying. My question may not matter to you but it was genuine and mattered to me.

Scroll back a bit. She left a polite message just a bit ago--sounded like a 'goodbye, it's been nice' message. I think it is probably better she walks away, for her own mental well being. JMO

That's probably true for all of us. :bang:

Thanks, and I understand what you're saying. My question may not matter to you but it was genuine and mattered to me.

Your question does matter. What I was saying didn't matter was whether CG was talking about active duty or retired special ops because he was in boot camp so couldn't have put stuff on for either group, not that your question didn't matter.

<modsnip>

Hopefully LE is patient, responsible and dedicated to finding who did this to Mrs. Papini

They've got nothing to go on. Hopefully SP is dedicated to remembering more details.

Was it the negotiator or the AD that was going out of town? Or both??
I can't remember

It was both and CG mentioned it on multiple occasions, which always struck me as odd. What is "out of town?" Chico? New York, London, Paris, Munich?

They've got nothing to go on. Hopefully SP is dedicated to remembering more details.

Yup. I think phone and PC tracking plus possible money transactions is about the only way to get to the bottom of this. CG did say that the AD put the money BACK in the bank.....what bank? US banks report the sums of withdrawals in the amounts that CG and LJ suggested. Don't they? I've never had that kind of money to offer up for a ransom, so I really am not familiar with banking law. Anybody know? JMO

May I ask why you feel that way?

I'm not the original poster, but we do know LE has more to go on that we do.

For example, they know what the branding looks like. They know her specific injuries. They have whatever information she was able to give about the abduction, that we haven't heard.

jmo

I think they have more than they are releasing because the Sheriff has said so, KP has said so, and our VI has said so.

True
The sheriff said they were not releasing all of the details
I hope what he hasn't released is strong enough to lead them to a POI
He also said there would be no updates unless there was something new to report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics