Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I DID get the impression that Bosenko has seen the branding and knows what the message is, so maybe that helps in the investigation.........unless LE thinks that the perp(s) did the message to divert LE from the real motive. AArrrgh. JMO

I know the Shasta County Sheriff stated in his last press conference several weeks ago that he wouldn't be holding any more PCs unless he had new information to share but I wonder if any of the media has checked with the sheriff's department to see if they would make any kind of statement. Even a statement saying that it is still an active investigation and that they were still receiving new leads or following up on existing leads would help keep this story alive to the public.

The way it is with no updates as to the status of their investigation makes me feel it has been forgotten. I know it hasn't but that is the way I am starting to feel.

Would it do any good for us to start contacting various media outlets asking them to inquire about an update from Shasta LE?

I live in Texas and there are a lot of roads with no houses or businesses. Sometimes because of large ranches with one house you can't see and couldn't get near if you wanted to and some are just long cut through routes. Then there are the thick wooded areas beside the roads you can throw a body that might never be found. I actually think about that when I travel those roads... 'hmmmm, wonder how many bodies are out there'?

Someone mentioned Rachel Cooke earlier...she went missing while jogging on one of those roads.
And she was in Texas visiting. Dont remember where in California she lived.

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

Sadly, a woman can't put herself in the position of being alone in a rural setting anymore. Too many have the mindset of it'll never happen to me. But it only takes one person with evil intent.

Ladies, Buddy up, or else do your running in a more public setting. If you simply must go rural by yourself, arm yourself after taking the appropriate class/licensing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I remember the freedom of running in the country when I was younger. I would not do it by myself now.

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

I think they have more than they are releasing because the Sheriff has said so, KP has said so, and our VI has said so.

Of course they do. Thankfully they are quietly investigating and not throwing up their hands because there are so many potential suspects.
They have: Sherri, who likely will remember more every day as she heals from her trauma. They have the restraints. They have the brand. They have forensics from her, her clothing etc.

I DID get the impression that Bosenko has seen the branding and knows what the message is, so maybe that helps in the investigation.........unless LE thinks that the perp(s) did the message to divert LE from the real motive. AArrrgh. JMO

They have seen the brand IMO
They stated they believe Sherri about who abducted her.

Take a breather, folks.

Closing up for a few.

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!!!

The latest news is that there is no new news....

http://www.krcrtv.com/news/local/sh...aid-papini-case-still-high-priority/212230817

"Bosenko also told KRCR that Sherri and her husband, Keith, have been very cooperative with investigators and that his department has no reason to doubt that she was kidnapped, beaten and tortured. He said that his investigators are in almost daily contact with the Papini's and that everyone wants the same thing, for this case to be solved as soon as possible."

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!!!

The latest news is that there is no new news....

http://www.krcrtv.com/news/local/sh...aid-papini-case-still-high-priority/212230817

"Bosenko also told KRCR that Sherri and her husband, Keith, have been very cooperative with investigators and that his department has no reason to doubt that she was kidnapped, beaten and tortured. He said that his investigators are in almost daily contact with the Papini's and that everyone wants the same thing, for this case to be solved as soon as possible."

Thanks for the link. I think this was interesting as well:

"Shasta County's Sheriff Tom Bosenko says they are waiting for evidence to be processed by the Department of Justice, which takes time".

Just to bring this back to reality with links;

" Among her injuries, Papini, a 34-year-old mother of two, had a message branded on her, Shasta County Sheriff Tom Bosenko told ABC News.
"I would think that that was some sort of either an exertion of power and control and/or maybe some type of message that the brand contained," he said on ABC News' "Good Morning America." "It is not a symbol, but it was a message."

http://abcnews.go.com/US/california-mom-sherri-papini-message-burned-skin-sick/story?id=43869060

IMO the facts we know and the sources we get them from are more productive to understanding the case and forming an opinion from those.

:cow:

From AceDetective's link:

After pressing him about why there has been no sketches of the suspects, two Hispanic women, Bosenko said that sketches require a lot of detailed information from he victim and that Papini's head was covered most of the time. When her face wasn't covered the faces of her captors were.

Bosenko said that Papini was held captive and traumatized for three weeks, and many victims who go through trauma similar to that often have trouble remembering details.

....I'm really hoping that the evidence being processed by the DOJ points to the people responsible.

Thanks for the link. I think this was interesting as well:

"Shasta County's Sheriff Tom Bosenko says they are waiting for evidence to be processed by the Department of Justice, which takes time".

Yeah, very intriguing.

Unfortunately, due to backlogs, these things can take months.

Hello did the husband accidentally say that the branding was "milf"? Then changed it to "metal" chain.

Hello did the husband accidentally say that the branding was "milf"? Then changed it to "metal" chain.

:Welcome1: perry1!

A link would be helpful along with your question for reference. It should be from Main Stream Media or from Law Enforcement sources.

Thanks so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member