Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we know exactly what time she was abducted since we know that it was a 2.5 hour drive or so after the abduction?

Also. Do we know why the Xmas present was half wrapped or something?

Now I understand that you have to keep certain things close to the vest.

But It just seems like too many things are going unmentioned which doesn't have anything to do with damaging the case. Jmo.

So you offer a reward to find the perps.

But you don't tell the public the exact time that the abduction happened?

Come on.jmo.

We shouldn't have to guess certain basic things.

Your first line "since we know that it was a 2.5 hour drive or so after the abduction?"

I've seen nothing stated that that is a given. We know it's about a 2.5 hr or so drive to the release site, but nothing about where she was taken right after the abduction. What did I miss?

In my opinion the L.E. is keeping all of the information to themselves, including the time of abduction.

They are building and working on this case and do not intend to give any information away that would show the perpetrators that they are getting close to arrests.

I have noticed in some other cases the L.E. involved give as much information as possible for the public to assist in
any way they can. Usually more information is given out because the police need information from the public.

I believe this isn't the case here because the police are working on this case and hopefully soon will have the perpetrators behind bars.

Disagree. It's no different than if it were two white males with long hair (or whatever description you want to give) driving a dark SUV.
Yes, it's quite different. Racial profiling in practice is directed toward minority races. "White" is a term that does not yield specific race or ethnicity.

Wherever S.P. was held there would be an ample amount of her D.N.A. at that location.

The police are likely investigating any buildings that recently had a fire which could mean that the perpetrators set the
place on fire to destroy any evidence of S.P. or them being there.

Just a few thoughts...

Which I believe is about a thousand times more likely than the possibility that SP was human trafficked. Because I don't think anybody has been able to provide even one example of a 34 year old woman being randomly grabbed off the street for purposes of sex trafficking.

Sorry snipped, but provide me an example of one 34 year old woman being "gang initiated" (or whatever it's' called.).

All of this is just weird. Nothing makes sense.
Wish I hadn't started following this case again. :gaah::thinking:

For clarification. I am reading that SP is middle aged. The Oxford English Dictionary says middle age is between 45-65

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk
Omg! Yay! I'm not considered middled aged yet! Getting close but not there yet! (Sorry that made my day!)

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Yes, it's quite different. Racial profiling in practice is directed toward minority races. "White" is a term that does not yield specific race or ethnicity.

Wait.How does
saying white NOT yield race? Generally, white people are caucasian.

How does saying "hispanic" yield ethnicity any more than saying white does? If you say white, you can't tell if a person is ethnically Irish or Polish, for example. Neither can you tell if someone is Cuban or Colombian or Mexican if you say hispanic.

In order to have the best chance of finding perps who are a danger to the community, how should police describe them?

Omg! Yay! I'm not considered middled aged yet! Getting close but not there yet! (Sorry that made my day!)

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Silly. Lol thanks for the laugh

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

How does she even know 100% that the perps are hispanic or latino? What if they are Philipino, Indian, Native American, Italian, Portuguese, etc?

Because they cover more of the face than smaller fruits, such as strawberries or blueberries?

LMAO

OMG I really typed that didn't I
I think I need a vacation
And I certainly needed the laugh!!

On 17 August 1998, Tracy Lambert and Susan Moore were abducted by prospective Crips ("baby gangsters" or "BGs") in Linden, North Carolina, forced into the trunk of Moore's car, driven to a field outside town, and executed by being shot in the head. Earlier that evening, Debra Cheeseborough had been similarly abducted by the group and forced into the trunk of her car, taken to Smith Lake on Fort Bragg, and shot seven times in the back. Cheeseborough was left for dead but survived to testify against her abductors.

The two gang leaders who ordered the abductions, Francisco Tirado and Eric Devon Queen, were found guilty of all charges against them, including first-degree murder, burglary, kidnapping, robbery with a dangerous weapon, conspiracy, attempted first-degree murder, and assault with intent to kill, inflicting serious injury. Queen told police he shot Lambert in the head while the others watched. Eventually, all nine participants in the murders were charged and convicted.

MODNOTE: Above quote is from: http://www.snopes.com/crime/gangs/pullover.asp

SNOPES? Are you kidding me? The above quote IS NOT from snopes. Did you look up the victims names before referencing this and find this is a real story?

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/140571/

It could also be shingles from the stress of the abduction. JMO

Good point. It could very well have been anxiety related. I broke out in hives from time to time when I was going through my divorce.

You have to read the entire page.

To your second point, I have provided links that prove it can and does happen.<modsnip>

Your link does not show a random person being kidnapped due to a gang initiation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member