Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wondering where the idea came from in the first place, that this is gang related in any way? I don't believe it is, but just wondering where that idea came from.
Branding comment

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

Because we have little information for a case that seems to defy all odds, so we're grasping at whatever straws seem possible, even if unlikely.

How is that grasping at straws? I have seen straws on this thread and they weren't related to face covered Hispanic gang members abducting a female in a violent fashion which has happened often in history. However, I have read a lot of victim shaming and people calling her a liar which they have absolutely no evidence whatsoever of. The police mentioned the brutality of her injuries, they get it, and published it, so what is so unbelievable about it. The theory I am reading is 2 adults wanted to make up a story so they could be relentlessly shamed and jeered at publicly?

It seems I was misunderstood. I can understand leaving to get away from things a few days or weeks. I wanted to know if there was a statement from them about it.

I can understand never ever going back to that house or that area. Especially if the perps are never brought to justice; which I hope they are, and swiftly.

Note the quote at the end: "Abductions of strangers are rare."

The article makes no mention of gangs other than a tattoo having the word gang in it. There is no indication that these men did this as a gang directive, or for any reason other than sexual assault. And they were males, not females.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Police released descriptions of the three men wanted in connection to the crime in Northeast D.C. The first is described as a Hispanic man, light complexion, about 38 years old, 5 feet 3 inches tall and weighing 150 pounds. He has dark hair and a tattoo of a motorcycle with flames and the words, “Die, Die,” on his neck.
The second person is described as a black man, dark complexion, about 38 years old and 6 feet tall, with shoulder-length dreadlocks. He has a tattoo on his right wrist that reads, “Wizzy Gang," police said.
The third person sought by police is a black man, light complexion and about 22 years old. He has a tattoo of a skull with the words, “Murder Gang.”

Source: Police: Men Forced 2 Women Into SUVs in DC, Sexually Assaulted Them | NBC4 Washington http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/l...-by-Multiple-Men-388978332.html#ixzz4SwLUiVAm
Follow us: @nbcwashington on Twitter | NBCWashington on Facebook

There are a lot of ppl that don't know what to make of all this.
I do believe she was abducted and terrorized.
It's the why and The Who has me puzzled.
Not ST. Not gang related.
Not a RSO

Hair was left with the phone. Then her hair was cut.

There is a personal message to all this is my thinking.

How is that grasping at straws? I have seen straws on this thread and they weren't related to face covered Hispanic gang members abducting a female in a violent fashion which has happened often in history. However, I have read a lot of victim shaming and people calling her a liar which they have absolutely no evidence whatsoever of. The police mentioned the brutality of her injuries, they get it, and published it, so what is so unbelievable about it. The theory I am reading is 2 adults wanted to make up a story so they could be relentlessly shamed and jeered at publicly?

If you are claiming that gangs do bad things to women, I'm sure we'd all agree. However, if you are claiming that this abduction is in any way typical of gang abductions, then I think you are incorrect.

Also, I'm not sure which posts you are referring to that are shaming victims, but you should point them out to the moderators who will promptly remove them.

I can understand never ever going back to that house or that area. Especially if the perps are never brought to justice; which I hope they are, and swiftly.

But it's their home.
I'd be dammed if I let anyone take that from me
I d get a big dog and an alarm. She already has a gun I believe.

IMO there is more to the story.
We probably will never know.

Police released descriptions of the three men wanted in connection to the crime in Northeast D.C. The first is described as a Hispanic man, light complexion, about 38 years old, 5 feet 3 inches tall and weighing 150 pounds. He has dark hair and a tattoo of a motorcycle with flames and the words, “Die, Die,” on his neck.
The second person is described as a black man, dark complexion, about 38 years old and 6 feet tall, with shoulder-length dreadlocks. He has a tattoo on his right wrist that reads, “Wizzy Gang," police said.
The third person sought by police is a black man, light complexion and about 22 years old. He has a tattoo of a skull with the words, “Murder Gang.”

Source: Police: Men Forced 2 Women Into SUVs in DC, Sexually Assaulted Them | NBC4 Washington http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/l...-by-Multiple-Men-388978332.html#ixzz4SwLUiVAm
Follow us: @nbcwashington on Twitter | NBCWashington on Facebook

To address your bolded text, I said that the word gang only appeared in tattoos and nowhere else in the article. You haven't refuted that in your bolded text. You confirmed it. And for the record, true gang members don't tattoo the word "gang". They use markings/symbols. Kinda like the "teardrop" tattoo. They don't choose instead to tattoo the word "killer".

The other tattoo with a motorcycle and "die" - not sure of your point. It doesn't indicate the person is in a gang.

. "Irish" and "Polish" are not ethnicities.

Meant to edit prior post but created new post instead. What I meant to add:

Also there are separate designations of "Hispanic-White" and "Hispanic - NonWhite".

If you are claiming that gangs do bad things to women, I'm sure we'd all agree. However, if you are claiming that this abduction is in any way typical of gang abductions, then I think you are incorrect.

Also, I'm not sure which posts you are referring to that are shaming victims, but you should point them out to the moderators who will promptly remove them.

The woman was almost beaten to death. So I have to disagree that it is not typical of gang abductions. Claiming a victim is lying through her teeth about being tortured and beaten, and coming up with 202 ways the family is lying is victim shaming especially there is no evidence of it. Not all crimes work in a abcd fashionable order to make it fit in a neat little puzzle for those on social media to be satisfied with. The scenerio could involve any tactic and gang activity would not be too far fetched to be included.

[FONT=&quot]A teenager who vanished from Myrtle Beach, S.C., in 2009 was repeatedly raped in a gang “stash house” for several days – then she was shot dead and fed to alligators when her disappearance generated too much media attention, the FBI said last week.

[/FONT]
One witness said they were going to let her go until it became too publicized.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/08/2...-raped-shot-eaten-by-alligators-fbi-says.html

[FONT=&quot]A teenager who vanished from Myrtle Beach, S.C., in 2009 was repeatedly raped in a gang “stash house” for several days – then she was shot dead and fed to alligators when her disappearance generated too much media attention, the FBI said last week.[/FONT]

Ethnicity: "an ethnic group; a social group that shares a common and distinctive culture, religion, language, or the like." http://www.dictionary.com/browse/ethnicity

My Irish grandmother certainly considered herself to be ethnically Irish, and by definition she was right.

After further review, you are absolutely right and I am absolutely wrong. I really whiffed on that one. I was equating Irish and Polish with nationality alone, and it is more complicated than that.

Apologies to you and your grandmother.

I find it difficult to believe the "message" brand might read 'Bandidos MC' or the like. A little obvious one would think.

Guys, it's America, a country with 300 million people, some of whom are psychotic. Of course you can search the interwebs and find some examples somewhere that are at least superficially similar.

The issue is that gangs do not typically send two Hispanic women in masks to abduct 34 year old white housewives who like to post on Etsy, keep them for 22 days, then release them alive with zero demands. It's not in any way typical.

But that doesn't mean it can't happen, or in a large country it has never happened.

Regarding rashes: "Oxygenated bleach, then chlorine bleach. Oxygen, then chlorine. Oxygen, then chlorine." (Sing it with me.)

Or should we say, "sodium hypochlorite" in place of oxygenated bleach?

Ingredients:

A pressurized water source
1 garden hose
1 hose end auto sprayer
Chlorinated Bleach
Oxygenated Bleach

Instructions:

Fill hose end auto sprayer with oxygenated bleach. Attach fill hose end auto sprayer to garden hose.. Turn on garden hose. Spray until hose end auto sprayer is empty. Repeat with chlorinated bleach. Repeat until desired effects result therefrom.

How about maybe they left home and will never be back because they are in the Witness Protection Program! Maybe they know who did this and why! Maybe the P's are helping LE! Maybe we will never see of hear a word from them again! :moo::moo::moo: Ready...Set...GO....

Respectfully, the gang convo is making my head hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ajonesey