Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This case reminds me of a Judge Judy saying, "If it doesn't make sense, it probably isn't true."
Waiting for the next info drop.

Holy cow!! An arrest? I was puzzled by the more info coming. I just hope innocent people who fit those descriptions are not targeted.
Mmmm.... no.... I don't think we need to worry about any innocent people being caught up in this.

IMO, this is a Rachael Mattice and the arrest will be close to home.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I don't mean to make too much of the marriage deal, but this is not true, either, so I feel I have to set the record straight. You cannot shop around for a flexible priest who will perform a Catholic marriage. It does not happen. The Catholic church has a hierarchy and priests are held accountable ultimately in Rome. So what Rome says stands. A divorced person of any religion cannot marry in the Catholic church without an annulment. There is no flexibility on things like this in the Catholic church because marriage is a sacrament to them.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Yes, Rome has its own set of laws. An individual priest might be flexible with how long Mass lasts but not with the Sacraments. And any special permissions would have to come from the Bishop.

Mmmm.... no.... I don't think we need to worry about any innocent people being caught up in this.

I agree we need to worry about innocent people or Santa in this case either. I think you're right, arrest soon and close to home.

The male DNA thing - did anyone else think that one of the sketches looked like a man? Could she have been confused by a higher pitched voice and small stature?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
I think they look like a combo of the 2 women in prison layered over SP and KP.
I played with it on picsart.
Got a good laugh. I won't post it here. Maybe I'll tweet it! [emoji6]
MOO

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I am one who is going to give this woman the benefit of a doubt since I have no evidence this was made up or a hoax. Until LE/FBI comes out and declares it to be a hoax, I will continue to hope the case can be solved for the victim's sake. Imo, it would not take the FBI or LE this long to prove it was nothing more than a hoax.

I remember so many who were absolutely sure it was a hoax when another young victim said she had been kidnapped and assaulted by a male predator who dropped her off miles away from the home where he had kidnapped her. The police even thought so too but they were all wrong and put this victim and her boyfriend, iirc, through hell... even though both had told the complete truth and had endured the nightmare through no fault of their own. So it reminds me not to jump to assumptions or make unfounded speculation about this case too when I have nothing factual to base any of it on.

I do not believe this woman would have gone through everything she did just to do a hoax. That makes no sense to me and never has.

I am glad that LE is still running down leads and are still pursuing the suspects.

I believe one of them in the sketch could have been a man instead of it being two women.

But until this case is solved these suspects could do this again unless caught and I think LE is mindful of that and that is why they are still fully investigating it instead of letting it grow cold. I hope they have been in contact with other LE agencies to see if one or more of them have had the same thing happen to a victim in their city or state. I doubt these two suspects are even in the area anymore where the kidnapping occurred and have long been gone.........maybe even to another state or even another country by now.

IMO

I am one who is going to give this woman the benefit of a doubt since I have no evidence this was made up or a hoax. Until LE/FBI comes out and declares it to be a hoax, I will continue to hope the case can be solved for the victim's sake. Imo, it would not take the FBI or LE this long to prove it was nothing more than a hoax.

I remember so many who were absolutely sure it was a hoax when another young victim said she had been kidnapped and assaulted by a male predator who dropped her off miles away from the home where he had kidnapped her. The police even thought so too but they were all wrong and put this victim and her boyfriend, iirc, through hell... even though both had told the complete truth and had endured the nightmare through no fault of their own. So it reminds me not to jump to assumptions or make unfounded speculation about this case too when I have nothing factual to base any of it on.

I do not believe this woman would have gone through everything she did just to do a hoax. That makes no sense to me and never has.

I am glad that LE is still running down leads and are still pursuing the suspects.

I believe one of them in the sketch could have been a man instead of it being two women.

But until this case is solved these suspects could do this again unless caught and I think LE is mindful of that and that is why they are still fully investigating it instead of letting it grow cold. I hope they have been in contact with other LE agencies to see if one or more of them have had the same thing happen to a victim in their city or state. I doubt these two suspects are even in the area anymore where the kidnapping occurred and have long been gone.........maybe even to another state or even another country by now.

IMO

BBM.

I admit, we know virtually nothing here and so whatever I say is just my opinion based on facts collected but I don't believe it. I don't know if I don't believe all of it or just some of it. I don't know. There is just something "off" about it.

Also, if we're to believe the previous calls into LE regards Ms. Papini then she has gone down the route of a hoax before... small time, but she has. (I refer to her stating to police that her mother harmed her when she harmed herself.)

Was Sherri ever told by these women why they abducted her? I’m sure LE has asked her and I’m curious what her answer was because LE says they are still trying to figure out the “why.” We know that LE has said that nothing indicates that the purpose was sex trafficking. She told them she was not sexually assaulted. There was no ransom demand. What does that leave?

Revenge? For what? Surely, if they held her for three weeks to teach her a lesson, they would have told her what she had done to anger them (or their employer). Otherwise, why go to all this trouble?

Proving themselves worthy of joining a group or to show loyalty? That seems far-fetched for adult women IMO. And why Sherri?

Being punished by someone powerful and told to kidnap someone? Doubtful. Who was supervising them? Again, why Sherri?

Mentally ill? Since the abduction defies logic, this may be the most likely reason.

Am I missing something?

Bottom line...these women took a great risk scooping Sherri up in broad daylight, driving her over 100 miles, holding her for three weeks and dumping her near an interstate. AFAIK they didn’t even collect the reverse ransom offered (in Spanish IIRC).

So what was the end game here? I’m sure this is what LE is trying very hard to figure out.

Was Sherri ever told by these women why they abducted her? I’m sure LE has asked her and I’m curious what her answer was because LE says they are still trying to figure out the “why.” We know that LE has said that nothing indicates that the purpose was sex trafficking. She told them she was not sexually assaulted. There was no ransom demand. What does that leave?

Revenge? For what? Surely, if they held her for three weeks to teach her a lesson, they would have told her what she had done to anger them (or their employer). Otherwise, why go to all this trouble?

Proving themselves worthy of joining a group or to show loyalty? That seems far-fetched for adult women IMO. And why Sherri?

Being punished by someone powerful and told to kidnap someone? Doubtful. Who was supervising them? Again, why Sherri?

Mentally ill? Since the abduction defies logic, this may be the most likely reason.

Am I missing something?

Bottom line...these women took a great risk scooping Sherri up in broad daylight, driving her over 100 miles, holding her for three weeks and dumping her near an interstate. AFAIK they didn’t even collect the reverse ransom offered (in Spanish IIRC).

So what was the end game here? I’m sure this is what LE is trying very hard to figure out.

All questions i would like an answer to as well.

Has to be a reason to take such risks.. have no idea what the reason is

What charges?

I'm starting to think this was an involuntary disappearance, but she's sticking to the false story of the two female kidnappers because she doesn't want to go to jail for whatever she was involved in that got her into this predicament in the first place.

The withdrawal of cash that day (right?).....

The half wrapped present.....

The neatly coiled ear buds.....

If Sherri was involved in buying and/or selling drugs. Maybe the mailboxes were her usual meeting spot and as she saw the vehicle coming toward her for the transaction, she took her earbuds out and wrapped them around her phone, not knowing she was going to be forced into the vehicle because she'd ticked them off. Maybe she was even supposed to bring that cash on her walk, but forgot it, and it was the the straw because she had a history of not paying/making excuses for not paying??

The cash she withdrew but did not take really stumps me.

I'm starting to think this was an involuntary disappearance, but she's sticking to the false story of the two female kidnappers because she doesn't want to go to jail for whatever she was involved in that got her into this predicament in the first place.

The withdrawal of cash that day (right?).....

The half wrapped present.....

The neatly coiled ear buds.....

If Sherri was involved in buying and/or selling drugs. Maybe the mailboxes were her usual meeting spot and as she saw the vehicle coming toward her for the transaction, she took her earbuds out and wrapped them around her phone, not knowing she was going to be forced into the vehicle because she'd ticked them off. Maybe she was even supposed to bring that cash on her walk, but forgot it, and it was the the straw because she had a history of not paying/making excuses for not paying??

The cash she withdrew but did not take really stumps me.

What withdrawal of cash are you talking about? I don't recall ever hearing that before. Do you have a MSM link?

What withdrawal of cash are you talking about? I don't recall ever hearing that before. Do you have a MSM link?

Maybe I'm getting my stories mixed up! I'll go take a look for a link!

Maybe I'm getting my stories mixed up! I'll go take a look for a link!

Well I forgot a lot of things from this case so maybe there was cash. All I can find is that a checkbook was found on the side of the road during the early searches but it later turned out it wans't SP's checkbook.

To preserve the integrity of the factual information contained herein, Websleuths does not participate in rumor mongering. When claiming something as a “fact,” you must prove it. Be able to provide links to information from approved third party sources; for instance, mainstream media (MSM), law enforcement (LE), and admin-verified case insiders.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/misc.php?do=showrules

Well I forgot a lot of things from this case so maybe there was cash. All I can find is that a checkbook was found on the side of the road during the early searches but it later turned out it wans't SP's checkbook.

It was a rumor. Sorry, just figured that out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amelia65452