Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
he would have known that she was not driving, because he was in her car. He drove it down to the mailboxes to look for her. Which is another puzzling thing. He drove home in his own car, then hopped in Sherri's car to go down looking for her at the mailboxes.. why wouldn't he go in his own car?

I def don't believe KP at all, BUT, IF his story is true, he may have hopped into her car to go fetch them from their walk because she had the kids carseats. Not everyone has carseats in both vehicles as one is often used just for commuting and one is more of a family vehicle. As for why he would go look for her at all after not seeing her or the kids while he drove, that's just one of the reasons I can't shake my own ideas about him, despite him being cleared. Perhaps there is a path off the road they may have used. Perhaps he grew worried when he realized her phone wasn't moving and though she had fallen and the kids may have been with her and she was injured? Who knows...

JMO

he would have known that she was not driving, because he was in her car. He drove it down to the mailboxes to look for her. Which is another puzzling thing. He drove home in his own car, then hopped in Sherri's car to go down looking for her at the mailboxes.. why wouldn't he go in his own car?
Duh. Yes, you're right.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I'd love to revisit this more. Does anyone have any theories?

Did anyone ever write out a timeline of the events of that afternoon from the time KP got out of work until he made the 911 call? I'm not sure if times, per se, are available, but in what order, for sure, did they happen?
To include:
What time KP got home
When he heard from daycare that the kids hadn't been picked up
What time he did the 'Find my phone" thingy
Went to mailbox
Called his mom to pick up the kids

I'd love to revisit this more. Does anyone have any theories?

Could be as simple as grabbed wrong set of keys on way out, but if SP had house and car on same keyring wouldn't they be gone asumming she locked house to go jogging? If she didn't, I know every multi-car family has their "key habits" so who knows.

I would think in times of stress auto-pilot would kick in, which to me would be his car.

But didnt he first think they might have gone for a walk? Why pick someone out for a walk up in a car?
:moo:

This is how far composite sketches and DNA have come.
If the FBI has DNA from a man and a woman. You can bet that they have an image similar to the one below!

When they release the next tidbit of info, will we see a real image based on DNA?

The sketches released, IMO were just to playcate the woman with the "signature blonde locks".
She might want to go and tell then truth before the FBI call her out on her "playdates"
Those sketches are a joke!
Story here:
Cops never him in murder, until he confessed after DNA ‘sketch ’

A Texas man has confessed to killing a 25-year-old woman one week after investigators released a composite profile based on DNA found at the crime scene, authorities said

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost...to-murder-after-dna-based-model-released/amp/
c9108689b46bf9712e6e75b900f2f8b0.jpg

MOO

Could be as simple as grabbed wrong set of keys on way out, but if SP had house and car on same keyring wouldn't they be gone asumming she locked house to go jogging? If she didn't, I know every multi-car family has their "key habits" so who knows.

I would think in times of stress auto-pilot would kick in, which to me would be his car.

But didnt he first think they might have gone for a walk? Why pick someone out for a walk up in a car?
:moo:

This question made me realize that maybe the car seats were in her car and not his. If he expected to find them taking a walk he may have thought the kids would want to get in the car rather than walk back home.

This question made me realize that maybe the car seats were in her car and not his. If he expected to find them taking a walk he may have thought the kids would want to get in the car rather than walk back home.
But I go back to the lousy road they live on, and how far away the mailboxes are. Taking a walk with toddlers isn't a simple thing on that terrain. You can't just hold their hands and take a stroll. In all probability you would be pushing a stroller. If one was in the stroller, you would have to hold the other's hand a lot. The stroller would have to be a jogging type cause the road is not some suburban paved street. That's a lot to handle at dinner time and I can't imagine her even taking the kids all the way down to the mailbox on foot. The walk back would suck. At dinner time no less. Maybe Keith just didn't think the whole thing through and never even considered that at that time, the kids would be with her. Maybe he had been trying to reach her and she wasn't responding for a while, and he downplayed it so as not to make the cops think she walked out on him. And I am in the camp that believes that the 911 call we listened to is probably missing the part where he first told someone that his wife might be missing. He may have appeared calm because he was repeating the story again.

But I go back to the lousy road they live on, and how far away the mailboxes are. Taking a walk with toddlers isn't a simple thing on that terrain. You can't just hold their hands and take a stroll. In all probability you would be pushing a stroller. If one was in the stroller, you would have to hold the other's hand a lot. The stroller would have to be a jogging type cause the road is not some suburban paved street. That's a lot to handle at dinner time and I can't imagine her even taking the kids all the way down to the mailbox on foot. The walk back would suck. At dinner time no less. Maybe Keith just didn't think the whole thing through and never even considered that at that time, the kids would be with her. Maybe he had been trying to reach her and she wasn't responding for a while, and he downplayed it so as not to make the cops think she walked out on him. And I am in the camp that believes that the 911 call we listened to is probably missing the part where he first told someone that his wife might be missing. He may have appeared calm because he was repeating the story again.

just reading through the transcript of the 911 call... he says that he called the daycare and found out the kids were still there before he hit the Find my Iphone app and found out it was at the mailboxes. So when he set off to the mailboxes, he knew the kids were at the daycare still.

Two things about that: number 1 it seems he jumped pretty quickly to ringing daycare about the kids. Number 2, he had no reason to need to take Sherri's car to look for her (if it was the carseats that meant he needed to take her car instead of his)... if he knew the kids were not with her. So i'm as baffled as ever.

http://www.mercurynews.com/2017/10/25/sherri-papini-abduction-911-audio-sketches-released/

I think the car seats are key to the answer of why he took her car. He had to figure that there was a chance he was going to have to go pick the kids up from daycare. So he got in the car - perhaps before even calling the daycare - and headed down the driveway. If he encountered Sherri, she could have hopped in and they could go straight to the daycare.

As he talked to 911, he decided it was better to send his mom to daycare while he waited for officers to arrive.

just reading through the transcript of the 911 call... he says that he called the daycare and found out the kids were still there before he hit the Find my Iphone app and found out it was at the mailboxes. So when he set off to the mailboxes, he knew the kids were at the daycare still.

Two things about that: number 1 it seems he jumped pretty quickly to ringing daycare about the kids. Number 2, he had no reason to need to take Sherri's car to look for her (if it was the carseats that meant he needed to take her car instead of his)... if he knew the kids were not with her. So i'm as baffled as ever.

http://www.mercurynews.com/2017/10/25/sherri-papini-abduction-911-audio-sketches-released/

BBM. But, even if the kids were not with Sherri and he knew that because he had already called the daycare, he would still need the car seats so he could go and get the kids himself. He couldn't leave them at the daycare.

I'm sure he wouldn't decide straight the way to send someone else to collect them before he knew Sherri's disappearance wasn't going to be over in 10 minutes. So he takes her car with the car seats so he can get the kids then he realizes her phone is at the mailboxes and it's weird so then he decides someone else can handle getting the kids.

BBM. But, even if the kids were not with Sherri and he knew that because he had already called the daycare, he would still need the car seats so he could go and get the kids himself. He couldn't leave them at the daycare.

I'm sure he wouldn't decide straight the way to send someone else to collect them before he knew Sherri's disappearance wasn't going to be over in 10 minutes. So he takes her car with the car seats so he can get the kids then he realizes her phone is at the mailboxes and it's weird so then he decides someone else can handle getting the kids.

What we do know is that KP passed his lie detector test, so I do think KP was in the dark as to what was going on at the time. So, KP taking SP's car could have been something as simple as they were the first keys he grabbed, something with little to no thought.

We've heard from the beginning that KP and SP are a very private family, one that doesn't use social media.
There has to be a reason why. It isn't normal for a young couple to not have a presence on social media. Especially with SP having a side business selling stuff online. Why wouldn't she use FB and/or IG to help promote her business? Why wouldn’t they use social media to post photos of their growing family and to allow distant family and friends to keep up with them? Obviously it’s a choice whether or not to use social media and I’m not looking down on anyone who doesn’t. I’m just saying that if you are in your thirties and you don’t use social media, there is a REASON why you don’t.

I once saw a plaque that is intended for home décor, to hang on the wall. It said, “Remember – as far as anyone else knows, we’re a nice, normal family.” It’s supposed to make you chuckle. But there is a truth there. We all have our secrets, but the Papinis made a conscious effort to insulate themselves. If not for some media digging, no one would have any idea of Sherri’s troubled past. I’m pretty sure KP’s sister didn’t know about it. When a reporter talked to her about it, she asked for the police reports. After she got them, she stopped returning the reporter’s calls and emails.

The Papinis made their life private even before the disappearance, and they did so for a reason. And that reason, whatever it is, is the key to understanding what happened on Nov. 2, 2016, and why.

We've heard from the beginning that KP and SP are a very private family, one that doesn't use social media.
There has to be a reason why. It isn't normal for a young couple to not have a presence on social media. Especially with SP having a side business selling stuff online. Why wouldn't she use FB and/or IG to help promote her business? Why wouldn’t they use social media to post photos of their growing family and to allow distant family and friends to keep up with them? Obviously it’s a choice whether or not to use social media and I’m not looking down on anyone who doesn’t. I’m just saying that if you are in your thirties and you don’t use social media, there is a REASON why you don’t.

I once saw a plaque that is intended for home décor, to hang on the wall. It said, “Remember – as far as anyone else knows, we’re a nice, normal family.” It’s supposed to make you chuckle. But there is a truth there. We all have our secrets, but the Papinis made a conscious effort to insulate themselves. If not for some media digging, no one would have any idea of Sherri’s troubled past. I’m pretty sure KP’s sister didn’t know about it. When a reporter talked to her about it, she asked for the police reports. After she got them, she stopped returning the reporter’s calls and emails.

The Papinis made their life private even before the disappearance, and they did so for a reason. And that reason, whatever it is, is the key to understanding what happened on Nov. 2, 2016, and why.

But at one time they did have a Facebook. A joint facebook - it was like "KeithandSherri Papini" or "SherriandKeith Papini", I don't remember which. To me, that is a bigger red flag than not having Facebook at all. A joint Facebook SCREAMS insecurity to me, especially for a couple in their 30s.

I have to say, not that it matters, but I have consciously CHOSEN to not be on SM. I am close in age to Sherri and I have 2 children, though older than hers. I used to be active on SM until I realized how much it was hurting me... I saw that I was depressed comparing myself to others and decided it wasn’t worth it. So I am not active at all on social media. I don’t post photos of my kids because I feel like that’s not MY choice to make. I don’t like feeling like I have to measure myself against others...especially when they get to choose what they share, which is ALWAYS their best. Now, let me make it clear that I do not believe one bit of this story... but wanted to say that not having a SM presence isn’t necessarily nefarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
curiousXladybug99