Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ding, ding, ding!!!

Idk, I️ still can’t picture it. I️ think KP knew she was talking to other men (I️.e. Michigan man) but she probably put the guys names in her phone as female names so he had no proof. Then when she “disappeared” he decided to teach her a lesson by turning this into a media circus. I️ just see him as such a nerdy stage 5 clinger and can’t picture him being involved. But wtf did he expect?? They were cohabiting while she was still married!! I️ think SP saw dollar signs in RR3 and that made KP way more appealing than he would be otherwise.

I️ wouldn’t be completely shocked if she was snatched by a woman who’s husband SP crossed the line with. But to harbor her for 20something days without anyone coming forward about it is pretty slick.

I️ do believe LE is using the two prong method or whatever it’s called, and they are working to slowly peel back the layers of the Latina abduction and thanksgiving miracle. In a sense, I️ hope she was kidnapped by two Latinas, otherwise SP is going to have some splaining to do. Our country has enough racial tension right now, we don’t need any fake fuel added to the fire. Her trial by media would prob be worse for her than a real trial.

This has been brought up before but I would like to float it again. To say there was no motive, or they don't know a motive is ridiculous at best. They should of invented something. Because over 20 days is a lonnnnnnng time when you are holding someone against their will. It is a lot of work, expensive, risky, tiring etc.

There has to have been a reason if this was for real.
Someone made a list before so I'll just hit the highlights.
Your prisoner has a bag over her head at all times, for 22 straight days, wow that is a lot of leading around for bathroom visits, meals, torture sessions
you have to keep guard for 22 days so she doesn't get away. Someone has to be in attendance at all times.
Or you have to have something well bunker-ed, locked where no one would suspect that someone is being held and couldn't hear if you left if they started yelling for help
Again, it got to be well secured from the public so no one can see there is something weird going on.
You have got to feed this person (at least enough to keep them alive)
It's boring, You can't let your guard down. They probably weren't talking to her as she can't remember any details and said they always spoke Spanish.
They didn't ask for ransom, so there was not apparent gain other than the humiliating and torture factor.
I really don't think it happened the way SP wants us to think it did.

Without help, I wonder how SP got to the Yolo area if this was a hoax she alone pulled off. She would have been seen. Someone would have remembered her if she took a bus or hitchhiked the day of her disappearance. I don’t think it’s likely she could have gotten to Yolo on her own after her disappearance became public without being noticed.

(Actually, a local woman did claim to have seen SP in a vehicle near Redding with two men at a gas station. She offered help and was declined. We don’t know if it was SP.)
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...lue-pick-truck-rest-stop-just-days-found.html

Getting to Yolo says to me that she had help OR this is not a hoax. Thoughts?

Idk, I️ still can’t picture it. I️ think KP knew she was talking to other men (I️.e. Michigan man) but she probably put the guys names in her phone as female names so he had no proof. Then when she “disappeared” he decided to teach her a lesson by turning this into a media circus. I️ just see him as such a nerdy stage 5 clinger and can’t picture him being involved. But wtf did he expect?? They were cohabiting while she was still married!! I️ think SP saw dollar signs in RR3 and that made KP way more appealing than he would be otherwise.

I️ wouldn’t be completely shocked if she was snatched by a woman who’s husband SP crossed the line with. But to harbor her for 20something days without anyone coming forward about it is pretty slick.

I️ do believe LE is using the two prong method or whatever it’s called, and they are working to slowly peel back the layers of the Latina abduction and thanksgiving miracle. In a sense, I️ hope she was kidnapped by two Latinas, otherwise SP is going to have some splaining to do. Our country has enough racial tension right now, we don’t need any fake fuel added to the fire. Her trial by media would prob be worse for her than a real trial.

Your scenario sounds much like what I have had in my own mind concerning this very bizarre case. As in, it seems like a logical scenario to me, at least at this point. I'm sure there could be others, but.... JMO

Without help, I wonder how SP got to the Yolo area if this was a hoax she alone pulled off. She would have been seen. Someone would have remembered her if she took a bus or hitchhiked the day of her disappearance. I don’t think it’s likely she could have gotten to Yolo on her own after her disappearance became public without being noticed.

(Actually, a local woman did claim to have seen SP in a vehicle near Redding with two men at a gas station. She offered help and was declined. We don’t know if it was SP.)
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...lue-pick-truck-rest-stop-just-days-found.html

I don't know either, but I definitely sense something of a hoax in this case. JMO

I highly doubt it was a hoax. The woman was severely injured. I think it was a group that thought they were abducting a teen.

People can hurt themselves pretty severely to stage a crime, or for attention.

This couple shot themselves to stage a home invasion:

http://www.wftv.com/news/local/depu...ion-crime-scene-for-insurance-money/642423008

This woman injured herself and told police she was gang raped and injured with barbed wire:

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2017/aug/24/woman-jailed-10-years-false-rape-claims-jemma-beale

This is a pretty interesting blog post written by an FBI special agent and an FBI crime analyst about adults who make false allegations of crimes. So many points seem to jump off the page to me in regards to SP. A little long but worth the read IMO. Sorry if it’s been posted before.

https://leb.fbi.gov/articles/featured-articles/false-allegations-of-adult-crimes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bears, you definitely win Sleuth of the Month for finding this article!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

BBM

This is highly improbable. SP's mother didn't seem to care at all that her daughter was missing. You'd think she would be absolutely sick, not only for SP, but for her own grandchildren. Mrs. Graeff's disposition does not point to any bona fide abduction. That can only tell us that she was not too surprised or horrified when SP disappeared.

My belief is this was a hoax and hubby was in on it. This rules out attention seeking for me, so my guess would be financial gain.

KP is an interesting figure in all of this, but I don't think he's guilty of anything except grandstanding, exaggerating, and perhaps now he knows more but won't help LE.

What leads you to believe KP was in on it?

This has been brought up before but I would like to float it again. To say there was no motive, or they don't know a motive is ridiculous at best. They should of invented something. Because over 20 days is a lonnnnnnng time when you are holding someone against their will. It is a lot of work, expensive, risky, tiring etc.

There has to have been a reason if this was for real.
Someone made a list before so I'll just hit the highlights.
Your prisoner has a bag over her head at all times, for 22 straight days, wow that is a lot of leading around for bathroom visits, meals, torture sessions
you have to keep guard for 22 days so she doesn't get away. Someone has to be in attendance at all times.
Or you have to have something well bunker-ed, locked where no one would suspect that someone is being held and couldn't hear if you left if they started yelling for help
Again, it got to be well secured from the public so no one can see there is something weird going on.
You have got to feed this person (at least enough to keep them alive)
It's boring, You can't let your guard down. They probably weren't talking to her as she can't remember any details and said they always spoke Spanish.
They didn't ask for ransom, so there was not apparent gain other than the humiliating and torture factor.
I really don't think it happened the way SP wants us to think it did.

BBM

Is this true? SP had a bag over her head at all times? I haven't heard that. I remember Bosenko saying she often looked down to avoid being beaten in the face. I thought she had her eyes covered just some of the time.

About the sighting of SP during the disappearance - wasn't LE pretty unequivocal that they had looked into it and that the person was not SP?

About her getting to Yolo - well, of course she had help. Whether real or a hoax, she was with a person or people. She didn't spend 3 weeks in isolation by herself somewhere. Whoever she was with is who dropped her off.

I just canNOT get over the fact that he had told the media that he told their kids she would be home for Thanksgiving...and then she was.

About the sighting of SP during the disappearance - wasn't LE pretty unequivocal that they had looked into it and that the person was not SP?

About her getting to Yolo - well, of course she had help. Whether real or a hoax, she was with a person or people. She didn't spend 3 weeks in isolation by herself somewhere. Whoever she was with is who dropped her off.
LE reported response to the sighting was along the lines of "it wasn't her because she was being held captive by two Latinas." And I think that sighting was just a day before she was found? If they had said they were investigating that sighting, it would have been tantamount to telling the public she was lying immediately after she was found.

I suspect the investigation into the sighting was part of the covert investigation that the article discusses.

I just canNOT get over the fact that he had told the media that he told their kids she would be home for Thanksgiving...and then she was.

But remember, he told the media that AFTER she was found. He didn't say that WHILE she was missing. That's where the grandstanding comes in.

People were on the look out for a woman with long blonde "signature hair". Her hair was cut. Speaking to Sherri disappearing herself and possibly using public transit. IMO

KP is an interesting figure in all of this, but I don't think he's guilty of anything except grandstanding, exaggerating, and perhaps now he knows more but won't help LE.

What leads you to believe KP was in on it?

Not who you are asking, and not entirely convinced KP knew what he was getting into, but I've always been baffled by one thing.

He took a cell phone he almost never takes with him to work, coincidentally THAT DAY, to work. Yet, never checked it (until much later IIRC).
I'm familiar with having a work phone and a personal phone. I'm familiar with leaving one home, or in a locker most of the day. But if I had made specific plans and needed to have that phone on me because , that's the entire reason I brought the phone,
I would.

I'm entirely baffled why he brought this very important phone he needed to have this day, but then supposedly chucked it in his locker all day forgetting about it, even though he was supposedly supposed to be in contact with his wife, whom then coincidentally gets kidnapped that day. something has been nagging me about that from the beginning. Something was never right with that. JMO

Not who you are asking, and not entirely convinced KP knew what he was getting into, but I've always been baffled by one thing.

He took a cell phone he almost never takes with him to work, coincidentally THAT DAY, to work. Yet, never checked it (until much later IIRC).
I'm familiar with having a work phone and a personal phone. I'm familiar with leaving one home, or in a locker most of the day. But if I had made specific plans and needed to have that phone on me because , that's the entire reason I brought the phone,
I would.

I'm entirely baffled why he brought this very important phone he needed to have this day, but then supposedly chucked it in his locker all day forgetting about it, even though he was supposedly supposed to be in contact with his wife, whom then coincidentally gets kidnapped that day. something has been nagging me about that from the beginning. Something was never right with that. JMO

I didn't know it's a phone he usually doesn't bring to work with him. I have only heard he usually doesn't bring it IN with him.

http://people.com/crime/missing-sherri-papini-update-husband-keith-interview/

“I didn’t get that message because I don’t usually bring my personal phone in with me,” he tells PEOPLE. “I texted her back later at 1:30 p.m. and said, ‘Sorry, it is going to be a late day.’ ”

Is there an article that states he usually doesn't bring it with him at all?

LE reported response to the sighting was along the lines of "it wasn't her because she was being held captive by two Latinas." And I think that sighting was just a day before she was found? If they had said they were investigating that sighting, it would have been tantamount to telling the public she was lying immediately after she was found.

I suspect the investigation into the sighting was part of the covert investigation that the article discusses.

You're probably right, because in further research into Christine Everson, the person who reported the sighting, there's a real rabbit hole there in terms of connections. So not only is the sighting probably real, it very well could be part of the plot itself.

I don't know either, but I definitely sense something of a hoax in this case. JMO

Agreed. If it’s a hoax, I’m still wondering if she could have pulled this off without help. The “help” may not have even known about a hoax (far-fetched but not impossible IMO).

BBM

Thank you. Exactly my point. And if it’s a hoax, someone is in on it, either as an innocent party being used or in cahoots.

BBM

Yes, I agree that this sighting has been investigated covertly. I’d love to know what SP said when asked about it.

Personally, I don’t think that sighting was SP. But the witness had odd connections IIRC, so who knows? But if it was SP, she was still near Redding a day or two before she was found...with “men” according to the witness. Willingly or not? Did they whisk her away to Yolo? And whose idea was that?

People were on the look out for a woman with long blonde "signature hair". Her hair was cut. Speaking to Sherri disappearing herself and possibly using public transit. IMO
BBM

That’s a good point that she could have disguised herself enough to take public transportation to her destination the day she disappeared.

So now I wonder how she got to the drop-off point the day she was found. If she was staying nearby in Yolo, it’s possible she didn’t have help. Otherwise, someone dropped her off, either kidnappers or hoax helper.
JMO

MOO

KP was SP's PR person

Didn't the "Supermom" and "signature blonde hair" originate with him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper