Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what I made of it. The dogs never found her scent.

I theorized recently that SP never was jogging, since the latest FBI poster doesn't mention it and the latest Shasta Couny press release doesn't mention it. BUT... in an article from very early on:

Search continues for Mountain Gate woman

Nov 9th 2016

Papini reportedly was jogging and walking in the area and headed to the cluster mailbox that residents in the area use.

John Bishop, a neighbor of the Papini’s, said he saw Sherri Papini around 9 a.m. that morning about 100 feet from those mailboxes.
Bishop, a Shasta Lake Lions Club member who was one of the organizers for this year’s Veterans Parade in Shasta Lake, said he was
headed into the city of Shasta Lake with some road cones in the back of his truck to use for the parade and also to do some work on the
Veterans fountain on Shasta Dam Boulevard when he saw her. He and his wife and the Papini’s homes are about a mile-and-a-half from the
mailboxes.

“She was about 100 feet from the (cluster boxes) headed toward them,” Bishop said, noting Papini was wearing what appeared to be
a gray jogging suit. Bishop said from what he understood, she was preparing for Saturday’s fourth annual CASA Super Hero Run Nor
Cal in Redding.

“I waved at her but just before I passed her she grabbed her phone as if someone was calling her,” he said. He said that as he turned back
to look the cones blocked his view of her.

http://northstate.news/Archives2016/...1-09 SLB.pdf

Unfortunately, the link is broken. But this is a pretty specific account from a witness. Then you have general claims on different occasions:

http://kfor.com/2016/11/11/a-week-after-california-mothers-disappearance-clues-are-scarce/

"Neighbors told authorities she was last seen in the mid- to late-morning or early afternoon. She wore a pink jogging top."

And from the Ashleigh Banfield script:

"CASAREZ: How do you even know that she was jogging that day besides the iPhone and the ear buds?

BESENKO: That`s a very good question. We have statements from other citizens, neighbors in the area that did -- did see her, and that we can say that she was last seen around 2:00 in the afternoon of that day."

I do think SP was on the road, and perhaps wanted to appear as if she were jogging. In any event, LE knows who she made that call to, right? I'd love to know.

I think she was taken against her will and she was held against her will.

But it seems like a hoax now because she has not been honest about how, who or why.

She may have valid reasons for not sharing that information though.

Let's say she does know 'why' she was taken. Or by whom. That doesn't make it a 'hoax' if she was taken or held by force. JMO

:couch:

Then why was her mother, Loretta Graeff, more concerned about Trump/Clinton and playing games on Facebook?

So Bishop sees her jogging around 9 a.m. that day and other witnesses claim they saw her jogging at 2 pm that day?

:waitasec:

So Bishop sees her jogging around 9 a.m. that day and other witnesses claim they saw her jogging at 2 pm that day?

According to those stories, yes. Confusing and brow-raising.

Has it ever been established what she was wearing when she was found?

I've kept pretty close track of this case, but you know how sometimes when it moves fast things escape your notice.

Has it ever been established what she was wearing when she was found?

I've kept pretty close track of this case, but you know how sometimes when it moves fast things escape your notice.

Hmm, sweat shirt, sweat pants.
But I haven't seen a link, just read it here

From the media, maps and timeline thread: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-2-November-2016-Media-Links-Map-and-Timeline

Sherri Papini is 5 feet, 3 inches tall and weighs about 100 pounds and was last seen wearing pink running clothes, deputies said.

http://www.vcstar.com/story/news/2016/11/03/california-woman-missing-possibly-abducted/93261962/

Not very descriptive. Maybe there is a more detailed description later on. You would think her running shoes could have been easily identified. . . But not seeing a description for them yet.

IIRC her clothes were pink with grey trim.There was a lot of confusion about the colors at the time she went missing. I don't have time to go searching through earlier threads, sorry. I sort of recall someone found photos on her FB page showing her in running clothes in that color combo.

I don't know that Bishop specifically said she was jogging when he saw her at 9 AM. He said that he saw her near the mailboxes. As for the 2 PM, her sister posted on social media that deputies had found that she was last seen jogging or walking alone at 2 PM

I just started watching today's Dr. Phil about the British model who claims she was kidnapped.

IIRC her clothes were pink with grey trim.There was a lot of confusion about the colors at the time she went missing. I don't have time to go searching through earlier threads, sorry. I sort of recall someone found photos on her FB page showing her in running clothes in that color combo.

3A21D41400000578-3911486-Keith_s_sister_Suzanne_Papini_posted_this_photo_on_Facebook_The_-a-38_1478480460601.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3913768/Husband-woman-vanished-jogging-says-abducted.html

I don't know that Bishop specifically said she was jogging when he saw her at 9 AM. He said that he saw her near the mailboxes. As for the 2 PM, her sister posted on social media that deputies had found that she was last seen jogging or walking alone at 2 PM

Right, but does it make a difference? He said he saw her in movement toward the mailboxes. she was either walking or jogging. It doesn't matter. She was seen.

Has this been posted?

Kidnapped Woman Found by People Looking for a Christmas Tree

From link:

Redding Police Capt. Eric Wallace says the group found the 25-year-old woman in a wooded area of Shasta County on Monday.....The woman told police she was kidnapped a day earlier by two acquaintances who believed she had stolen drugs.

Right, but does it make a difference? He said he saw her in movement toward the mailboxes. she was either walking or jogging. It doesn't matter. She was seen.

It doesn't really make a difference other than clarity and accuracy. We can say we have one eyewitness putting her near the mailboxes at 9, and then some other sighting at 2 pm, exact location unknown, that was the last time she was seen. Could have been jogging one or the other or none of those times.

This case is so full of El Toro Ca-Ca that the stink is everywhere. The "brand" could have been self inflicted with a safety pin/scratched into her skin. Nothing and I mean nothing adds up. The husband looked like a Stepford wife in every interview. It is a joke.
IMO

Has this been posted?

Kidnapped Woman Found by People Looking for a Christmas Tree

From link:

Redding Police Capt. Eric Wallace says the group found the 25-year-old woman in a wooded area of Shasta County on Monday.....The woman told police she was kidnapped a day earlier by two acquaintances who believed she had stolen drugs.

I don't see how it's related. The people were known to the victim, whom she could describe by name and in detail leading to quick arrests/warrants. It possibly involved owing them money for drugs. There was a sexual assault by the man. It only lasted a few days (hours of actual captivity)

In fact this is a prime example of a genuine targeted abduction, with the kinds of crimes which typically go with the situation.

Sherri's case and her account is the anomaly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hobo1977