Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The huge earrings or any hoop earring for that matter can be risky and quite painful in an abduction cause they can easily be ripped out if the encounter becomes violent/victim fights back.

Look for perp with ear lobe trauma too. Just saying.

Ok friends, I am not for helping her with further embellishments of her story in the future, she said bandannas. Not surgical masks or the like. I hate for her to be like "oh yeah, my memory is coming back, it was surgical masks that's why i could see those huge earrings" Just a little sarcasm today. Right.

Ok friends, I am not for helping her with further embellishments of her story in the future, she said bandannas. Not surgical masks or the like. I hate for her to be like "oh yeah, my memory is coming back, it was surgical masks that's why i could see those huge earrings" Just a little sarcasm today. Right.

The sketch shows one bandana on the older woman and some other thing on the younger one that you can see goes over the ear with a thin strap and under the chin.

Noe one is helping SP, just knocking around how one can wear an earring with it.

sherri-papini.jpg

If she was the victim of a brutal crime, do you realize how despicable that makes your post? Have you no heart?

If she was the victim of a brutal crime, do you realize how despicable that makes your post? Have you no heart?
I agree. I personally am skeptical of her accounts of what happened, but at the same time she is still a victim who was found with a chain around her waist and bruises on her body. The FBI is taking it seriously as they have the sketches on their seeking information page.

Sent from my LG-M153 using Tapatalk

The sketch shows one bandana on the older woman and some other thing on the younger one that you can see goes over the ear with a thin strap and under the chin.

Noe one is helping SP, just knocking around how one can wear an earring with it.

View attachment 129766

I got it, I said a little sarcasm. It was not meant to be taken so dead serious.

Nothing new, won’t be anything new. Just like Men In Black, the next big news break will be from the National Enquirer and nobody will notice.

That's what I made of it. The dogs never found her scent.
I'm behind, so please forgive me if this has already been discussed, there were multiple sightings of SP near the mailboxes that day-how was her scent not there?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Reminds me of Hannibal Lecter's mask
I believe it's called a balaclava. The younger "suspect" in the sketch is wearing what is considered a half balaclava, whereas the older is wearing a bandana.

I believe it's called a balaclava. The younger "suspect" in the sketch is wearing what is considered a half balaclava, whereas the older is wearing a bandana.

I was actually using a bit of light humor in the Hannibal Lecter comment.

I was actually using a bit of light humor in the Hannibal Lecter comment.

Lol
Balaclava always reminds me of this song

https://youtu.be/fh3zE7wWD4E

I love Vampire Weekend

OK I thought it was me because I keep thinking of Greek Pastry.

(LOL)

OK :) All appreciated but all levity aside. This is a sad case. I know I am not taking a popular position in this case.
I do not believe her account concerning the sketches of the perps, the account of the fight, the toilet, etc. but something happened to her. Something actually happened to her. Whether it was mental or physical, a woman and her family as well as her community is now and forever damaged. It is documented that she became a recluse after this whole incident. She did not go looking for attention and fame afterward She did not do the morning shows, Dr Phil, or HLN.. Her family did not either.

As a victim friendly forum, I also find it difficult to maintain an empathetic view. But until I receive some kind of actual documented evidence to the contrary I will consider SP to be a victim of abduction and abuse with no actual evidentiary information opposing that.

So I'm still stuck here advocating for the victim - a victim of herself or of someone else. We just do not know.

ALL JMO

For Pete's sake my posting a video doesn't take anything away from her story it's just where I learned what a balaclava is. Yes we're a victim friendly true crime site but we're also people who need a levity break sometimes. A thousand pardons.

For Pete's sake my posting a video doesn't take anything away from her story it's just where I learned what a balaclava is. Yes we're a victim friendly true crime site but we're also people who need a levity break sometimes. A thousand pardons.

Please don't take my post personally. I appreciate your posts:)++

And no pardons are necessary. I suppose I was just getting myself back into focus. No offense intended!

Female sex slaves were branded with group leader's initials, say feds

The leader of a secretive New York group who allegedly coerced female followers into having sex with him and had their skin branded with his own initials has been arrested at a luxury beach condo in Mexico.

Keith Raniere of Albany, 57, has been charged with sex trafficking, sex trafficking conspiracy and forced labor conspiracy for allegedly enslaving members of the Nxivm community, an organization he founded as a self-help group.

In a criminal complaint, federal prosecutors in the Eastern District of New York say he would charge his followers up to $5,000 per session for courses in personal and professional development, and then when they were in debt, take their possessions as collateral. The complaint says that when women turned over collateral, which could include compromising pictures and damaging personal information, they would become "slaves."

brand.jpg

More at the link: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crim...-feds/ar-BBKJOtn?li=BBnbfcL#image=BBKJOtn_1|2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper