Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't know her route. Only that her phone was found near the intersection of Sunrise and Old Oregon Trail. In one of the news reports someone said it was her custom to run to the mailboxes.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Zoom in-----read the name on the street where you have the icon placed........

Yes, Sunset Road, where she lives and was seen by neighbours? Before she jogged onto Sunset Drive?

Going back to thread #1 and the evidence photos it would appear her phone was found on the Eastern side of the road. Let's say she was abducted at home and they were headed to the hwy when they threw it out the window. Why would they throw it out the passenger side window?

Yes, Sunset Road, where she lives and was seen by neighbours? Before she jogged onto Sunset Drive?

There is no Sunset road. There is a Sunrise Drive. You have the Icon on SunDust road.

We don't know her route. Only that her phone was found near the intersection of Sunrise and Old Oregon Trail. In one of the news reports someone said it was her custom to run to the mailboxes.

Okay. If the mailbox for their home was at that intersection, then running that way makes more sense.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

There is no Sunset road. There is a Sunrise Drive. You have the Icon on SunDust road.

Oh **** I'm gonna have to go back and find where I got my info, or unless it was a typo, I'm certain the document I saw had her home as a Road not Drive, and it began with S, I thought it said Sunset and I thought that said Sunset.

:truce:

She lives on Sundust, not Sunset. Some media reports got it wrong.

Case Map https://drive.google.com/open?id=15tisDgqd90qvDJhrK62Q4K3RM0Q&usp=sharing

It would be really great to have info on areas that have been searched, apart from the area around where the phone was found, which is all I've seen. I may have missed things but do we have any official word on if Sherris home has been searched? TIA

Keith Papini dispelled those suspicions, though.
He provided the Shasta County Sheriff’s Office with the family’s computers, iPads and other items. He let them search his property without a warrant.
http://www.sacbee.com/news/local/article114313103.html#storylink=cpy

Did something change? I'm so confused.

The description you have on item #1 of the menu is correct, (sort of) She was seen on Sunrise Drive.....yes.

However the location of the icon is not in the right place----it is on Sundust road----too far to the east.

3869eb95190c071a754bae9d3cfe9bd8.jpg

LE did not say what kind of dogs were used. Trail scent or cadaver. I don't think they are the same, or dual trained in both? The partially wrapped gift for Keith might be easily explained. But Sherri is not here to do that and her husband mentioned it seeming to think it was strange. An abduction from the home makes sense to me.

Knox : cadaver dogs are specifically trained. Her husband knows her , if he thought the gift thing was strange, then it likely is. jmo Sadly, I do not believe she was alive when she left the house. jmo

Oh So I have the correct street she lives on just the name is wrong? :scared:

I think we're saying she lives on Sundust and was last seen on Sunrise :). And we love your maps!

I think we're saying she lives on Sundust and was last seen on Sunrise :). And we love your maps!

So sorry, I remember getting confused by whom and exactly where she was last seen, and thought I read it was in her street.

#BlameTheMedia

So have we been able to determine if the sighting was around 11am or 2pm?

I have seen this in other case narratives Perp throws some of victim's belongings out of his vehicle,or sets the belongs down.They do it to try to create another possible crime scene, to cloud the primary crime scene. It often seems to work for a while.jmo

Isn't that typically done in cases that are an "inside job"? A red herring to deflect LE attention away from themselves? ie, Scott Peterson and the dog? FYI: There was no trace of a crime or foul play of any kind in the Peterson home. Only that Scott had cleaned it to a sparkle. It was never fully determined where he killed her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member