Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This was from NY times. Confused me since there is a SUNsET on the other side of town!Sherri Papini, 34, was last seen in the Oregon Trail area and Sunset Drive around 2 p.m. while she was jogging in the neighborhood on Wednesday, police said.
Yes it did right? And road not drive

So have we been able to determine if the sighting was around 11am or 2pm?

Her husband figured she left to go jogging around 11 a.m.------neighbors claim to have seen her along Sunrise Drive around 2 p.m.

There is no Sunset Road in that area. The media got it wrong.

Sunrise Drive is all we've got.

Take a look at the highlighted road on my map. That is where she was last seen.......along that road.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?...-RbAro&ll=40.698048029416675,-122.305609&z=14

Then.....look at item #1 and the description on your map.

Can you tell me what is different about the two ?

I know where she was last seen, I got it from the police report which also listed her address. Later I saw neighbours and assumed it means neighbours on HER street, which I'd listed wrong by accident as Sunset not Sundust. I had the marker right!!

I saw at the end of the last thread where everyone was told to get prepared to move to a new thread.

attachment.php

So.............where do I put all my stuff ?

Cute moving van! I stuffed your last comment with the map in the back of my station wagon and brought it over here. I unpacked it upthread in post #5. :D

Isn't that typically done in cases that are an "inside job"? A red herring to deflect LE attention away from themselves? ie, Scott Peterson and the dog?

Not always, but usually is not a stranger. jmo

Killed in her home ... I've wondered that, too. But then why throw the phone at the intersection?

And why no evidence of a struggle in the home? Why even bother to remove her body? Sure would seem to complicate matters for the killer.

I think this was done by someone who wanted notoriety. Like a serial killer in an Anne rule book. I hold out hope that she is alive, too.

And why no evidence of a struggle in the home? Why even bother to remove her body? Sure would seem to complicate matters for the killer.

Because a) he cleaned up the scene and b) leaving her body in the house would likely have left touch DNA/ regular DNA prints, etc. It might mean his prints, DNA are on record already...also, it might mean LE would not have a hard time figuring out who killed her. jmo

I think this was done by someone who wanted notoriety. Like a serial killer in an Anne rule book. I hold out hope that she is alive, too.

I would REALLY and I mean REALLY appreciate LE considering it an abduction, then. It would be pretty significant AND pose a huge public threat. Just sayin'.

I think it's some one that saw the opportunity and too it. I think it's someone working in the area and saw her

Isn't that typically done in cases that are an "inside job"? A red herring to deflect LE attention away from themselves? ie, Scott Peterson and the dog?

It happened in the Sierra Lamar case. LE believes - according to the dogs - that she was abducted into a car at the end of her driveway, but her phone was found on the side of another road some distance away. I don't believe LE was ever able to determine if Sierra ever knew or met her alleged abductor.

Knox : cadaver dogs are specifically trained. Her husband knows her , if he thought the gift thing was strange, then it likely is. jmo Sadly, I do not believe she was alive when she left the house. jmo

It is a very strong possibility Liz b. I think the witness sightings were off in timing or perhaps even the day. Seeing your posts made me think of Mekenzie Cowell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1