Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it was UPS knocking at the door?

Sent from my SM-S765C using Tapatalk

My UPS guy knocks once and heads right back to his truck. Unless a signature is needed, usually FedEx. There are lots of rabbit holes one could go down, that's for sure ... this is the Alice in Wonderland of cases.

I'm a solid believer in Occam's Razor, keeps me sane. :)

Apparently the 2pm sighting is legit: https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/show/35943

:thinking:

snipped...

This is why I was having trouble placing the sighting(s) I like to be as accurate as possible but the info is confusing.

'In the area near Sunrise Drive and Sundust Road, near Oregan Trail'. Casa Drive is between Sunset and Sundust, why no mention of there?

x0qkxg.png

I think the 2 pm sighting came from her husband questioning tree trimmers. That information was posted a long time ago and I'm not able to find it right now. Anyway, the time would have been approximate because he did not look for her before he returned home at about 5 pm. The location would have been exact and I don't know why it's being reported so loosely. I would put your marker on Casa Drive between Sundust and Sunrise. I suspect she was sighted on Casa, traveling away from her home on Sundust towards Old Oregon Trail. I think the the tree trimmers were on Casa. I wonder if the tree trimmers were able to see which way she turned when she reached Sunrise.

Even if anorexic, it doesn't really help. If into was suicidal there would be a body. If she left area on foot someone would have seen her. If someone helped her escape her life they are turning down a huge reward. It is likely she was abducted. There is SO much crime in that area and a disportionate amounts of murder/abduction. Somebody took her, skinny or not. In fact, her looks/size may be the "reason" she's was taken. It feels ugly to have people who've never met her diagnose her and possibly slander her when has clearly gone through or is going through a nightmare. I know that is what've sleuthers do, it's just SUCH a fresh case, and it seems SO sad.

My UPS guy knocks once and heads right back to his truck. Unless a signature is needed, usually FedEx. There are lots of rabbit holes one could go down, that's for sure ... this is the Alice in Wonderland of cases.

I'm a solid believer in Occam's Razor, keeps me sane. :)
I'm a believer to! [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-S765C using Tapatalk

My husband has the type that attaches to the shoe as well. Handy because it includes info about his medical conditions.

The bracelet type, I've heard, is most secure. A paramedic friend told me of *two* instances where a runner was struck by a vehicle with such force that one or both shoes were lost upon impact (not that they had Road IDs). Fortunately, both runners recovered.

Yes, shoes are lost very easily in an accident!

I think the 2 pm sighting came from her husband questioning tree trimmers. That information was posted a long time ago and I'm not able to find it right now. Anyway, the time would have been approximate because he did not look for her before he returned home at about 5 pm. The location would have been exact and I don't know why it's being reported so loosely. I would put your marker on Casa Drive between Sundust and Sunrise. I suspect she was sighted on Casa, traveling away from her home on Sundust towards Old Oregon Trail. I think the the tree trimmers were on Casa. I wonder if the tree trimmers were able to see which way she turned when she reached Sunrise.

I can only mark what is in MSM or said by LE or a VI. The article I have on the icon says she was spotted on Sunset Drive, that is why I marked the road as we don't know where exactly. I really would prefer to narrow it down but as of now I haven't been able to.

Just about to add RSO's

We wouldn't know if they had and if it was the perp, I doubt they would come forward

My question was in response to someone who suggested Sherri may have visited a friend as part of her plan to stage her disappearance. Unless the person she visited was in on the plan, it's hard to believe the person wouldn't come forward.

If they believed she was abducted from the home, would the home become a crime scene? Or only if she was murdered there?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

It would 100% be a crime scene either way. We would see LE all over the house, forensics teams, boxes and bags of evidence being carried out, crime scene tape, reporters everywhere. It would also in all likelihood be sealed off to prevent contamination. Keith would not be there.

Anyone seeing any such activity on the news? I don't really watch TV... besides Netflix. ;)

This is the website I went to, but I don't have her exact address and have to leave to pick up the kids from school!
http://www.cityofredding.org/departments/solid-waste/collection-schedules

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sherri's home is not in City limits right? So if they had garbage service it would be provided by Waste Management, who contracts with Shasta County for collection services.
http://www.co.shasta.ca.us/index/pw_index/engineering/Traffic_SolidWaste/garbage_services.aspx

It would 100% be a crime scene either way. We would see LE all over the house, forensics teams, boxes and bags of evidence being carried out, crime scene tape, reporters everywhere. It would also in all likelihood be sealed off to prevent contamination. Keith would not be there.

Anyone seeing any such activity on the news? I don't really watch TV... besides Netflix. ;)
No, that's why I was wondering. Keith said in an interview that he was staying home in case she came home. And I haven't noticed police tape in any MSM photos. So whatever they think happened, it must not have happened in the house...

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

He talked with some people who were cutting down a tree.

http://people.com/crime/missing-sherri-papini-update-husband-keith-interview/

The time of the sighting made Keith think Sherri went jogging shortly after sending the text.

Even if anorexic, it doesn't really help. If into was suicidal there would be a body. If she left area on foot someone would have seen her. If someone helped her escape her life they are turning down a huge reward. It is likely she was abducted. There is SO much crime in that area and a disportionate amounts of murder/abduction. Somebody took her, skinny or not. In fact, her looks/size may be the "reason" she's was taken. It feels ugly to have people who've never met her diagnose her and possibly slander her when has clearly gone through or is going through a nightmare. I know that is what've sleuthers do, it's just SUCH a fresh case, and it seems SO sad.

I get you, I really do. But no one is diagnosing her. This thread is all speculation, observation, possibilities, scenarios. It is no more hurtful than suggesting she left her family, or may have been suicidal. LE is looking at all of these possibilities, too. It seems so sad because it is so sad. All of it.

Sherri's home is not in City limits right? So if they had garbage service it would be provided by Waste Management, who contracts with Shasta County for collection services.
http://www.co.shasta.ca.us/index/pw_index/engineering/Traffic_SolidWaste/garbage_services.aspx

I got stymied on both sites. It's a good thought though - there have been so many times I've dropped everything and gone running out with the garbage because I heard the truck...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I can only mark what is in MSM or said by LE or a VI. The article I have on the icon says she was spotted on Sunset Drive, that is why I marked the road as we don't know where exactly. I really would prefer to narrow it down but as of now I haven't been able to.

Just about to add RSO's

Putting the marker on Casa agrees with the notes on page 2 at the link below. Casa is near Sunrise and Sundust, near Old Oregon Trail.

Was last seen in the area near Sunrise Drive and Sundust Road near Old Oregon Trail as she went for a jog around 2 p.m.

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/show/35943

Maybe there is and she just hasn't been found yet. I think if she did commit suicide she might look for a location where she wouldn't be found or think if it took awhile to find her they might not be able to determine she killed herself. There is a lot of forest around their house and (if I'm looking at the right map) Shasta Lake is only seven miles away.

I got stymied on both sites. It's a good thought though - there have been so many times I've dropped everything and gone running out with the garbage because I heard the truck...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Me too! I've done it repeatedly. Then when I hear the garbage truck I race outside and try to get the can out on the sidewalk in time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member