Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe trimming multiple trees? Sounds like these homes have big yards.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Keith said they were cutting down a tree. If it's a large tree, it can take a while to get set up, saw it up into chunks, and remove the pieces, clean up, etc. If Keith knocked on doors or ran into someone outside, he could've learned about the people cutting down the tree. Or he could've seen the remnants and figured someone must've been outside during the day, cutting down a tree, and followed up with the property owners.

And why no vigil? I've never seen a missing / abduction case without a vigil.
I read a post on here by someone there was a vigil at a church, but I haven't found anything in MSM, has anyone seen this info officially reported?

Were those photos of her, for sure?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am pretty sure. If not it was an identical twin! The pics are on her photobucket on one of the last pages I believe.

*I should add that she has a big smile on her face in the (what I'm assuming was a) pre-surgery pic.

I read a post on here by someone there was a vigil at a church, but I haven't found anything in MSM, has anyone seen this info officially reported?

Good ... thank you! Those always raise awareness and get good press coverage.

If I suspect someone is following me or something bad I text someone and tell them or call someone so the person stops following so that makes me think either her phone would have evidence of that or what I think is she didn't see it coming and her guard was down. Maybe it's someone new to the area or an employee of the garbage or ups who's new but she makes small talk with because she sends out so much stuff for poshmark? Also if there's any connection to the previous case like it the only thing I can think of is someone her height and weight would look like potentially a high school student and they would see her as easy to get and maybe this person or persons is some creepy stalking younger girls like the dude st the college. Or maybe it's whoever actually took the other girl and seeing her running triggered them and she never suspected them because she's known them since she was a teen?

Working out some of the timeline. So husband got home what time again, after 5? He reported her missing at 5:51. Right about at sunset. Seems odd for tree trimmers to be working that late. Typically they get an early start and are done well before sunset and back at the shop before dark. They said they saw her at 2pm, so they were trimming a tree for more than 3 hours? That is odd. Wonder what time it was when he talked to them.
Interesting, because he didn't say when or what time he spoke with them. I assumed it was the next day....that they (the trimmers) hadn't finished or a neighbor said the trimmers were there. Keith says they talked to "us" so not sure what that means.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Duping delight, and beyond. Smiling, laughing, nearly giddy but seemingly trying hard to conceal it, disingenuous facial expressions and eye contact, and even making excuses for being "emotionless." Go to YouTube, and enter the search term "Sherri papini family talks." I'm not saying her sister-in-law did anything wrong. I'm describing how her actions look to me in this video.

I've never heard of that term, and I haven't seen any video of the sister, but your description sounds like Scott Peterson ...

(And before anyone reads between the lines about what I just said, no I am not suggesting her SIL is SP or any such nonsense. I hate even having to clarify myself here. I'm not good at walking on eggshells).

Not sure if the link to this video posted yet or not, even though it's 6 days old. I found the part about her jacket being found with a picture of it interesting. I don't recall hearing it listed by LE as evidence they had found.

http://crimewatchdaily.com/2016/11/...d-across-u-s-single-assailant-or-random-acts/

I wonder if one or both sleeves were inside out? I think if it was yanked off, there would be a greater chance of this happening. It's rare that any of my husband or sons' shirts or jackets wind up in the laundry without having to pull the sleeves right side out, and that's removing it gently.

MissGulfSouth:

Scott Peterson, yes. Watch the video and see what you think.

Can anyone confirm whether these were professional tree trimmers or a neighbor that was trimming a tree? Somewhere I thought I read that it was a neighbor that was in the yard that had seen her. But I can't find the source now :(

Working out some of the timeline. So husband got home what time again, after 5? He reported her missing at 5:51. Right about at sunset. Seems odd for tree trimmers to be working that late. Typically they get an early start and are done well before sunset and back at the shop before dark. They said they saw her at 2pm, so they were trimming a tree for more than 3 hours? That is odd. Wonder what time it was when he talked to them.

Why would you think it was a pre-surgery picture? I was thinking it was post-childbirth?

And that's why it stands out to me. LE searched the house though and if it were a crime scene - even the front porch - I don't know if he would have been back in it very soon. It doesn't appear suspicious to LE? Or is LE holding back something?

I'm not sure LE believes there IS a crime scene. They're still trying to figure that one out. How are they going to label the home a crime scene when they have no evidence of a crime scene?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder if one or both sleeves were inside out? I think if it was yanked off, there would be a greater chance of his happening. It's rare that any of my husband or sons' shirts or jackets wind up in the laundry without having to pull the sleeves right side out, and that's removing it gently.
Where are you getting info that the jacket was found? No jacket has been confirmed by LE as far as I know.

Ok I see it in that article.

So many variances among so few clues.

Sherri...where are you?

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I got to thinking and in the description of her that day (which I am assuming came from the credible sightings of her) her hair was in a pony tail. I am trying to figure out how hair would have become tangled in the ear buds?
I've always pictured that someine drug her down by her ponytail and in her struggle her hair got pulled out. I really hate writing that.

MissGulfSouth:

Scott Peterson, yes. Watch the video and see what you think.

Leah Hickman's sister had that same demeanor that you describe. But ... sleuthing family / non-suspects is a no-no. Your description just brought SP to my mind immediately.

IIRC, it was previously discussed that these pics were 10 years old, in her 20s. IMO, they're not a good assessment of her life today, married with 2 children.

Were those photos of her, for sure?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

There are cameras somewhere that they've looked at and they've said they haven't seen her on them, which is why I question if she jogged at all that day:
"After combing through surveillance video, the Shasta County Sheriff's office says there has been no sign of missing Shasta County mom, Sherri Papini since she vanished on Wednesday, November 2, 2016 while out for a run in the Mountain Gate area.

According to Shasta County Sheriff Tom Bosenko, law enforcement has been going through surveillance footage from homes and businesses in the area where Papini disappeared."
http://www.krcrtv.com/news/crime/sh...to-investigate-papini-disappearance/146261017

Also from the same article this makes me question whether she ever left the home to jog: "Her driver license, credit cards and cash were all left at home." When I jog/walk, I always take my driver's license for ID. Something for instance could have happened at the home and the perp(s) tossed the items when they were in their car at the intersection.
We haven't heard if her house key or garage door opener is missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member