Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting, because he didn't say when or what time he spoke with them. I assumed it was the next day....that they (the trimmers) hadn't finished or a neighbor said the trimmers were there. Keith says they talked to "us" so not sure what that means.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I assumed he meant himself and LE.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I posted the link above, in the news video it shows a pic of her jacket as evidence.

I've always pictured that someine drug her down by her ponytail and in her struggle her hair got pulled out. I really hate writing that.

Grabbing a ponytail is a common method used by a rapist.

I believe this was discussed here previously and was determined to be a glove surrounded by evidence tape, not a jacket.

Where are you getting info that the jacket was found? No jacket has been confirmed by LE as far as I know.

Ok I see it in that article.

So many variances among so few clues.

Sherri...where are you?

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I'm not sure LE believes there IS a crime scene. They're still trying to figure that one out. How are they going to label the home a crime scene when they have no evidence of a crime scene?

And that is frustrating. Even where the phone was found may not be a crime scene.

I posted the link above, in the news video it shows a pic of her jacket as evidence.

That was already posted. The camera just focuses on evidence. That's not the jacket. Too small. We've speculated it to be tape, a belt, or a glove. The reporter might have made a mistake. It hasn't been confirmed anywhere else that her jacket has been found.

Can anyone confirm whether these were professional tree trimmers or a neighbor that was trimming a tree? Somewhere I thought I read that it was a neighbor that was in the yard that had seen her. But I can't find the source now :(
Good question. As far as I know, Keith did not call them tree trimmers. He said they were cutting down a tree. I imagine LE and/or Keith knocked on a lot of doors that night along the presumed jogging route.

I believe this was discussed here previously and was determined to be a glove surrounded by evidence tape, not a jacket.

You beat me!

I was really hoping for some kind of news today :(

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

In this article, the sheriff said there had not been any new evidence since the night of SP's disappearance. So, it does appear the 2:00 sighting was discovered that night. Since arriving home at 5:00, KP had contacted the day care, relatives to pick up the kids, and retrieved her phone, before calling LE. It's possible he stopped and asked someone. Just seemed odd, IMO, that professional tree trimmers would still be on sight. Not sure how the time change affects the West Coast, but it's pitch dark in many areas by then.

http://abc7chicago.com/news/husband...t-person-of-interest-authorities-say/1601185/

Good question. As far as I know, Keith did not call them tree trimmers. He said they were cutting down a tree. I imagine LE and/or Keith knocked on a lot of doors that night along the presumed jogging route.

Responding to LIZ B:

Duping delight, and beyond. Smiling, laughing, nearly giddy but seemingly trying hard to conceal it, disingenuous facial expressions and eye contact, and even making excuses for being "emotionless." Go to YouTube, and enter the search term "Sherri papini family talks." I'm not saying her sister-in-law did anything wrong. I'm describing how her actions look to me in this video.

I thought it was just me!! I kept telling myself she must feel nervous on camera or something, but it was very odd.

In this article, the sheriff said there had not been any new evidence since the night of SP's disappearance. So, it does appear the 2:00 sighting was discovered that night. Since arriving home at 5:00, KP had contacted the day care, relatives to pick up the kids, and retrieved her phone, before calling LE. It's possible he stopped and asked someone. Just seemed odd, IMO, that professional tree trimmers would still be on sight. Not sure how the time change affects the West Coast, but it's pitch dark in many areas by then.

http://abc7chicago.com/news/husband...t-person-of-interest-authorities-say/1601185/

The time change is what got me thinking, but it wasn't until Nov 6. Maybe it was earlier than 5 that he got home. Thats a lot to do in 51 minutes, come home, call/ text wide, anybody else he tried to contact, call daycare, use phone app, go out and find evidence while talking to people.

Not sure if the link to this video posted yet or not, even though it's 6 days old. I found the part about her jacket being found with a picture of it interesting. I don't recall hearing it listed by LE as evidence they had found.

http://crimewatchdaily.com/2016/11/...d-across-u-s-single-assailant-or-random-acts/

Sherri vanished into thin air in broad daylight. Her family believes she was kidnapped. Keith found Sherri's cellphone down the street, and her pink jogging jacket was spotted nearby.

I don't remember her pink jacket being found and it's not mentioned on the Fox40 article that's linked to.

I haven't read anywhere if the phone was broken cause if it was tossed without a case or even dropped on pavement or cement it would crack most of the time. And if it was broken will they be able to get any info off it? Cause if I was the person and knew anything that points to me could be on there I would want to destroy it. And would think tossing it from a car or whatever would do so

there was a lot of discussion early on and personal examples of phones with otter cases (protective cases). folks like myself who have dropped on the sidewalk the street downstairs with no damage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member