Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like this was definitely an abduction, that it wasn't someone she knew but may have seen around....someone who stalked her or started to learn her routine. I think the phone was dropped in her attempt to get away.

Yes they make them I use them to color my hair.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do too but I just realized I've never seen black gloves for sale in the stores. I've seen white, clear, blue etc but not the black...is this a LE glove made of rubber?

So my daughter just walked in the door with our mail in her hand, and she was holding her phone. I just did a double take because of the obvious. Maybe she wasn't jogging when she was taken? Maybe she got a confirmation email on her phone that a package was delivered? She could've also been taken from her home and someone discarded her phone while driving off? So many questions unanswered.

I hadn't thought about that possibility - receiving a text that a package had arrived. I track packages I'm expecting for my home-based business and personal use because things have been taken off of porches and out of mailboxes in my neighborhood. That might explain the interruption in wrapping the gift. She received notification of a delivery, stopped wrapping and left to get the package. JMO

I see people mention trafficking, but are there actually verified cases of women being abducted off the street while jogging or similar for trafficking purposes? I always thought they usually go after the easy targets like runaways, sex workers, etc by luring them with the promise of easy money or whatever.

That is why I believe she was not jogging at the time...it well may have happened at or near her home...jmo

I see people mention trafficking, but are there actually verified cases of women being abducted off the street while jogging or similar for trafficking purposes? I always thought they usually go after the easy targets like runaways, sex workers, etc by luring them with the promise of easy money or whatever.

See that's what I'm thinking, too. Children, runaways, prostitutes, drug addicts ... high risk lifestyle and the very young, vulnerable, teen girls talking to strangers online, etc.

Admittedly, I know very little about sex trafficking ...

I was curious about that too so I did a quick google search. This is from The International Human Trafficking Institute.

521bb95b0f230b6e6942791d12cb8de5.png

I hadn't thought about that possibility - receiving a text that a package had arrived. I track packages I'm expecting for my home-based business and personal use because things have been taken off of porches and out of mailboxes in my neighborhood. That might explain the interruption in wrapping the gift. She received notification of a delivery, stopped wrapping and left to get the package. JMO
Since LE has her phone, they should know if she received and likely responded to such a text.

So what are your thoughts on the RSO who lives .2 of a mile from SP's home? IMO, aside from that, jogging on a more heavily traveled road could've exposed her to someone that was willing to follow her onto these lesser traveled roads. Trafficking is also riddled with drugs and while the larger operation may be more organized, I believe there is a lot of desperation in the street pimps. For all we know, the occurrences at nearby Shasta College could also be trafficking related. SP is an attractive woman and could easily have been preyed upon in a more visible setting and followed home. JMO as we really don't know what happened here. However, I do feel that it would've been someone that knew her or had seen her somewhere previously.

Agree... a while back I did mention the RSO near her residence...it definitely piques my interest!

See that's what I'm thinking, too. Children, runaways, prostitutes, drug addicts ... high risk lifestyle and the very young, vulnerable, teen girls talking to strangers online, etc.

Admittedly, I know very little about sex trafficking ...

I think she looks young - perhaps the person who took her assumed she was much younger than she was.

I don't think she was nabbed for trafficking, FWIW, but for personal reasons. But, she did look young, imo.

jmopinion

I do too but I just realized I've never seen black gloves for sale in the stores. I've seen white, clear, blue etc but not the black...is this a LE glove made of rubber?

I used a black pair when doing my daughter's hair, and have another pair under my sink.

After ive been reading this, I was picking up the house... I found a handful of black laytex glives sitting on the kitchen table my boyfriend got from somewhere. Im assuming work. Not medical field or law enforcement, ill have to ask where he got them..

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

The aerial photo posted earlier (showing the mailboxes marked with a red arrow) seems to be in an open area however, there are large clumps of trees blocking the view of each home.

I think she looks young - perhaps the person who took her assumed she was much younger than she was.

I don't think she was nabbed for trafficking, FWIW, but for personal reasons. But, she did look young, imo.

jmopinion

I really agree with you. I don't think trafficking either but my guess she ran with no make up and pony tail...she could have passed for decade younger

jmopinion

I am not saying that she was taken for trafficking purposes, I am suggesting it is one of many possibilities; my purpose was to paint a picture of someone targeting her with previous knowlege...like another poster commented, the person/s knows of her...either personally or seeing her "around"...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skoorboh54