Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, black nitrile, latex and other types I am sure!

Earlier this year there were some incidents in the northeast with joggers. This article discusses them and also this case:

http://crimewatchdaily.com/2016/11/...d-across-u-s-single-assailant-or-random-acts/

I found another website but not sure what kind of site this is.. I think some kind of a blogger. But the stories together are interesting to read.
http://sandrarose.com/2016/08/someone-is-killing-joggers-in-ny-massachusetts-and-michigan/

Also, Ohio had the Sierrah case as someone mentioned earlier, where she was riding her bike and was attacked and killed this year in a rural area near her home. And then in Michigan, April Millsap attacked on a hiking trail:
http://www.mlive.com/news/detroit/index.ssf/2014/07/armada_14-year-old_texted_the.html

Just sharing for those that may not be familiar with some similar stories.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great sleuthing everyone! I've been following along and I'm leaning towards this being an abduction. I feel the perp either lives in the immediate area or has acquaintances/family that does. I feel her routine was known to this person. I believe she was on her way to get the mail (with her cell, I take mine everywhere) and was followed and grabbed. I'm guessing the perp tossed or left the phone so it wouldn't be tracked. The headphones are throwing me off though. Why take those with to get the mail? I don't know. This is where I'm stuck.

Great sleuthing everyone! I've been following along and I'm leaning towards this being an abduction. I feel the perp either lives in the immediate area or has acquaintances/family that does. I feel her routine was known to this person. I believe she was on her way to get the mail (with her cell, I take mine everywhere) and was followed and grabbed. I'm guessing the perp tossed or left the phone so it wouldn't be tracked. The headphones are throwing me off though. Why take those with to get the mail? I don't know. This is where I'm stuck.
It's a semi lengthy walk to her mail, if that is the scenario she might have wanted music.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I checked mine today also, which I had no clue was there and found the same thing. I found out I walked almost 3 miles on Halloween night! :happydance: woo hoo go me! I noticed in one of the pictures of Sherri on one of her sales sites that she had what looked like an iphone 6s. Of course that was 2 years ago (she was pregnant in the picture) and being that she used to work for AT&T she might have since upgraded to the 7 since they just came out. Anyway my point with this is that I also have the 6s and mine has been recording my foot steps without me knowing!

I'm thinking she had the iPhone 6 or 6s. The iPhone 7 would require use of wireless headphones.

http://www.krcrtv.com/news/local/sh...ved-in-shasta-co-missing-woman-case/162315438

"When asked to say more about the FBI's involvement, Bosenko said, "I can't get into specifics but some people always ask, why isn't the FBI more involved? There has to be federal nexus or federal violation of the law breaking there where they can assist us." Bosenko added, "They can certainly assist us in other ways with their investigators and maybe some technological resources."

When we asked Bosenko to clarify if that is what the FBI is doing to assist at this time, he said yes."

FWIW, I don't feel like trafficking is connected here, I was just trying to make the point that ANYTHING is possible when we don't have a lot of answers. But I do feel very strongly that there are a lot of stereotypes when it comes to sex trafficking and most people don't realize it is in our backyards. Back to SP, I think it is much more likely that someone (RSO or not) knew her schedule and when she would be alone in a remote area and acted on it. But I haven't ruled out the vendetta theory, either. I've never suspected KP in her disappearance, I believe he has genuine remorse over the situation and if anything feels that there is more he could've done. We haven't heard of any threats to either of them, but if there were it would explain some of the comments he's made. JMO

Again...am not saying this is what happened here...but, I found this article interesting...

http://patch.com/rhode-island/smith...ed-sex-traffickers-are-now-sex-offenders-life

i was watching a documentary on the jfk assassination the other night when i got a brilliant idea. I'm going to try and recreate the day that sherri went out for her jog.

I told my old lady that i needed for her to get me a skin-tight black running outfit with lots of pink highlights, a blond wig with hair that will reach my waist, and some pony tail rubber-bands.
I also told her i would need to borrow her smartphone, earbuds, fit-bit, and wallet.

I can't think of a better way to try and figure out what happened to this woman than to go out and re-create it. Same time of day, same distance from home, same clothing, same evidence to leave scattered at the scene.

Upon hearing of my grand idea, her only reaction was a question. It sounded something like, "are you drunk, or have you finally completely lost your f @@#***g mind ?

I chose not to answer her question because.......................well, just because. Later i heard her murmuring something in the background about "tights and blond wigs" but i couldn't hear her real clearly, so i'll have to assume it was her getting excited and hopping on board with the idea.

Anyway, after i get all my supplies together and get outfitted, i'll be heading out for a 3 hour jog........yes.....a 3 hour jog. If everything goes as planned, i should be stalked and abducted shortly after running by some tree trimmers around 2'ish while standing in front of a bank of mailboxes as i'm checking the fit-bit. I plan on doing it every single day until i'm abducted and can figure out what may have happened to this nice lady.

Btw---i'll be gone from 11 a.m. Until 3 p.m. Everyday.......until further notice.

hahahahahahaha!!!!!

I haven't seen that, but first thought is that it's in reference to SP's friend TS that went missing when they were in high school. She was last seen with a married martial arts instructor who she had been seeing.

Hi all. This is my first post here. I happened upon this site after following another, non-related case.

At any rate, I am particularly interested in this case and have followed it closely. I was recently on the HFSP FB page and noticed the hashtag "redheadedblackbelt". We know Sherri is a blonde and not a red head,but was she trained in martial arts? I haven't noticed this being discussed before.

I know there are certain rules in regards to SM so if this is not allowed please delete or notify me.

http://www.krcrtv.com/news/local/sh...ved-in-shasta-co-missing-woman-case/162315438

"When asked to say more about the FBI's involvement, Bosenko said, "I can't get into specifics but some people always ask, why isn't the FBI more involved? There has to be federal nexus or federal violation of the law breaking there where they can assist us." Bosenko added, "They can certainly assist us in other ways with their investigators and maybe some technological resources."

When we asked Bosenko to clarify if that is what the FBI is doing to assist at this time, he said yes."

Interesting. Good to know. They need the help and they're using it.

Steelman, if you don't watch out, your "old lady" will encourage you to check out the "voluntary missing" scenario! :D

I was watching a documentary on the JFK assassination the other night when I got a brilliant idea. I'm going to try and recreate the day that Sherri went out for her jog.

I told my old lady that I needed for her to get me a skin-tight black running outfit with lots of pink highlights, a blond wig with hair that will reach my waist, and some pony tail rubber-bands.
I also told her I would need to borrow her smartphone, earbuds, fit-bit, and wallet.

I can't think of a better way to try and figure out what happened to this woman than to go out and re-create it. Same time of day, same distance from home, same clothing, same evidence to leave scattered at the scene.

Upon hearing of my grand idea, her only reaction was a question. It sounded something like, "Are you drunk, or have you finally completely lost your f @@#***g mind ?

I chose not to answer her question because.......................well, just because. Later I heard her murmuring something in the background about "tights and blond wigs" but I couldn't hear her real clearly, so I'll have to assume it was her getting excited and hopping on board with the idea.

Anyway, after I get all my supplies together and get outfitted, I'll be heading out for a 3 hour jog........yes.....a 3 hour jog. If everything goes as planned, I should be stalked and abducted shortly after running by some tree trimmers around 2'ish while standing in front of a bank of mailboxes as I'm checking the fit-bit. I plan on doing it every single day until I'm abducted and can figure out what may have happened to this nice lady.

BTW---I'll be gone from 11 a.m. until 3 p.m. everyday.......until further notice.

So probably help with cell phones, DNA, fingerprints, and computers, but I remember another case (or cases) the FBI offered its help with background checks too.

If they had reason to believe she was out of the state I think they would tell us. It happens often.

My sister and her husband got married at a courthouse and a few months later had a wedding. Their wedding date is the one they share publicly. Only their inner circle knows of the courthouse marriage.

They needed the license only for the courthouse hitching. They were already married when they exchanged vows at the wedding, so the date on the license didn't matter.

Perhaps a situation like that explains the wedding more than 90 days after the issuing of the marriage license.

They were married in early October, according to a friend.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/...i-husband-missing-redding-20161110-story.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hygate