Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the redheadedblackbelt might be related to a young girl that went missing a few years ago in similar area.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Answered my own question. Carry on!

I haven't seen that, but first thought is that it's in reference to SP's friend TS that went missing when they were in high school. She was last seen with a married martial arts instructor who she had been seeing.

Here is the answer to the redheadedblackbelt hashtag. Kym Kemp in Southern Humboldt county publishes a well-respected online news blog called "Redheadedblackbelt." She posted a story about Sherri recently, linked below. Kym is the redheadedblackbelt and the name has nothing to do with SP or TS. :)

http://kymkemp.com/?s=Sherri+Papini+

What makes a husband, SIL, and parents all immediately say they think she was 'abducted'? Just thinking out loud and sharing ... because no one, absolutely no one in the family has said any other reason for her disappearance as their 'primary' belief. I just re-listened to all the videos and statements we've found. And, why would one make such a definitive statement as the immediate response?

Beginning to think the family knew this possibility was out there for whatever reason, and as such, also has an idea of who her Abductor may be.

One last point: Why would the family make the statement that they believe she is no longer in the area????

Thoughts?

Because they feel they know her extremely well and she most likely wasn't acting suicidal or running away? That's just my guess, it's the only option in their minds.

I still think it happened at their home...whatever happened later, I think the perp showed up at their home first.

The present thing makes me feel the same and that the person that took her threw the phone and ear buds out the windrow driving off

I've never ever stopped gift wrapping halfway thru a present, makes zero sense

We have posted on a few of the same threads, so I know your acerbic wit. If I were new to WS, I might think you were bat crap crazy. Thanks for the giggle.

Sorry if this was already covered, but I remember reading somewhere that this was SP's second marriage. Do we know anything about her first husband and their relationship today?

Sorry but you should not be sleuthing her former husband. Go read back posts for the limited info on this.

We have posted on a few of the same threads, so I know your acerbic wit. If I were new to WS, I might think you were bat crap crazy. Thanks for the giggle.

Assuming you're referring to Steelman and not to me ;) I think Steelman is filling in for Dexter while he's away "on vacation." Come to think of it, have we ever seen Steelman and Dexter together? I didn't think so. Hmmmmm...:thinking:

Is that you in the tight pink Lycra running outfit and long blonde wig, Dex? :D

Sorry, couldn't resist. No disrespect to Sherri intended. Back to the business at hand.

Was her house all locked up?

This is a fascinating question. I read that Sherri's friends said she owns a firearm. If so, I would think she would lock her doors when she left ? Somehow locking the doors when she left seems in line with owning a firearm, but jmo

This is a fascinating question. I read that Sherri's friends said she owns a firearm. If so, I would think she would lock her doors when she left ? Somehow locking the doors when she left seems in line with owning a firearm, but jmo
If guns are in a safe she might feel comfortable with unlocked doors, esp if she was just running for the mail. Most of except to make it back home from the mailbox :(

But we don't even know if she was in the house or not! So many unanswered questions.

I'm confused.

Upthread it was mentioned that her keys were NOT left at home, meaning she had her keys with her. (Correct me if I'm wrong!!)

So...if she had her keys with her, why wouldn't she lock the house??

Am I missing something, or is that strange?

jmo

No, some people have been stating things as fact that haven't been confirmed and are purely speculation (keys, gloves, etc.) No one is sure about the keys. Or if they are, it hasn't been made public.

I'm confused.

Upthread it was mentioned that her keys were NOT left at home, meaning she had her keys with her. (Correct me if I'm wrong!!)

jmo

I'm confused.

jmo
I could have sworn I read her keys and purse were at home, but I can't find that info in MSM anywhere, so it was a comment or I was mistaken.

MSM has not said anything about the keys. So she may have had them, may have left them, may have had a mailbox key on her seperate from her regular keyset..who knows. And many people have stated they dont use keys to get in the house (punch pad) So many possibilities.

No, some people have been stating things as fact that haven't been confirmed and are purely speculation (keys, gloves, etc.) No one is sure about the keys. Or if they are, it hasn't been made public.

Okay. Gotcha.

No confirmation on keys one way or the other and no confirmation as to whether house was locked.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I could have sworn I read her keys and purse were at home, but I can't find that info in MSM anywhere, so it was a comment or I was mistaken.

MSM has not said anything about the keys. So she may have had them, may have left them, may have had a mailbox key on her seperate from her regular keyset..who knows. And many people have stated they dont use keys to get in the house (punch pad) So many possibilities.

I also thought I saw something that said her keys were left at home. But I haven't been able to find anything in MSM stating anything about her keys. So I am thinking it had to have been speculation on these threads and somehow I took it in as a fact.

New here...my husband is a police officer. They use black gloves. He says every other agency he's worked with also uses black gloves. So could be LE covered evidence with what they had on hand, if that is a glove. He also is a K9 officer so I've seen how amazing his dog is. If the dogs couldn't pick up a scent, I put a lot of faith in that. I can't get past LE calling off the searches so early on. I think they've got something going and are getting their ducks in a row. Hope so at least.

Assuming you're referring to Steelman and not to me ;) I think Steelman is filling in for Dexter while he's away "on vacation." Come to think of it, have we ever seen Steelman and Dexter together? I didn't think so. Hmmmmm...:thinking:

Is that you in the tight pink Lycra running outfit and long blonde wig, Dex? :D

Sorry, couldn't resist. No disrespect to Sherri intended. Back to the business at hand.

Posting from my phone, what the heck happened to the quoted post from Steelman? Thank you Lilibet for making ME not look crazy, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deathrowsuperstar