Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking she had the iPhone 6 or 6s. The iPhone 7 would require use of wireless headphones.

iPhone 7 comes with an adapter that allows you to use regular headphones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm relieved to know the FBI is on the case. Maybe we'll get to the bottom of this sooner than later.

I found the article on Facebook and clicked on it. Then I could see the comments. Nothing stood out?

Ah. I apologize - I'm an amateur. It was a person saying he lived exactly one mile away and never been interviewed or approached by LEO. I believe that LEO stopped their search early on because they found a credible lead. I know there are many possible scenarios but I'm also strongly leaning on abduction.

Ah. I apologize - I'm an amateur. It was a person saying he lived exactly one mile away and never been interviewed or approached by LEO. I believe that LEO stopped their search early on because they found a credible lead. I know there are many possible scenarios but I'm also strongly leaning on abduction.
I'm not sure about abduction yet, but I do think the searches stopped early on for a reason. Hopefully FBI is helpful. I also hope they do a press conference soon!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Yes, she had been married before. Someone had the link from CA courts, but I forgot who had it or when she was divorced. I think ~2 yrs before she married KP.
Going from memory only.

I also look at the neighborhood as a remote area. I'm not from there, but when people were saying that it's heavy traffic area, I wasn't picturing a place where the homes are spaced an acre, or more apart. It seems more private. Like it would be easy to commit a crime without anybody noticing.

An area can be rural but still well-trafficked. For instance there's family ranch property where people are on hundreds of acres each but share a common road so there is frequent daytime activity by both residents and the oil company that extracts from there. The oil company workers caught someone stealing scrap metal from our property and that thief got arrested because he was operating by that road during the day even though it was miles off the main road on a private dirt road in ultra low density population. The family ranch property area makes where this alleged kidnapping took place look like NYC.

That is why I believe she was not jogging at the time...it well may have happened at or near her home...jmo

I still think it happened at their home...whatever happened later, I think the perp showed up at their home first.

Yes, she had been married before. Someone had the link from CA courts, but I forgot who had it or when she was divorced. I think ~2 yrs before she married KP.
Going from memory only.
Do we have proof of this? It would seem odd that no one has mentioned an ex.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

An area can be rural but still well-trafficked. For instance there's family ranch property where people are on hundreds of acres each but share a common road so there is frequent daytime activity by both residents and the oil company that extracts from there. The oil company workers caught someone stealing scrap metal from our property and that thief got arrested because he was operating by that road during the day even though it was miles off the main road on a private dirt road in ultra low density population. The family ranch property area makes where this alleged kidnapping took place look like NYC.

Interesting.

I've been thinking that whoever did this (assuming it was stranger abduction) had to either not have a daytime job OR a daytime job that involved driving.

hmmm...

jmopinion at the moment

iPhone 7 comes with an adapter that allows you to use regular headphones.

iPhone 7 also comes with a pair of wired earbuds that use the lightning port, and no adapter needed with those.

What makes a husband, SIL, and parents all immediately say they think she was 'abducted'? Just thinking out loud and sharing ... because no one, absolutely no one in the family has said any other reason for her disappearance as their 'primary' belief. I just re-listened to all the videos and statements we've found. And, why would one make such a definitive statement as their immediate response?

Beginning to think the family knew this possibility was 'out there' for whatever reason, and as such, also have an idea of who her Abductor may be, and that this perp lives elsewhere (as in very far away) because the family made the statement that they believe she is no longer in the area.

Thoughts?

I tend to lean more toward an abduction than anything else. Obviously other scenarios such a voluntary runaway or suicide have to be considered, but I believe the likeliest is abduction.

The lack of a scent from the phone leads me to believe it was thrown out by the abductor and this is likely not the scene where Sherri was abducted. Whether the abductor did it to provide a false lead or merely just wanted to be rid of it to avoid tracking. Dogs have erred before, but I give a higher probability the phone was thrown out and it wasn’t the crime scene.

After that, my theories run all over the place:

She was abducted at the end of her run. She was tired and close to home so she may have let her guard down. If she was wearing the earbuds her situation awareness may be further degraded. This could be someone who stalked and noted her routine or a crime of opportunity as the abductor noted her possibly slowing to walk and cooling down. But not necessarily someone she knew here. And how do the unwrapped presents fit into this scenario?

Unwrapped present(s). She was interrupted by someone at the door. With a gun, mace/pepper spray or taser they could have disabled or controlled her. (Mace or pepper spray would have left a trace though.) Since in this scenario if she opened the door I tend to believe it was someone she knew. (The only other thought that comes to mind is that it was someone in a uniform resembling an overnight delivery if it wasn’t someone she knew.) Being my own devil’s advocate if she had her concealed carry permit you tend to learn to have a greater sense of situational awareness and she may not have opened the door but used a peephole.

She was injured out on her jog – sprained ankle, tripped or stumbled – and someone she knew offered assistance. And it went downhill from there. I tend to give this one a lower chance because she may tend to be aware of her surroundings and might prefer to limp home rather than get in someone else’s car. This could be someone she knew, but it doesn’t address the unwrapped presents.
Again, injured while out on a run and an opportunistic predator saw their chance. He either offered assistance and when she declined grabbed her while she lacked mobility. Or he witnessed her accident and he took immediate advantage of it. Again, it ignores the unwrapped present(s).

On the possibility this was someone she knew, I’d have out her high school yearbook and ask her sister who she had issues with or found to be creepy. Ask her husband and closest friends as well.

I wish we had more surveillance videos.

I’m sure others can think of other possible abduction scenarios as well.

What makes a husband, SIL, and parents all immediately say they think she was 'abducted'? Just thinking out loud and sharing ... because no one, absolutely no one in the family has said any other reason for her disappearance as their 'primary' belief. I just listened to all video's we've found as a sound check. And, to be so definitive about that statement. And the "bring her back".

Beginning to think the family knows who might have 'abducted' her. Which says what to you'll?
Could be she was being harassed by someone or they think the connection to the missing girl they went to hs with is too coincidental.

Also might simply be the least painful for them of the horrifying options? If she's abducted it was out of her control which might be (slightly) easier to handle than the thought of her leaving them by choice, or that someone close to them might be responsible.

I hope they get answers soon. It must be unbearable not knowing.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Interesting.

I've been thinking that whoever did this (assuming it was stranger abduction) had to either not have a daytime job OR a daytime job that involved driving.

hmmm...

jmopinion at the moment

...another factor to throw into the mix...

I was here a couple of days ago when this was covered pretty thoroughly. Evidence marker 1 was at the phone, evidence marker 2 was the earbuds, and evidence marker 3 was a black glove. The tape around the glove was the marker. Go back and find it the in thread, its there.
Wait what? The phone and earphones were not found together?? I had assumed that they were found attached -phone, earphones and hair all together

With 4 rso so close by her it's a very strong possibility one of them grabbed her.

It is very concerning and I really pray it is not connected to SP's disappearance. There is also a report on page 19 of the 11/13 report about a missing person and others possibly being held near the Shasta Dam. I don't know if this is the same area as the Jones Valley Public Ramp. Are there any locals on the thread familiar with these locations and are they known to be trouble areas?

That was in my dream about Sherri last night. I saw a Dam. Now I'm totally freaked out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yappychappy